Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ipob Boycott Nysc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Boycott Nysc (1464 Views)

Secondus: PDP May Boycott 2023 Polls Without Electoral Reforms / Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / Voters Turnout In Anambra Has Always Be Low Even B4 IPOB Boycott Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Boycott Nysc by MrSarcasm(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Since Igbos have said they're no longer interested in this British contraption called "One Nigeria", and their supreme leader advised them to boycott elections, why didn't he advise the students to boycott an evil Fulani created scheme called NYSC? grin grin why can't they start from there by making their statements?

I was on facebook seeing their posts "Maiduguri here I come", "Katsina I'm here" cheesy cheesy, I hope the chest beaters will have enough fight in them to campaign for Biafra there, and where their multi colored biafran caps and slippers there grin

If they had advised their students to boycott NYSC and reject any postings, that would have really made a statement, but no, they best they can do is rant online undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by sunnysunny69(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
The educated ones are smarter than that, it's the jobless and area boys among them you see run around Kanu. Who leave his business or office behind and follow another man all around on a useless rally ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by ImTrobled: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by DLondonboiy: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
After the NYSC would they get jobs? You that have finished NYSC are you gainfully employed?

No igbo seeves in uguawusa again. If they must serve they redeploy home. Atleast make the paltry 19800 be wetin the children gain from this useless country.

Cos there is nothing these innocent youths gain by being Nigerians.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCls_1VdedM....
watch this video pls is our assignment we need 1000 view pls......
And don't forget to give us yhur Likes...plz am pleading with yhu.....

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by freshest4live: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
The educated ones are smarter than that, it's the jobless and area boys among them you see run around Kanu.
Igbo's say they have been marginalized in Nigeria but apart from the fact they are yet to have their President or that they have just five states(which was increased from two), l can't tell in what way they suffer a higher degree of Marginalization than the rest of Nigeria.

Federal Government have practically neglected everywhere else aside Lagos and Abuja. It's their disease and why we clamour for a change.

However l am a Biafran to the extent that it leads to a Nigerian revolution and not break up.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by MrSarcasm(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
After the NYSC would they get jobs? You that have finished NYSC are you gainfully employed?

No igbo seeves in uguawusa again. If they must serve they redeploy home. Atleast make the paltry 19800 be wetin the children gain from this useless country.

Cos there is nothing these innocent youths gain by being Nigerians.
You youths claim you're no longer interested in anything called Nigeria, it's hypocritical for you to say you'll boycott elections, but you silly youths can't boycott NYSC cos of N19800.

If you're no longer interested in Nigeria, you should wash your hands for everything Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by DLondonboiy: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
MrSarcasm:
You youths claim you're no longer interested in anything called Nigeria, it's hypocritical for you to say you'll boycott elections, but you silly youths can't boycott NYSC cos of N19800.

If you're no longer interested in Nigeria, you should wash your hands for everything Nigeria

Is that not the referendum everybody is talking about? When BIAFRA is actualized...what is 19800? How can you give young men and women 19800 for a whole month and expect them to function well? In this recession!!
When BIAFRA comes all those oil blocks that they shared to all those alhaji would be recovered and our people would love life like God's children.
You can observe I used "when" and not "if" because e remain small..

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by MrSarcasm(m): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Is that not the referendum everybody is talking about? When BIAFRA is actualized...what is 19800? How can you give young men and women 19800 for a whole month and expect them to function well? In this recession!!
When BIAFRA comes all those oil blocks that they shared to all those alhaji would be recovered and our people would love life like God's children.
Ah, but Abia, Enugu, Imo, Anambra and Ebonyi doesn't have oyel na, so where una wan see oyel from?
Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by ITbomb(m): 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sharming95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCls_1VdedM....
watch this video pls is our assignment we need 1000 view pls......
And don't forget to give us yhur Likes...plz am pleading with yhu.....
I don watch am but IPOB dey do better videos grin grin grin
Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by DLondonboiy: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
MrSarcasm:
Ah, but Abia, Enugu, Imo, Anambra and Ebonyi doesn't have oyel na, so where una wan see oyel from?

Until then..

1 Like

Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by Yyeske(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

This referendum talk don tire us, go get it whichever way you can abeg

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by DLondonboiy: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yyeske:
This referendum talk don tire us, go get it whichever way you can abeg

Go and play with your mates.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

good reply

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by Yyeske(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Just an ordinary question, they look for ways to run away
Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by Yyeske(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
good reply
You know how we roll before you resort to your Insults because you can't answer a simple question
Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by DLondonboiy: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Just an ordinary question, they look for ways to run away

Which question did you ask me? And run from who? Look at this one o! Bring your stupid questions lemme answer it...I'd also ask you my question.
Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by fablani(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
you easily detect a fool by their utterances and reasoning
Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by Yyeske(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Which question did you ask me? And run from who? Look at this one o! Bring your stupid questions lemme answer it...I'd also ask you my question.
IPOB has always been blackmailing everybody else about their quest for referendum, how are you guys going about it

1 Like

Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by DLondonboiy: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB has always been blackmailing everybody else about their quest for referendum, how are you guys going about it

That's your question? How we are going about it? Nawa! SMH.
Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by DonBobes(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
MrSarcasm:
Since Igbos have said they're no longer interested in this British contraption called "One Nigeria", and their supreme leader advised them to boycott elections, why didn't he advise the students to boycott an evil Fulani created scheme called NYSC? grin grin why can't they start from there by making their statements?

I was on facebook seeing their posts "Maiduguri here I come", "Katsina I'm here" cheesy cheesy, I hope the chest beaters will have enough fight in them to campaign for Biafra there, and where their multi colored biafran caps and slippers there grin

If they had advised their students to boycott NYSC and reject any postings, that would have really made a statement, but no, they best they can do is rant online undecided undecided
U have d animals time
Point made though. Leave d buffoons alone.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by chemicalDisease: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
MrSarcasm:

Afonja eeh!

Where do Nigeria get the funds to sponsor NYSC?

It is cocoa , groundnut or oil?

if it's oil pls we will continue to collect the money.

Thank uuuu!
Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by Yyeske(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

That's your question? How we are going about it? Nawa! SMH.
Any answers? No insults, just constructive suggestions.
Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by DLondonboiy: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Any answers? No insults, just constructive suggestions.

What kind of question is that? Why should I tell you how we are going about it? What is the importance of that information to you?
Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by igbeke: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
MrSarcasm:

Those that say Nigeria is a failed state are damn right.

Even the so-called youths that are supposed to see beyond their noses, are satisfied being petty as lickers to the politicians.

Imagine a youth who, after going through hell to raise fees for university education, finished the rigors of the so-called NYSC, only to settle for a #50'000/month ($140) job is here boasting of the same system that has greatly shortchanged him. Whereas, the same politician sends his child abroad with our collective money which they stole, to attend the best of schools with pocket money that is enough to take your father our of poverty in the first place. The grades are not important because a job is already waiting for him in the CBN or NNPP.
It is a pity

Nnamdi Kanu and the Igbos want to go, but Nigerians are kicking. Let them go and see if 10 years from now, you will not beg to get their visa so you can get a cleaner's job there.
BTW, if this your level of reasoning is what you call "educated", then I say it is a waste.
Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by Yyeske(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

What kind of question is that? Why should I tell you how we are going about it? What is the importance of that information to you?
Lol, I can understand. Till you get the referendum then, ciao!
Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by MrSarcasm(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
I swear Biafools are terrible people. You all have created so many enemies, I wish you well in your already failed state
Re: Ipob Boycott Nysc by Ngozi123(f): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
MrSarcasm:

What exactly will happen should they continue to support Biafra at their NYSC stations?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Signed The 1914 Amalgamation? / Newly Appointed Commissioner Of Happiness In Imo State Is Making People Happy.. / This Thread Validates My Stance On Buhari Being A Useless Terrorist(evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.