Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Enough Is Enough, Efcc Must Take Action - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enough Is Enough, Efcc Must Take Action (451 Views)

THIS THING Will Happen By 2020...So, Take Action Now [PICTURE] / Police Take Action On Female Singer Who Went Viral After Posting Explicit Photos / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough, Efcc Must Take Action by herlarho(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
EFCC SHOULD ARREST ALL PRIVATE SCHOOL OWNERS.
CREECH TO KINDERGARTEN.. Graduation.
KINDERGARTEN TO NURSERY...Graduation.
NURSERY TO PRIMARY................. Graduation.
PRIMARY TO JSS ONE....................Graduation.
How many graduation will one child do before getting to secondary school. And u will see mummy putting pressure on daddy to pay for the parties and if any daddy is unlucky to attend such parties, he won't be recognized and all you hear from the children when singing is......mummy ooooooo,wa pelaye,mummy ooooooo wa,,jeun omo......The only songs I have ever heard for Daddy is..... Ile lo lo tarara......baba re le oooooooo( and it is when Dad dies).....The children too should be charged for discrimination.....
Re: Enough Is Enough, Efcc Must Take Action by ITbomb(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
My problem be say all schools just dey copy each other.
If you don't like something about a school and you feel you should change the kid school, you will notice that almost all do the same thing.

I don't know where I can find a school that operates like public schools but teach like private schools.
As in students sweep the class, do compound work (maybe with modern mechanized tools), kneel down etc but when in class, they teach very well
Re: Enough Is Enough, Efcc Must Take Action by herlarho(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
ITbomb:
My problem be say all schools just dey copy each other.
If you don't like something about a school and you feel you should change the kid school, you will notice that almost all do the same thing.

I don't know where I can find a school that operates like public schools but teach like private schools.
As in students sweep the class, do compound work (maybe with modern mechanized tools), kneel down etc but when in class, they teach very well
bro I swear u are right...............

can u imagine parents paying 3000 for end of the years party and coming home with bucket worth of 500................

is Dat 1 life..................

I remember back then when I was in school, I will just pay 500 and come home with lots gifts and goodies...................

Nigeria is now bad............

(1) (Reply)

100 Dating Tips / 13 Things You Need To Think About Before You Stay With An Unfaithful Spouse / The Most Romantic Experience Ever!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.