Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Why Women Are More Hostile Than Men Against Promiscuous Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Are More Hostile Than Men Against Promiscuous Women? (747 Views)

Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Are More Hostile Than Men Against Promiscuous Women? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
cheesy

why women are more hostile than men against promiscuous women?
when women discover that another woman is giving sex free and easy to men they cut her off and hate her as though she is selling their most valuable asset freely?

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are More Hostile Than Men Against Promiscuous Women? by feelgoodInc: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Women hate other women more than men, women are women's problem. But later they say men are animals

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Are More Hostile Than Men Against Promiscuous Women? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Maybe your stated assertion is then reason; then again, maybe it's not.

Maybe it's because when the chips are down, women - the ones deeply involved in a romantic relationship - bear the brunt of promiscuity more than men.
It's a woman who has to stay strong for the kids while her supposed better half - her husband - is busy inserting his phallus in between the thighs of every female he coys into willingly sleeping with him.
It's the girl who's invested everything emotionally into a relationship with her man who suffers the emotional trauma of the future she's built in her head drift from her grasp 'cause her supposed man is involved with a promiscuous girl.

So, yeah, I suppose women have a gazillion reasons to hate other unashamedly promiscuous women if you look closely enough.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are More Hostile Than Men Against Promiscuous Women? by Lalas247(f): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
Maybe your stated assertion is then reason; then again, maybe it's not.

Maybe it's because when the chips are down, women - the ones deeply involved in a romantic relationship - bear the brunt of promiscuity more than men.
It's a woman who has to stay strong for the kids while her supposed better half - her husband - is busy inserting his phallus in between the thighs of every female he coys into willingly sleeping with him.
It's the girl who's invested everything emotionally into a relationship with her man who suffers the emotional trauma of the future she's built in her head drift from her grasp 'cause her supposed man is involved with a promiscuous girl.

So, yeah, I suppose women have a gazillion reasons to hate other unashamedly promiscuous women if you look closely enough.

Most women generally just hate on other females
Re: Why Women Are More Hostile Than Men Against Promiscuous Women? by wtfcoded: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Women seldomly associate very well with their fellow women, but in men, reverse is the case...fact
Re: Why Women Are More Hostile Than Men Against Promiscuous Women? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Most women generally just hate on other females
Why? Especially ruining other women's marriage or relationships just for the fun of it!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are More Hostile Than Men Against Promiscuous Women? by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2017
wtfcoded:
Women seldomly associate very well with their fellow women, but in men, reverse is the case...fact
That's something
Re: Why Women Are More Hostile Than Men Against Promiscuous Women? by babyfaceafrica: 8:05am On Aug 24, 2017
Based on which statistics?
Re: Why Women Are More Hostile Than Men Against Promiscuous Women? by Prettyenit18(f): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2017
Its because women hate each other. You hardly ever hear a woman scolding a man or telling him to be decent, or mothers advising their sons because they don't really care about what happens to their fellow woman's daughter. The reason why its a man's world is simply because women hate each other.
Re: Why Women Are More Hostile Than Men Against Promiscuous Women? by Lalas247(f): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2017
angels09:

Why? Especially ruining other women's marriage or relationships just for the fun of it!!
It's insecure ladies who don't like other females
Me i like any one who acts sane male or female I no dey discriminate .. I get sister I get mama Wts is there to hate .. I only appreciate I ain't got energy to hate .. wink

And those who ruin others happiness are clearly not happy such ladies u stay away from . Dey will drain ur happiness ..

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Even Mean? / For Women What Is The Average Age They Loose Their Virginity / Are You Crushing On A Girl With A Boyfriend? See How To Get Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.