Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK (18153 Views)

"Buhari's Darkness Has Covered The Glory Of Nigeria" - FFK / Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns / The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by aminulive: 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
Former aviation minister, Chief Fem Fani Kayode has said that he would rather live a free man in Oduduwa republic than continuing to be a slave in Nigeria.

Below is a statement by Fani-Kayode made available to the public on Thursday;

"For those commentators in this forum who have never participated in or understand Nigerian politics but who tend to speak and act as if they are the only ones that are sincere about restructuring, I have the following to say.

I hope you have learnt a lesson or two from the fact that during the constitutional review exercise that took place in the last few days the Senate has refused to devolve power from the centre and initiate the process for genuine restructuring in our country.

These are the hard facts, hidden obstacles and bitter realities about the struggle that some of us that are in the field have been facing and complaining about for the last 25 years!

From henceforth let it be clearly understood by all, including those that desire restructuring but who have never participated in Nigerian politics, that we can never achieve it through the existing constitutional structure or the National Assembly.

This is because the system is rigged and designed to protect and preserve itself and because the core north effectively has a power of veto in the National Assembly which it will always exercise in order to block any form of restructuring. It is this point that people like Nnamdi Kanu and other ethnic nationalist leaders came to appreciate long ago and it explains their "hardline" posture on these issues.

The bottom line is as follows: restructuring will not be given to us freely or on a platter of gold.

It must be taken and if necessary it must be taken by force.

Finally, mark this: if it does not eventually come then I say let us cease to be one nation.

I would rather live as a free man in the independent Oduduwa Republic than continue to live and die as a slave in the Federal Republic of Nigeria."

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/27/ill-rather-live-free-man-oduduwa-republic-slave-nigeria-ffk/

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by NaoSlay: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin

Let this page make FP , FTC tho.

I dedicate this FP to my Ugandan Jews.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by mormonslayer: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
EPIC.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Femolacaster(m): 12:05am On Jul 28, 2017
This man has been a known eediot for a very long time, the only thing that baffles me is the how is "fan base " is growing among the nyanmiris that had earlier called him different names when Bianca issues came up.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by cana882(m): 12:20am On Jul 28, 2017
How does his children even feel when he embarrasses himself like this online??

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by benedictnsi(m): 12:21am On Jul 28, 2017
Femolacaster:
This man has been a known eediot for a very long time, the only thing that baffles me is the how is "fan base " is growing among the nyanmiris that had earlier called him different names when Bianca issues came up.

Well may be he just came back to his senses...... He chose not to remain a sycophant like all of you on the down left hand side of the Nigerian map....

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by GavelSlam: 12:37am On Jul 28, 2017
benedictnsi:

Well may be he just came back to his senses...... He chose not to remain a sycophant like all of you on the down left hand side of the Nigerian map....

Until he sends you another intercontinental ballistic missile again.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by IJOBA2: 12:44am On Jul 28, 2017
Femolacaster:
AS EXPECTEDgrin I KNOW YOU WILL BE HERE TO ATTACK FFK.. AFONJA MUSLIMS DEM SWEAR FOR UNA grin

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by DerideGull(m): 12:44am On Jul 28, 2017
cana882:
How does his children even feel when he embarrasses himself like this online??

You will not write this crap when Osinbajoker is pushed aside tomorrow from the corridor of power in the zoo called Nigeria.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by pelumi111: 2:21am On Jul 28, 2017
I don't know why they keep trying to keep us together and the truth is its not working cos everyone wish to be alone no set of people should think they deserve power more more than other set......honestly let's go back to when we have regions or rather let's all move ahead.....you cant keep forcing people to leave together cos a time is coming when they will not be able to hide their fury

13 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Markfemi2: 2:42am On Jul 28, 2017
i have to agree with ffk
the present structure does not give equal power to all regions
so far north has bulk of numbers nigeria will never change.

also ffk if your pro oduduwa nation why contesting for pdp chairman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by kn23h(m): 2:45am On Jul 28, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
FFK in as much as i feel ur pain & would lov to sympathize with u. However, I will also love to inform u & the 25% yoruba christians that worth fate & circumstance bequeted on u is but one choice. A perpetual servitude under this islamic 1 nigeria. What would hav been ur second option (Oduduwa nation) is totally out of ur hand & jurisdiction to call for, giving ur minority status as a christian yoruba. Unfortunately for these christian yoruba minorities, the 70% majority yoruba muslims are comfortable being second class citizen to hausafulani muslims. And are not ready to trade nor jettison such "exulted" position under hausafulani who brought islam to them, for 1 useless Oodua nation. The situation of minority yoruba christian can be liken to that of middle belt christians. Who found themselves between the devil & the deep blue sea. But on a clearer & practical comparism. One would hav to aggree on the fact that the situation of the former is worst, giving they minority status in the soutwest geo-political zone. While the later occupies majority status in the northcentral zone.

Aren't you an Ibo man pledging servitude to the Jews?

All this Yoruba Muslim Yoruba Christian is a diatribe formed by the minds of religious extremists, Ibos.

We know the real slave if Nigeria ...... those that can't prosper until they migrate to other regions, those who support an Ijaw man more than they've ever supported ojukwu, those who blindly follow a false prophet called Cownu, those who hate Yorubas because Yorubas are more successful than them.... they know themselves.

jetleeee. Totit. Deedee1.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by kn23h(m): 2:52am On Jul 28, 2017
As for FFK, weren't you a happy slave when PDP was in power? Wasn't it GEJ till 2019 them?? Now you want to use gullible Ibos to get sentimental support, but you will not drag the Yoruba tribe with you.

Only gullible mofos who are naive in politics will swallow FFK's cuuum.

Nigeria will definitely break apart, for sure, but those of us who are enlightened are quite aware of FFK's tricks.

Na that Ibo olosho im dey use as toilet paper dey affect am.

25 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Markfemi2: 2:57am On Jul 28, 2017
kn23h:
As for FFK, weren't you a happy slave when PDP was in power? Wasn't it GEJ till 2019 them?? Now you want to use gullible Ibos to get sentimental support, but you will not drag the Yoruba tribe with you.

Only gullible mofos who are naive in politics will swallow FFK's cuuum.

Nigeria will definitely break apart, for sure, but those of us who are enlightened are quite aware of FFK's tricks.

Na that Ibo olosho im dey use as toilet paper dey affect am.

bros ignore the messenger first
haev you seen how north used numbers to oppose will of south in recent amendments?

15 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by kn23h(m): 3:01am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

bros ignore the messenger first
haev you seen how north used numbers to oppose will of south in recent amendments?

Please don't tell me who to or not to ignore.

If you want to address the message of a psychopath, feel free to do so.

Where was FFK when PDP was in power? What did he do, besides getting rich, to break down the Norths power?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Markfemi2: 3:08am On Jul 28, 2017
kn23h:

Please don't tell me who to or not to ignore.

If you want to address the message of a psychopath, feel free to do so.

Where was FFK when PDP was in power? What did he do, besides getting rich, to break down the Norths power?

I understand your anger with ffk
but if this opposition agitation will lead to equal power among equal units
let us support it

16 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by kn23h(m): 3:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

I understand your anger with ffk
but if this opposition agitation will lead to equal power among equal units
let us support it

You didn't answer my question. I don't support blindly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Presidiotbuhari: 3:14am On Jul 28, 2017
kn23h:

Aren't you an Ibo man pledging servitude to the Jews?

All this Yoruba Muslim Yoruba Christian is a diatribe formed by the minds of religious extremists, Ibos.

We know the real slave if Nigeria ...... those that can't prosper until they migrate to other regions, those who support an Ijaw man more than they've ever supported ojukwu, those who blindly follow a false prophet called Cownu, those who hate Yorubas because Yorubas are more successful than them.... they know themselves.

jetleeee. Totit. Deedee1.
Yoruba muslim............ e painam well well. By the way, are u for Oodua nation or Ariwanistan?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Markfemi2: 3:16am On Jul 28, 2017
kn23h:

You didn't answer my question. I don't support blindly.

ok let me ask you a question
yes he did not push for it while in power
yes gej did not push for it while in power

but now that se/ss/pdp are in opposition and are agitating for review of constitution is that a bad thing?

SW/sdp in opposition fought for democracy and shattered the northern hold on power
so let se/ss/pdp be in opposition and fight for rebalancing of nigeria you get my drift?
sw will benefit a lot in a case of restructuring.

15 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by kn23h(m): 3:19am On Jul 28, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Yoruba muslim............ e painam well well. By the way, are u for Oodua nation or Ariwanistan?

Once a potor potor Jew has met the sword of a Yoruba man, he comes back with an attempt to reflect his pain on his assaulter.

Please don't insult me by thinking your -110 IQ post was meaningful enough to cause any pain.

Will you keep quiet before I use your flattened skull to light a match

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by kn23h(m): 3:20am On Jul 28, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:

By the way, are you an Ibo Jew or an Ibo Christian?

13 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Markfemi2: 3:21am On Jul 28, 2017
kn23h:

By the way, are you an Ibo Jew or an Ibo Christian?

ibo jew takes order from vatican
ibo christain takes order from yoruba churches

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by kn23h(m): 3:21am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

ok let me ask you a question
yes he did not push for it while in power
yes gej did not push for it while in power

but now that se/ss/pdp are in opposition and are agitating for review of constitution is that a bad thing?

SW/sdp in opposition fought for democracy and shattered the northern hold on power
so let se/ss/pdp be in opposition and fight for rebalancing of nigeria you get my drift?
sw will benefit a lot in a case of restructuring.

Are you this gullible? You seriously think mentality is divided across party line?

2 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Markfemi2: 3:22am On Jul 28, 2017
kn23h:

Are you this gullible?

uncle i get your drift
but if this agitation will lead to a constitutional review should we support it or let status quo remain?

4 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by kn23h(m): 3:25am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

uncle i get your drift
but if this agitation will lead to a constitutional review should we support it or let status quo remain?

Please jare, je ka pari oro nibi. O ya mi lenu o. Mo ro pe o gbon ju gbogbo APC/PDP yii lo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts / Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity / Fayose: Umahi Left PDP Long Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.