Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian (67164 Views)

VIDEO: Policeman Grabs And Squeezes Woman’s Breast And Smiling During Arrest / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 29, 2017
kjhova:

Homosexuality is not a crime in Nigeria. You guys should get this point right.
What was criminalised by law is same sex marriage!

Okay...go announce your sexual orientation and see what happens.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Zillight: 7:40am On Jul 29, 2017
datola:
So, some Nigerians are actually same sex oriented and are bold to declare it.

Since police is involved to punish the randy driver, they also need to check if same sex marriage law penalty covers being a lesbian.

The end is near!

I'm guessing she said that to change the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by kjhova(m): 7:45am On Jul 29, 2017
BroZuma:

Okay...go announce your sexual orientation and see what happens.

I don't get your point. The law is public material and isn't locked up in a basement cabinet.

The criminalized acts include; same sex marriages and participation in any such events, PUBLIC display of same sex acts and promotion of any commercial or public activity involving same sex.

"I am a lesbian" as declared by Juicy J is not a crime by Nigerian laws.

This is my submission and I will look forward to your fact based refuting, only.

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Eyanmukaila(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2017
datola:
So, some Nigerians are actually same sex oriented and are bold to declare it.

Since police is involved to punish the randy driver, they also need to check if same sex marriage law penalty covers being a lesbian.

The end is near!

Last time i checked, it was a same sex marriage they banned. So she should go and kill herself cos of her sexual orientation...this is why nigerians will never grow.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Elcuba: 9:09am On Jul 29, 2017
Daeylar:

Nice

Hello daeylar.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by jayooh: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2017
kerryjossy:
The way Nigerians reason sometimes shaa
For God's sake, the lady is an adult and as such have every right to discus such with the driver who is equally an adult. That doesnt give the driver any right to assault her.

In the course of the discussion, did the girl touch the driver's private part?? Hell no!. So nothing, absolutely nothing gives the driver the right to touch her bossom.

Some people will now come here and tell us that its the girl's fault...she shouldn't have discussed such with the driver. Nonsense.

If the lady is a victim of sexual assault today, it could be someone related to you tomorrow. So its better y'all call a spade a spade and lets join hands together and fight sexual assault!!!

Just curious, does this mean the girl must always be the first to touch?
The guy screwed up, but touching in any direction must be a thing of mutual acceptance oh my dear.
But if the anti-gay law is in force then the baebe sef should be taken in.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Daeylar(f): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2017
Elcuba:

Hello daeylar.

Hi smiley
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Elcuba: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2017
Daeylar:

Hi smiley

How are you?
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Daeylar(f): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2017
Elcuba:

How are you?
I'm good, how are you doing?
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by jayooh: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2017
While you'll need a bunch of professional lawyers to interpret this act/law as always is the case with our naija acts/laws/constitution, I can interpret as a layman that the act deters expression and association as gay. And our madam in this case was expressing and associating with a third party as gay....
In the end nothing will come out of the headline, after all the bobo never talk him own.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2017
ojun50:
Instead of her to be great that d driver want to reves her life back to normal

According to her tweet, the driver was talking many many and changed the topic to sexual orientation, she probabwasnt interested or knew where the driver was headed and decided to take the opposite route but the driver no wan gree ..He follow her enter that lane and went further to touch thinking say him don set her up very well ...She don wet.......for the touch.

Congi dey make person brain small like this

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by sfinkzslot(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
sfinkzslot:
abeg is T I P = T I T cos am confused here o
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by goldedprince: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Girls that keep their smelling mouth like that pidgin are liars
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by kabaka1: 1:36am On Aug 02, 2017
ojun50:

oga go one side if u born girl train am well sha

Africans always trying to be repressive. abeg make una open eyes
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by BENZY1: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
it is well
Lesbian Indeed.

Title :LESBIAN MISS
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by buchisom1(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2019
Toyota Corolla 2005 for rental
Uber/bolt drivers needed
30k reminter weekly
Location of driver, ikotun,jakonde, isolo,ajowo,bucknor etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.