Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian (67155 Views)

VIDEO: Policeman Grabs And Squeezes Woman’s Breast And Smiling During Arrest / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
F A K E
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by sucess001(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Isn't being a lesbian also a crime!!!!!!!??
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by nochio(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
If she is a lesbian and resident in Nigeria, she should be in jail, i believe there's a law banning stuff like that.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Daeylar(f): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
whitetiger511:

I have no problem comprehending; especially not something as basic as a 5 year old's post.

You stated that he's pervert- which is clear as day, in the same breath blamed her for the occurrence because she was discussing sexual stuff with him. IOW it is her fault her nipple was touched. you are pretty much saying men are animals that don't understand boundaries, so keep your mouth shut so they don't unleash. if we reverse this scenario where two grown adults were having this conversation and the lady reached for his dack; you won't say the man brought it on, the woman will still be the LovePeddler.

ps; She is NOT a LovePeddler for discussing her sexual orientation with a grown man, that mentality needs to be done away with.

Nice
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by sekem: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
salihu2nic:

Mr good Nigerian youth, what evidence do u have that her claim is genuine? She may be lying as well. All those that agree with her including the taxify are not fear in this case.
No any sort of investigation. Just probably because she gave the guy's detail.
Lets wake up to reality......

What reality are you talkin' about, nigga?

Someone told you she's gay

The next thing that comes to your corrupt senses is to grab her to 'test' if it's true or not, abi?

Oga, you must be out of your senses if you don't see nothing wrong in that

Besides, they are strictly in a professional setting so I don't see why a professional driver who should keep his eyes on the road will rather decide to be groping his passenger

That's total molestation

He deserves whatever punishment that comes to him

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by sonofoluku: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
pocohantas:
He left his steering...
Took his eyes off the road...
Stretched his hand...
Located your nippus...
Squeezed it. That's premeditated squeezing.

What kind of girl discusses sexual orientation with a taxi driver?
I am a very liberal person, but there are some discussions you shouldn't have with every random person. There are discussions that make you seem willing to perverted men...especially in a place like Nigeria. So, play safe always...

If it's true, I hope it's handled properly.

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch on point...I need 2 know u biiiiiiiiiiitch...
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by SHAKABOOM: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
HannahHitler:
you are a very stupid idiot. your daughter should be correctionally straffed. since you wish it on others. goat.
Yu are very stupid..If yur fada ad moda were gay will yu com to dis earth?shameless lesbo angry

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by silver94(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
angry
She should be arrested for lesbianism
Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
pocohantas:
He left his steering...
Took his eyes off the road...
Stretched his hand...
Located your nippus...
Squeezed it. That's premeditated squeezing.

What kind of girl discusses sexual orientation with a taxi driver?
I am a very liberal person, but there are some discussions you shouldn't have with every random person. There are discussions that make you seem willing to perverted men...especially in a place like Nigeria. So, play safe always...

If it's true, I hope it's handled properly.
who all dis grammar help
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by handzomee(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lie like Lai
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Hotshawarma(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
In a forum where u expect matured and reasonable adults see what u get,people just jump into conclusions and based their opinion on FACTS that anyone of us do not have concerning the matter..see them talking as IF they were exactly inside the car when it was happening....do not judge on hear say....the girl said her own part,let's hear the driver part ,let investigations be done and let justice prevail if the driver is guilty....u can't just listen to one part and just jump into conclusion......so that means anyone can set anyone up in this country without any consequence??that means I can just wake up tommorow and have disagreement with any taxify guy and go on Twitter and personally create a catching story and say whatever I want to say to set him up and get him fired because I know in the country no proper investigation would be done??how is that different from jungle justice?

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
She just implicated herself as well...
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by nelxxy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
sucess001:
Isn't being a lesbian also a crime!!!!!!!??

yes, in nigeria. 14 yrs

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by udemzyudex(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
ojun50:
Instead of her to be great that d driver want to reves her life back to normal

I guess she was only trying to scare him off with the lesbian thing , probably cos he is not her type.

Nobody will openly say he is gay or lesbian in Nigeria.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hotshawarma:
In a forum where u expect matured and reasonable adults see what u get,people just jump into conclusions and based their opinion on FACTS that anyone of us do not have concerning the matter..see them talking as IF they were exactly inside the car when it was happening....do not judge on hear say....the girl said her own part,let's hear the driver part ,let investigations be done and let justice prevail if the driver is guilty....u can't just listen to one part and just jump into conclusion......so that means anyone can set anyone up in this country without any consequence??that means I can just wake up tommorow and have disagreement with any taxify guy and go on Twitter and personally create a catching story and say whatever I want to say to set him up and get him fired because I know in the country no proper investigation would be done??how is that different from jungle justice?

Your wisdom is on point.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by neenap25(f): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
I think most people do not understand her, according to her she made that statement in order to steer off the discussion, but instead of getting what she opted for, she got a squeeze on her nipple. I think that serves Iniobong right, as a deterrant to others.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by agrovick(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Bacon21:

Why should she be called in for questioning? Being a lesbian shouldn't be a crime, it's archaic.

For starters, I'm not bothered about what anyone chooses to do with his/her reproductive organ but then the law of the federal Republic of Nigeria considers homosexuality as a crime, hence why she should be called in for questioning.

Court!!!
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by agrovick(m): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
sekem:

What reality are you talkin' about, nigga?

Someone told you she's gay

The next thing that comes to your corrupt senses is to grab her to 'test' if it's true or not, abi?

Oga, you must be out of your senses if you don't see nothing wrong in that

Besides, they are strictly in a professional setting so I don't see why a professional driver who should keep his eyes on the road will rather decide to be groping his passenger

That's total molestation

He deserves whatever punishment comes to him

Kindly re-read the post you quoted
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by ibietela2(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
How is she not in Cell already? I thought this act is banned in Nigeria
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by 9jacodedgist(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
ibkayee:

Do the girls you deal with carry theirs on their head? Because breasts aren't that difficult to 'locate'

Even with the bra on? Remember she said he squeezed her nipples... Perhaps the driver didn't pay after the romance because this seems planned
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Skmoda(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Is she related to Juicy J? What a funny name...
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by sekem: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
agrovick:

Kindly re-read the post you quoted

Sorry, but please what am I missing?
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by ToyinDipo(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Endtime passenger
Endtime driver
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by queeniepresh: 12:05am On Jul 29, 2017
ojun50:
Instead of her to be great that d driver want to reves her life back to normal

Some of you are just unbelievable grin.

Guys and ladies, please i need your votes for the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by entparrot(f): 12:18am On Jul 29, 2017
salihu2nic:
This is ridiculous! Just because she is a woman the taxify official responded by blocking the driver. What if she lied just to punish the dude? What if she decided to do this to the guy because she probably couldn't get what she want from him? What if it was a different issue that might not warrant such punishment? The is a lot of what if......
The company should have just note her complaint by acknowledging it and subsequently investigated.

Listen carefully, this is Uber using negative media publicity to kill off taxify, Uber is good with playing dirty.

If a proper investigation is done, that lady will be arrested for false claim.

Most riders are now preferring taxify than Uber, because uber drivers intentionally frustrate riders.

Now Uber wants to plant this fear in riders, that taxify is not safe to ride with.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by davillian(m): 12:32am On Jul 29, 2017
If I handle her TDB, she will call herself a fool for being a lesbian.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by fyneguy: 3:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Taxify Driver : ''Your fee is N1200''

Juicy J: "Fee ko. You touched my nipple. So, I have paid''

Driver: ''What are you talking about? You said you were a lesbian. You asked me to touch your n.ipple to confirm your claim.

My friend, pay me and gerrout of this cab now''

Juicy J: ''Mad man, sha take your money. I go treat your eff up online. Yeye man!''

Driver: ''Gerrout. ole! ashawo!''

...the rest is history

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 29, 2017
PDPGuy:
If her story is true, then this is a clear case of sexual assault, regardless of her sexual orientation.

Some guys are just complete idiots undecided

You're always reasonable and level headed.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by PDPGuy: 5:11am On Jul 29, 2017
nelxxy:
yes, in nigeria. 14 yrs
Being a lesbian/gay person, by itself, isn't a crime according to Nigerian laws. The law only criminalizes same sex unions, public displays of same sex affections, and homosexual clubs and orgs.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by PDPGuy: 5:23am On Jul 29, 2017
FortuneTeller:

You're always reasonable and level headed.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Dcaliphate(m): 7:26am On Jul 29, 2017
the way the stupid Taxify ppl just blocked the guy and involved the police without proper inquiries into the matter, men are in trouble o, any stupid girl can just accuse a nigga of sexual molestation and pronto!! he is in teouble.. .so sad

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by kjhova(m): 7:31am On Jul 29, 2017
BroZuma:
I thought that was a crime...being gay and touching with intent to arouse...

Homosexuality is not a crime in Nigeria. You guys should get this point right.

What was criminalised by law is same sex marriage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase / Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.