Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Participate And Stand A Chance To WIN N1,000 Airtime By Answering This Question! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Participate And Stand A Chance To WIN N1,000 Airtime By Answering This Question! (400 Views)

Win N200 Airtime Answering This Simple Question!(multiple Winners Inclusive) / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Prove How Genius You Are By Answering This Question (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Participate And Stand A Chance To WIN N1,000 Airtime By Answering This Question! by ohn1759: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2017
DO PERFECT MEN EXIST? [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]shocked

Stand a chance to win N1,000 airtime when you answer this question:

DO PERFECT MEN EXIST? undecided

Men who are faithful, loving, honest, handsome….with plenty money all at once. Men who don’t cheat or drink. Do they actually exist? Especially in Nigeria?
If they do, have you met one? Are you one? What was your opinion about him?

Stand a chance to win amazing prizes when you participate!

Use #PerfectMan on each comment you make to increase your chances of winning something cool. shocked

When you answer the question, share the link to this post with your friends to join in on the fun grin

Then get rewarded!

Start commenting!

You can check the poster for details![/b]

[b]GO HERE TO COMMENT AND WIN:
http://www.afmobiblog.com/do-perfect-men-exist/[b][/b] shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Best Could You Get Your Boss Laid? / Lovely Engagement Concept / Cheating In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.