Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha (16970 Views)

This Skirt Eh! / Ladies: What's With This Skirt? / 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Spman: 9:20am On May 10, 2020
But wait what's the secret behind this skirt sef.

Any lady that wears this and her ass doesn't shoot out eh forget it she is a man .

The funny part it also make their ass firm.

If a lady wear this and she sit on your laps or groin eh sorry u must get hard on

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:26am On May 10, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Nobody: 9:35am On May 10, 2020
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Gentle0wavez: 9:41am On May 10, 2020
The skirt is multi purpose, it makes ladies look sexy and decent at the same time. You wear it and walk in the streets you will get attention, you go to the club, it helps you while rocking, you go to the church, you stll look like Virgin Mary. What more can you ask for.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Spman: 9:47am On May 10, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
The skirt is multi purpose, it makes ladies look sexy and decent at the same time. You wear it and walk in the streets you will get attention, you go to the club, it helps you while rocking, you go to the church, you stll look like Virgin Mary. What more can you ask for.
The manufacturer tried though.
That skirt is a killer

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Spman: 9:47am On May 10, 2020
AGNESikpuNNU:
cool
Am sure you have too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by gasparpisciotta: 10:05am On May 10, 2020
This has a lot to do with class.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by chiefolododo(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Lyydia(f): 10:56am On May 10, 2020
Xup with it?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Baloranking(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2020
grin grin

This skirt has been used by the females to lift their backside. grin

This famous skirt has the miracle to turn plywood to well done agege bread grin

36 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Femeto: 11:21am On May 10, 2020
Mass pro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by SeverusSnape(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2020
Before opening the thread, I knew this is the skirt I'll see grin.
Most popular skirt of the decade.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Spman: 11:34am On May 10, 2020
Lyydia:
Xup with it?
Why una like this skirt like this?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Spman: 11:35am On May 10, 2020
Baloranking:
grin grin

This skirt has been used by the females to lift their backside. grin

This famous skirt has the miracle to turn plywood to well done agege bread grin
Lol true.
Even the ones that's small will suddenly look big

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Shormiey(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2020
Spman:

Any lady that wears this and her ass doesn't shoot out eh forget it she is a man .

If a lady wear this and she sit on your laps or groin eh sorry u must get hard on
That skirt was very expensive when it first came out but it's super cheap now.....Shai........girls wetin this skirt do Una?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Spman: 11:41am On May 10, 2020
Shormiey:

That skirt was very expensive when it first came out but it's super cheap now.....Shai........girls wetin this skirt do Una?
Maybe it's bcus it's easy to wear and how it make them look bcus no lady go wear am wey eyes no go check her out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by JOBgame(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2020
The time we my madam for shop wear am come shop i was laughed because of hard on i had chai, idi araba idi oro idi abajo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Nobody: 11:48am On May 10, 2020
Funny thing, I don't have the skirt. I hardly wear what's in vogue especially if it involves every class of beings. grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Shormiey(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2020
Spman:

Maybe it's bcus it's easy to wear and how it make them look bcus no lady go wear am wey eyes no go check her out
Na so sha undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Divickofficial: 11:49am On May 10, 2020
JOBgame:
The time we my madam for shop wear am come shop i was laughed because of hard on i had chai, idi araba idi oro idi abajo

Even auto correct can't correct this grammer, what exactly did u want to say plz.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by bjtinz: 11:56am On May 10, 2020
Lyydia:
Xup with it?

I sure say if you put on the skirt, na serious commotion be that. . kiss

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by bjtinz: 11:59am On May 10, 2020
Spman:

Lol true.
Even the ones that's small will suddenly look big

Totally agree. I've seen some 'before' wink and after and it's clear the skirt has a way of emphasising the bakassi.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 10, 2020
Spman:

And you are yet to find out the name of the skirt.?
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by pyyxxaro: 12:03pm On May 10, 2020
This skirt naa Igbo Skirt

E nor get the Igbo gal when nor get this skirt cool

Naaa Biafra Skirt grin

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Hypnotise: 12:09pm On May 10, 2020
Ladies that wear this skirt have a way of looking more sexy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Iceyjayz: 12:12pm On May 10, 2020
Ariza:
Funny thing, I don't have the skirt. I hardly wear what's in vogue especially if it involves every class of beings. grin
It's not for guys nah, they said girls not guys.
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Iceyjayz: 12:12pm On May 10, 2020
Skirt for cheap girls, if you want to know cheap and broke girls this is what they wear often.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by purples25(f): 12:15pm On May 10, 2020
My granny bought that skirt for me, the long one. People around me regarded it with disdain though. Some told me it is pepper sellers that wear it. I looked around and, truly, in my area sha, dunno of others, it was these food sellers (groundnuts, fruits, etc) that wear it. My area, they looked at that skirt like it was local. So i said i would cut mine to be short and better looking. I ended up not cutting it, and never wearing it. Until this post, i have considered giving it away.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 10, 2020
Iceyjayz:
It's not for guys nah, they said girls not guys.
Lol
okay grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by NwanyiAnambra(f): 12:21pm On May 10, 2020
pyyxxaro:
This skirt naa Igbo Skirt

E nor get the Igbo gal when nor get this skirt cool

Naaa Biafra Skirt grin

Oga I'm an Igbo girl but I do not have that skirt cos I hate it with passion.
Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by Spman: 12:22pm On May 10, 2020
JOBgame:
If someone with big ass wear it and u see am without hard on eh! Then u try..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha by NwanyiAnambra(f): 12:24pm On May 10, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Skirt for cheap girls, if you want to know cheap and broke girls this is what they wear often.

Very true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Ass Girls Serving It Hot....bring Your Vaseline Along / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} / Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.