Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial (6015 Views)

The Hairstyle I Barbed That Made Me 2 Get 5 Nairaland Girls In 1 Week / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
the following girls i will mention, have caught the attention of almost all guys here due to their romantic and friendly nature. You will never see them insult their fellow nairalanders even when pushed to the limit.

if you hear your name, know you are as sweet as honey and i will continue to dream of you. for the rest girls, work hard to make the top 5.. Those who have objection to my list can speak or forever hold their peace.

1) sexybbstar

2) Iamkashybaby

3) lalas247

4) shinarlaura

5) oyindidi

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Lalas247(f): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
the following girls i will mention, have caught the attention of almost all guys here due to their romantic and friendly nature. You will never see them insult their fellow nairalanders even when pushed to the limit.

if you hear your name, know you are as sweet as honey and i will continue to dream of you. for the rest girls, work hard to make the top 5.. Those who have objection to my list can speak or forever hold their peace.

1) sexybbstar

2) Iamkashybaby

3) lalas247

4) shinarlaura

5) oyindidi
Thanks Amigo cheesy
@ bolded some people won't be happy about this o grin

stay blessed wink
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Fkforyou(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
I wanted to comment harshly then I realized no one forced me to open this thread.... undecided

Fvck!!!! I'm bored. angry

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Oyindidi(f): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:

1) sex.ybbstar

2) Iamk.ashybaby

3) la.las247

4) shin.arlaura

5) oyin.didi
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by cultist: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Girls with Ear ring on nose is that one jovial eg lalas247

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by falconey(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2017

Una don start, making list of crushes but giving it a different title.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
I agree with you on sexybbstar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by shinarlaura(f): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:

1) sexybbstar

2) Iamkashybaby

3) lalas247

4) shinarlaura

5) oyindidi

Woow. Thank u tongue
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
yeah I totally agree with you..especially oyindidi sexybbstar and lala247...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
i cosign

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Martin0(m): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Honestly for me No1 for me is (lalas247)
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Lalas247(f): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Martin0:
Honestly for me No1 for me is (lalas247)

Shinarlaura he don come again o grin
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:

1) sexybbstar

2) Iamkashybaby

3) lalas247

4) shinarlaura

5) oyindidi

Thanks for the gesture but I believe I shud not be part of the list..

I am venomous thats why i dont fvck with washed up weakazz b***** ... cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

howfa

pardon me asking but errrmm when you did the piercing on your nose was it painful?

I want to put two piercings on my deek and sac of balls but i dont know if it'd be painful

i hate yeye pain sad sad
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Oyindidi(f): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

You like trouble like foodgrin
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Lalas247(f): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

howfa

pardon me asking but errrmm when you did the piercing on your nose was it painful?

I want to put two piercings on my deek and sac of balls but i dont know if it'd be painful

i hate yeye pain sad sad

Nope didn't hurt .. but I like that type of pain sha grin

Yea some guys do it here I think that's gay tho .. but who I'm I to judge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Martin0(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

hahahahahaha I tell myself d simple truth no dought as to why am alway's happygrin

Why u dey alway's call laura is she ur new mouth?grin
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Elbii7: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Thanks Amigo cheesy
@ bonded some people won't be happy about this o grin

stay blessed wink

Bffhyftyg
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Lalas247(f): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Nope didn't hurt .. but I like that type of pain sha grin

Yea some guys do it here I think that's gay tho .. but who I'm I to judge

ah!!!

So there was and is a pain but it was and is one you like abi @bolded

why do i have a feeling we dont like the same pain...................anyways sha i'll never know if i like it till i try it out grin

and it aiint for gays.......................any straight ass+hole can decide to pierce his penis if he so wants to......doesnt mean his gay

thanks for telling smiley
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Lalas247(f): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ah!!!

So there was and is a pain but it was and is one you like abi @bolded

why do i have a feeling we dont like the same pain...................anyways sha i'll never know if i like it till i try it out grin

and it aiint for gays.......................any straight ass+hole can decide to pierce his penis if he so wants to......doesnt mean his gay

thanks for telling smiley

Well Tupac made piercings cool for guys so I guess we can rule out the gay thingy
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Lalas247(f): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:
yeah I totally agree with you..especially oyindidi sexybbstar and lala247...
kiss this ur dp na fire
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Oyindidi(f): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

kiss this ur dp na fire
You for just remove part of our moniker
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

kiss this ur dp na fire
aaawww...thanks bae and yours too

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by reciprokal: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
falconey:

Una don start, making list of crushes but giving it a different title.
Looooooooooolz!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Lalas247(f): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
You for just remove part of our moniker

lol I no get time jawe ..
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Oyindidi(f): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

lol I no get time jawe ..
Hmmmm...I think sey you dey avoid megrin
Why you mention me
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Martin0(m): 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:
aaawww...thanks bae and yours too
my tafiagrin Nne na obi gi now abigrin
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Lalas247(f): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hmmmm...I think sey you dey avoid megrin
Why you mention me

I just dey look u na .. in 3D
Lie lie y I go avoid u .. u too dey derail thread make u no koba me ni
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Martin0:
my tafiagrin Nne na obi gi now abigrin
lol how have you been
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Martin0(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:
lol how have you been
have been cool jara,how far na,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This / My girlfriend boobs is too Big . Pics added / Is Dating On Nairaland Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.