Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian (67166 Views)

VIDEO: Policeman Grabs And Squeezes Woman’s Breast And Smiling During Arrest / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by SHAKABOOM: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Iseoluwani:
I scanned through the drivers name

NCAN OVER AND OUT grin
Ahhh! So the guy na conero cheesy
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by RealHaute: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
pocohantas:
He left his steering...
Took his eyes off the road...
Stretched his hand...
Located your nippus...
Squeezed it. That's premeditated squeezing.

What kind of girl discusses sexual orientation with a taxi driver?
I am a very liberal person, but there are some discussions you shouldn't have with every random person. There are discussions that make you seem willing to perverted men...especially in a place like Nigeria. So, play safe always...

If it's true, I hope it's handled properly.

The tips?

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by ebby9z(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
All these girls that are always looking for attention. It's just unfortunate that our current hypocritical society always jumps to defend them and crucify any male party involved without cogent investigation.

And its this same set of people having the time of their lives when photos of a female paramedic stroking a footballer's joystick broke the Internet. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Shebi practice of gay na 14 yrs imprisonment according to Nigerian laws, she is currently doing herself thinking she's doing the driver. angry

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Iseoluwani: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Ahhh! So the guy na conero cheesy

No be me talk but no this

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by AHCB: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
I'm sure the girl isn't aware that lesbianism is a crime in Nigeria. Instead of squeezing her boobs, he should have given her knock on her head. May be that will reset her brain. grin
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
strix:
wetin concern me wink lala please take this to fp as it will serve as a warning to Vaseline crew
grin cheesy
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by crotsz: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Do anyone know dats 14 years
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Deckito1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]Arrant bullshit

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
the girl dull, why didnt she return a resounding slap on the guy's face? she prolly enjoyed it
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by ElDadd: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
He has been arrested

1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by kerryjossy(f): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
The way Nigerians reason sometimes shaa
For God's sake, the lady is an adult and as such have every right to discus such with the driver who is equally an adult. That doesnt give the driver any right to assault her.

In the course of the discussion, did the girl touch the driver's private part?? Hell no!. So nothing, absolutely nothing gives the driver the right to touch her bossom.

Some people will now come here and tell us that its the girl's fault...she shouldn't have discussed such with the driver. Nonsense.

If the lady is a victim of sexual assault today, it could be someone related to you tomorrow. So its better y'all call a spade a spade and lets join hands together and fight sexual assault!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by dearie(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
pocohantas:

You know her? It's not really hard to believe, I have seen men smack a lady's buttocks in the market... Lots of them don't know the things that makeup sexual assault.

Does the 14yrs for lesbians and homosexuals still stand? Would she tell the Nigerian Police she is a lesbian? Those ones will leave the issue on ground and face another.

Even if she's one...She will deny it and simply say she just wanted to discourage the guy from pestering her.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by StOla: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
datola:
So, some Nigerians are actually same sex oriented and are bold to declare it.

Since police is involved to punish the randy driver, they also need to check if same sex marriage law penalty covers being a lesbian.

The end is near!

The problem with that law is that it was strictly crafted to penalize anyone enabling same sex marriage or trying to procure one or promote such.

Beyond that, the law is so useless and was craftily made so to only serve as appeasement for the religious fanatics, who as expected were already too mentally handicapped to realise the bill was just a ruse.

The law does not penalize anyone who identifies as homosexual or engaged in a homosexual activity. The law was only designed to prevent marriage.

Iniobong has only become one of the first busybody victims of the deception caused by that law. He felt his sexual assault will be condoned once the victim involved is a homosexual.

Now he will learn the hard way that everyone has constitutional rights to their dignity, liberty, and choice.

4 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
moscobabs:
Taxtify management are stupid for blocking that man don't they have to investigate the matter before taking action?

What if the lady is just seeking attention?

What if somebody just want to punish the man with the use of social network?
. You will be funny to believe he was blocked. First reaction given to an angry customer is to tell him what he would want to hear or what he requested grin iniobong still dey run hin taxi

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
kerryjossy:
The way Nigerians reason sometimes shaa
For God's sake, the lady is an adult and as such have every right to discus such with the driver who is equally an adult. That doesnt give the driver any right to assault her.

In the course of the discussion, did the girl touch the driver's private part?? Hell no!. So nothing, absolutely nothing gives the driver the right to touch her bossom.

Some people will now come here and tell us that its the girl's fault...she shouldn't have discussed such with the driver. Nonsense.

If the lady is a victim of sexual assault today, it could be someone related to you tomorrow. So its better y'all call a spade a spade and lets join hands together and fight sexual assault!!!

Sure, the guy should be prosecuted for sexual assault if it can be proven. The lady also should be prosecuted for lesbianism - she just admitted that much in public

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by erico2k2(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
stane007:
A Twitter user, Juicy J has shared her experience with a Taxify driver today in Lagos. According to her, she was left in shock after her nipples were squeezed by the driver when she told him she’s a lesbian.

http://www.lailasblog.com/lady-left-shock-taxify-driver-squeezed-nipples-told-shes-lesbian/

Cc; lalasticlala
ANd she still sampling her tits on this pic on here, realy?she and the driver need flogging
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by sod09(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
ikp120:
Dude na idiot! See wetin wan ruin his life.

Abeg guys check my siggy and stop being pussy niggas. cool cool cool cool
if she's saying the truth 21 years for her
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
"Ahapụ otele nyụrụ ahụ, avụọ isi ọkpọ." The anus that farted is left alone but the head receives the knock
Lawless nation.
Now a self acclaimed lesbo is so proud walking the street freely.
What abt the 14yrs jail term for homosexuals?
This mongrel seeking for cheap publicity should be brought to book.
No be naija again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by StOla: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
AHCB:
I'm sure the girl isn't aware that lesbianism is a crime in Nigeria. Instead of squeezing her boobs, he should have given her knock on her head. May be that will reset her brain. grin

Homosexuality is not a crime in Nigeria.

Homosexual marriage is a crime in Nigeria, and any homosexual marriage validly contracted outside Nigeria, is automatically invalid inside of Nigeria.

Learn to differentiate between the two terms.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by dan2090: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
The Federal government of Nigeria and police should also monitor her and make sure she's arrested when caught in the act of her sexual orientation. That's not to say I'm in support of the guy's act. Please! Nigeria Authorities take note... That's my verdict.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Bacon21(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by agrovick(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
The two of them should be called in for questioning
1) the driver for sexual assault 2) the lady for her sexual orientation
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by onegig(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
Many here have comprehension issues.

Just follow the sequence and you would see why the guy was totally at fault.

He was trying to discuss sexually related things with her(see her quote "many many talk") . In order to shut him up, she told him she was a lesbian. Same way i would tell someone i am gay just to discontinue a discussion around heterosexual stuff.

I guess she did that thinking he would just shut up presumably since other avenues to keep him mute must have failed. But alas he did the unthinkable. Even if she was a Lesbian he has no rights whatsoever to do that to her. That's crossing the line.

He deserves all the punishment he can get and I hope the lady pursues him in court for sexual harassment. Most Nigerians won't last 6 months before they are charged with sexual assault outside the shores of this country where there are laws.

I would pay more for a Uber or Taixfy ride where you can select that the driver be mute all through the drive. I don't f..ing want to hear your discussion. Just drop me at my destination

8 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by ikp120(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
sod09:
if she's saying the truth 21 years for her
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

It's a one chance mehn for the fvcking bìtch! grin

Dude needs to deny the fvcking shìty allegation because there's no goddamn evidence to back up the bloody motherfvcker's claim mehn. cool cool cool cool
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
pocohantas:
He left his steering...
Took his eyes off the road...
Stretched his hand...
Located your nippus...
Squeezed it. That's premeditated squeezing.

What kind of girl discusses sexual orientation with a taxi driver?
I am a very liberal person, but there are some discussions you shouldn't have with every random person. There are discussions that make you seem willing to perverted men...especially in a place like Nigeria. So, play safe always...

If it's true, I hope it's handled properly.

Always Always the woman's fault. Always.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by dckng16(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Am not justifying that what d driver did is right, but most of these girls that takes Uber and Taxify are olosho or runs girls. I have picked up many of them. How can a sane girl be discussing a very intimate matter with a driver. Something is fishy about this story. Taxify needs to do thorough investigation before any decision on this.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Bacon21(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
agrovick:
The two of them should be called in for questioning

1) the driver for sexual assault
2) the lady for her sexual orientation

Why should she be called in for questioning? Being a lesbian shouldn't be a crime, it's archaic.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Siscooh: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lesbian? 14years to the lady too.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by nextstep(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
datola:

Since police is involved to punish the randy driver, they also need to check if same sex marriage law penalty covers being a lesbian.

The end is near!

The law does not apply to _being_ gay, it applies to acting on it, and in this context she hasn't wink
Unless the law applies to people saying they're gay, which I don't think it does.

I'm glad she's reporting it, and this driver is going to get punished in some way for his misconduct.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by synanza1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
datola:

The end is near!
correct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade / Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.