Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK (18170 Views)

"Buhari's Darkness Has Covered The Glory Of Nigeria" - FFK / Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns / The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 28, 2017
Jesus Christ. .this afonja nogo kill person..they left the message to attack the messenger...una disease no get cure. .
you people cannot reason with ffk..even if you hate him so much..atleast the guy is making a point. ..but they are busy insulting Igbos..shame,it's a big shame

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Presidiotbuhari: 3:26am On Jul 28, 2017
Femolacaster:
This man has been a known eediot for a very long time, the only thing that baffles me is the how is "fan base " is growing among the nyanmiris that had earlier called him different names when Bianca issues came up.
Yoruba muslim, typical smh

12 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

pls ignore the children of the dirtiest pig style in africa that dirt from Onitsha Aba has infected their brain.
you shouldn't allow that your afonja brother to derail your points . ..call him back to order..initially you were making a point...so i would like you to continue. .

8 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by kn23h(m): 3:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

ibo jew takes order from vatican
ibo christain takes order from yoruba churches

Adeboye is their master.
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by kn23h(m): 3:29am On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:
Jesus Christ. .this afonja nogo kill person..they left the message to attack the messenger...una disease no get cure. .
you people cannot reason with ffk..even if you hate him so much..atleast the guy is making a point. ..but they are busy insulting Igbos..shame,it's a big shame

sekxy:

you shouldn't allow that your afonja brother to derail your points . ..call him back to order..initially you were making a point...so i would like you to continue. .

Look at this clown. I'd prefer listening to Joe Igbokwe's wity message.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 28, 2017
kn23h:

Once a potor potor Jew has met the sword of a Yoruba man, he comes back with an attempt to reflect his pain on his assaulter.

Please don't insult me by thinking your -110 IQ post was meaningful enough to cause any pain.
I'm not here to exchange words with you..but try and reason well
.can't you see the points ffk is trying to make..or even markfemi2. ..don't tell me that you are an enemy to your own progress...just see sense in this

7 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by kn23h(m): 3:30am On Jul 28, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Yoruba muslim, typical smh

Ibo jew, typical smh

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 28, 2017
kn23h:

Look at this clown. I'd prefer listening to Joe Igbokwe's wity message.
I can't drag myself too low to exchange words with you...but just try and reason with markfemi2

8 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Presidiotbuhari: 3:31am On Jul 28, 2017
cana882:
How does his children even feel when he embarrasses himself like this online??
Yoruba muslim, by they comment u will know them........ S,j

10 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by kn23h(m): 3:31am On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:

I'm not here to exchange words with you..but try and reason well
.can't you see the points ffk is trying to make..or even markfemi2. ..don't tell me that you are any enemy to your own progress...just see sense in this

Lmaoooo ...... when a flat head whose flattened skull is glued to a Yoruba man's anus's talks about reasoning well...

3 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by kn23h(m): 3:32am On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:

I can't drag myself too low to exchange words with you...but just try and reason with markfemi2

Will you keep quiet before I use your flattened skull to light a match
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by kn23h(m): 3:33am On Jul 28, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:

Ibo jew, by their servitude to the Jews, you shall know them.
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 28, 2017
kn23h:

Lmaoooo ...... when a flat head whose flattened skull is glued to a Yoruba man's anus's talks about reasoning well...
honestly,I doubt your reasoning capacity,,,when you leave a message to attack the messenger? ??..this is why una matter tire me..
markfemi2 and deedee are the reasonable Yoruba we have here..atleast they understand the injustice being meted to the people in south

6 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 28, 2017
kn23h:

Will you keep quiet before I use your flattened skull to light a match
don't derail the topic...focus on what is right ..byee

5 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by kn23h(m): 3:37am On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:

honestly,I doubt your reasoning capacity,,,when you leave a message to attack the messenger? ??..this is why una matter tire me..
markfemi2 and deedee are the reasonable Yoruba we have here..atleast they understand the injustice being meted to the people in south

Are you still posting nonsense? I've said it that only gullible fools like iPods fall for FFK's 'social justice'.

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by kn23h(m): 3:38am On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:

don't derail the topic...focus on what is right ..byee

Bye flat head.

I hope to one day meet a sensible osu, I guess today is not that day.
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Presidiotbuhari: 3:43am On Jul 28, 2017
pelumi111:
I don't know why they keep trying to keep us together and the truth is its not working cos everyone wish to be alone no set of people should think they deserve power more more than other set......honestly let's go back to when we have regions or rather let's all move ahead.....you cant keep forcing people to leave together cos a time is coming when they will not be able to hide their fury
^^ Yoruba christian. See the difference betwn her comment & that of her muslim, vermin brothers.

9 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by kn23h(m): 3:47am On Jul 28, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
^^ Yoruba christian. See the difference betwn her comment & that of her muslim, vermin brothers.

That's obviously a vermin Ibo Jews. It's quite rare to find an Ibo Christian nowadays. Many Ibos want to be Jews slaves nowadays.
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Markfemi2: 3:51am On Jul 28, 2017
kn23h:

That's obviously a vermin Ibo Jews.

forget about this biabats for now
if constution is reviewed yoruba will benefit tremendously
ports just remitted 486bn to fg under restructring at least 250bn of that will be yoruba money
thats why i said ignore the messenger
whether we like it or not
at least people are discussing nigerias structure
rememeber north was able to consolidate power better cause niger delta were not aware
and se was still recovering from war hence sw was alone it was sw vs 3 regions
now we have a niger delta that understands their rights and will do anything to get it
se that ios in a better position than 30 years ago
so let them fight for restrcutring
destroy those pipelines
its working
fg always creating new laws !
yoruba ronu!

2 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Fyno: 4:28am On Jul 28, 2017
kn23h:
As for FFK, weren't you a happy slave when PDP was in power? Wasn't it GEJ till 2019 them?? Now you want to use gullible Ibos to get sentimental support, but you will not drag the Yoruba tribe with you.

Only gullible mofos who are naive in politics will swallow FFK's cuuum.

Nigeria will definitely break apart, for sure, but those of us who are enlightened are quite aware of FFK's tricks.

Na that Ibo olosho im dey use as toilet paper dey affect am.
see enlightenment cheesy grin grin
Akpamu

4 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Fyno: 4:32am On Jul 28, 2017
kn23h:

Please don't tell me who to or not to ignore.

If you want to address the message of a psychopath, feel free to do so.

Where was FFK when PDP was in power? What did he do, besides getting rich, to break down the Norths power?
for your information, FFK was an ardent critic of Gej and one of the core founders of APC

Stop displaying your ignorance ,enlightenmetus

5 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by kn23h(m): 5:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Fyno:
for your information, FFK was an ardent critic of Gej and one of the core founders of APC

Stop displaying your ignorance ,enlightenmetus

An ardent critic that became mute when they dangled money in his face.

Look biatch, you didn't have to come back with another ID.

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by pelumi111: 6:17am On Jul 28, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
elaborate more I don't get it......must we always apply religion or ethnic differences everytime??
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by rainylad(f): 6:21am On Jul 28, 2017
Femolacaster:
This man has been a known eediot for a very long time, the only thing that baffles me is the how is "fan base " is growing among the nyanmiris that had earlier called him different names when Bianca issues came up.

...Same you afonjas loved and hailed him then..only to hate him now because he speaks against your vegetative god in London..

...I know hypocrisy is you people's forte but sometimes pretend to have some dignity at least.

4 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by TRUTHTOPOWER: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

uncle i get your drift
but if this agitation will lead to a constitutional review should we support it or let status quo remain?

Agitation in Nigeria are always compromised by the lead agitators. Thus this current review will lead to nothing in the lives of average Nigerians.

The only thing that can save Nigeria is a President that can achieve economic and educational empowerment for all Nigerians at the grassroots.

Restructuring, secession and all such political gimmicks will only substitute a faction of the oligarchy with another. Unfortunately this may remain the case because the grassroots who suffer only care about the privileges of their ethnic, religious or partisan leaders. They care little about own fundamental rights. They have been conditioned to think that privileges of power enjoyed by their leaders are conditions precedent to their own right to dignity and livelihood.

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Markfemi2: 7:41am On Jul 28, 2017
TRUTHTOPOWER:

Agitation in Nigeria are always compromised by the lead agitators. Thus this current review will lead to nothing in the lives of average Nigerians.

The only thing that can save Nigeria is a President that can achieve economic and educational empowerment for all Nigerians at the grassroots.

Restructuring, secession and all such political gimmicks will only substitute a faction of the oligarchy with another. Unfortunately this may remain the case because the grassroots who suffer only care about the privileges of their ethnic, religious or partisan leaders. They care little about own fundamental rights. They have been conditioned to think that privileges of power enjoyed by their leaders are conditions precedent to their own right to dignity and livelihood.

nigeria has multitude problem
first is structural
second is leadership
third is the people yes the people
nigeria is not properly structured that lagos has 20 seats and kano has 44 despite a new state created out of it is not as a result of what you claim
that yoruba kwara nd kogi is not politically aligned with south west is a problem
that each and everyone does not control their resources in their domain is a problem
pre first coup each region had their own consulate in london
now theirs leadership issue
leaders are lazy cause they know they dont have to work for money and this cuts across all regions
so the structure actually breeds lazy leaders
restructuring cannot be sudden it has to be a 10 year road map to enable everyone fashion what they want

so you have a valid point but nigeria is simply not working
i supported apc at first but withdrew my support since the national assembly saraki saga which i belive was intentional
also the nepostistic appointment
i dont support kanu ffk
but if their agitations is making us discuss Nigeria
so be it
the biggest victims of nigeria are actually niger delta and yoruba people
oil has been sucked out of niger delta
tax has been sucked out of yoruba land
yoruba land does not control 15% of its territory under this nigerian contraption.
so its good everyone is discussing it.

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by cana882(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Flat headed jew, by their frustration u will know them.............
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by cana882(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2017
DerideGull:

You will not write this crap when Osinbajoker is pushed aside tomorrow from the corridor of power in the zoo called Nigeria.
And you & ur diarrhoea mouthed FFK won't write this crap if Jona-daft was not pushed aside. Chauvinistic bigot
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by yabatown: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2017
FFK as usual is under the influence of-

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Markfemi2: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2017
Time for Yorubas to pull out of Nigeria if anything happens
But please why are Yorubas attacking ffk for saying the truth

5 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by maclatunji: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2017
cana882:
How does his children even feel when he embarrasses himself like this online??

They might not care if he foots their bills.
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by ivolt: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2017
Nairaland shouldn't serve as a platform for deranged fellows.
This fool forgot he is a slave when he wanted to be the chairman of PDP.

SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari / Audu Ogbeh: Killings In The North Now Like Civil War Era / Fresh Crisis Hits IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Bars Brother From Issuing Statements

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.