Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. (968 Views)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Can This Well Endowed Girl Be 12 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2017
I know its possible to be friends with a girl with out romance but this is normal if the guy is a geek or churchy and used to the friendzone. But for a sexually active guy is it possible to keep friends with a girl without kiss or sex etc. I have been friends with couple of girls but I end up having some sort of romance with them that kinda severed the relationship. What's your opinions guys?
Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by Prevho: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2017
No, attraction must grow!

One of the party will start to fall soon.

Every guy will happily sleep with a so called female friend, most are just waiting for the right time.
Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by kiddkash(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2017
you mean a platonic relationship? yeah why not
Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by ikp120(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2017
Yeah mehn. I did that back then in school mehn.
Check my siggy and stop being a pussy nigga. cool cool cool
Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2017
Its possible for platonic friends.

I have platonic friends, they dare not touch me, but some say they are falling in love. Their business.
Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by Edemaya: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2017
Prevho:

Only when you want to grow it.
Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by Edemaya: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2017
It is very possible!! I have friends we grew up together (opposite sex) and we are still very good friends.

We do tell each other our ordeals with whom we are dating!!
Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by LordKO(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2017
Well, since friendship is not a lesser form of love (erotic love and motherly love) but only different in the fact that unlike love, it has no observable biological necessities, then I stand bold to say yes, two principled people of the opposite sex can be just friends without any romantic involvement.

However, coming across principled people is becoming a herculean task these days.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by Prevho: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2017
It is not your choice.

Are you the one to tell you brain when to release dopamine and oxytocin?

Cc: edemaya
Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2017
yes o
Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2017
ikp120:
Yeah mehn. I did that back then in school mehn.

Check my siggy and stop being a pussy nigga. cool cool cool
hushpuppy grin
Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2017
XXXwhistleblowe:
I know its possible to be friends with a girl with out romance but this is normal if the guy is a geek or churchy and used to the friendzone. But for a sexually active guy is it possible to keep friends with a girl without kiss or sex etc. I have been friends with couple of girls but I end up having some sort of romance with them that kinda severed the relationship. What's your opinions guys?

3 Likes

Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by MrCork: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2017
XXXwhistleblowe:

....only if he gay..yes! angry

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by Edemaya: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2017
Prevho:
It is not your choice.

Are you the one to tell you brain when to release dopamine and oxytocin?

Cc: edemaya

Are u telling me cos u can't control ur brain before releasing dopamine and oxytocin or what have you allows someone to start misbehaving with the opposite sex?

Or I will say u can be friend with the opposite sex if you two are discipline!! Shikena.
Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by NairalandCS(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
Prevho:

One of the party will start to fall soon.

Every guy will happily sleep with a so called female friend, most are just waiting for the right time.

Speak for yourself.
Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by Cypmeni(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yes u can have female friends without romance. I even have dem now in my school
Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by shinarlaura(f): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Of course. My very good friend is a boy. We ve known each other since childhood.
Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by gentlegenius(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
XXXwhistleblowe:
It's only possible if they are not attracted to each other.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Very very possible.
Re: Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. by hechno(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nma27:
Very very possible.
hmm....depends on the girl not even the guy self

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What Trevor Noah Said About Ladies / What Will U Do,if U Re To Be In My Shoe / Who Is A Sexy Babe?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.