Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,074 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p (44708 Views)

How Much Does A BSC Holder Earn As A University Non-Academic Staff? / Why You Need To Find A 2nd Source Of Income After Your Salary / See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by bestspoke: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2017
There is not wrong in being an automobile engineer
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nebuchadnezar: 7:31am On Jul 29, 2017
9jayes:
NA HAUSA NO WONDER, IF TO SAY NA IGBO NA ASHAWO BE THERE TRADE AND YORUBA NA TO DEY HAWK AGBOJEDI
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by emelda86(f): 7:31am On Jul 29, 2017
Ramon92:
What if she slays at night after she does this??

Space bookers
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by ruffhandu: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2017
From which school? What did she study? For how long did she apprentice? Work na work.
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by dingbang(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:
this is what I did on my IT....sometimes when i have the opportunity to work cars I do so deligently. ..because I have not snapped myself and post on NL....lol
kiss

1 Like

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by FTrebirth(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2017
that's a true feminist!
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by lanre360: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2017
KayDEAN:
She got 2.1 after UNIVERSITY, and she's doing this, Op shut your bi*ch ass up, this isn't glorifying na, was this what you pictured doing when you were in school, these pictures are going to encourage and not deter future slaymamas
. There's no doubt about what you just mentioned. But really there's always two sides to a coin. it'll encourage who it seems fair to encourage and it'll do otherwise to d slay mammas, mind you slay Mama's want an exceptionally easy and fast life, that's a common trait found in all of them.

1 Like

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by marvelling(m): 7:41am On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:
this is what I did on my IT....sometimes when i have the opportunity to work cars I do so deligently. ..because I have not snapped myself and post on NL....lol

stories!
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2017
henryanna36:
As shared by Harry.....

'I Met this beautiful unmarried hausa lady at Abuja, She is a 2nd class upper Bsc holder for that matter doing this at AYM SHAFA refill station Abuja.

She asked me not to snap her face very well and I should not mention her name but I had to unfriend someone to accept her as my friend on Facebook because I really admired her boldness and courage.

To the SLAY QUEENS and kinkin babies.This is to tell you that they are better things to do with your life than hawking your selling point to any man for money. Don't worry there are many SLAY KINGS looking for Queens to slay for money ritual.

My brothers Comr Okoh Ezekiel Tega and Ossai Ovie Success ,You guys need to create a program with the title "Even slay queens need a skill"

In life, don't wait for others, empower yourself.

I remain, Comr Harry Odafe'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-how-this-lady-who-is-2nd-class-bsc.html?m=1

See, people get this all wrong....Saddening!

Let me paint a picture, I love make up, I love looking good( when I can)...In the same vein,I have sold eggs, I cook,package and deliver to offices,and my make up is always on point. If I walked past you on a normal day,you'd think "cottonwool brained girl", nobody knows how hard I and a host of other ladies work.
Pray tell, should one look ugly and unkempt before she is termed hardworking and serious?
To each his own..What I'm trying to say is that some slay queens have more powerful brains and hustle legit...Don't get it twisted..

1 Like

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by 9jayes: 7:43am On Jul 29, 2017
grin
Nebuchadnezar:

Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Sterope(f): 7:44am On Jul 29, 2017
What does beautiful and unmarried have to do with anything? Don't we have women doing worst jobs than that to survive?

Your village must be eons behind civilisation to believe that slaying on social media is equivalent to inability to hustle. Arrant Nonsense!
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by kpompey: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2017
We need to evaluate this story very well.If truly she's an Hausa woman, with second class upper, I tell you something is wrong or better still the story was cooked up to suit the writer's intention.We all know Nigeria belongs to the Northerners and to have a good two one, she must be in one of the government parastatals earning undeserved cash like his fellow aboki's or worst case in the private sector.Kindly,upload the certificate and the graduation pictures.Who be maga?
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 29, 2017
lanre360:
. There's no doubt about what you just mentioned. But really there's always two sides to a coin. it'll encourage who it seems fair to encourage and it'll do otherwise to d slay mammas, mind you slay Mama's want an exceptionally easy and fast life, that's a common trait found in all of them.

Lies...What exactly does the term "Slay Mama" mean?? Some women work very hard,under harsh conditions just to afford the finer things in life..People see the gains,no one sees the pains...
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by onyeka23(m): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2017
Donniefred:
embarassed
wat a determined young Lady. God bless her hustle.this sayz alot to guyz
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by onyeka23(m): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2017
Ramon92:
What if she slays at night after she does this??
do u have to be stupid
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by joepentwo(m): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2017
Ma type
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Mojibola(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2017
If you have to get a B.Sc just to do this. It is a waste of time in the University.
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by pweetiedee(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2017
Effiezynews:

Let me paint a picture, I love make up, I love looking good( when I can)...In the same vein,I have sold eggs, I cook,package and deliver to offices,and my make up is always on point. If I walked past you on a normal day,you'd think "cottonwool brained girl", nobody knows how hard I and a host of other ladies work.
Pray tell, should one look ugly and unkempt before she is termed hardworking and serious?
To each his own..What I'm trying to say is that some slay queens have more powerful brains and hustle legit...Don't get it twisted..

Thank you o! God bless you.
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by hush15: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2017
KayDEAN:
She got 2.1 after UNIVERSITY, and she's doing this, Op shut your bi*ch ass up, this isn't glorifying na, was this what you pictured doing when you were in school, these pictures are going to encourage and not deter future slaymamas

This is what we are saying, if this isn't glorifying, what is then?
Yes we understand nigeria is a failed economy but must she fail along with it? When there is no job readily available for her likes, should she result to those Jezebels daughters job?

There is dignity in Labour no matter what and we must encourage it at all times as it's one of the few ways of restoring morality and values into our society. There is nothing wrong in being a a driver or vulcaniser or any vocation if the mind is truly enlightened. Do you know how much she will be making every day? If it is not profitable, as a woman, she would have left it since. Nobody need to tell her. And if she is diligent enough, she will grow from there to be an employer of labour, so again, tell me if it is not glorifying?

I remember the Lady Mechanic in Lagos, yesterday, she was a dirty apprentice fixing cars for a living. Today, the story is different as she is now a brand, a mentor, and renowned through many NGOs in promoting woman development.

Pls change your mentality, it will help Nigeria a whole lot

1 Like

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Sterope(f): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2017
You be the magaundecided

There are many Fulani/Hausa's with a degree certificate but without a job

kpompey:
We need to evaluate this story very well.If truly she's an Hausa woman, with second class upper, I tell you something is wrong or better still the story was cooked up to suit the writer's intention.We all know Nigeria belongs to the Northerners and to have a good two one, she must be in one of the government parastatals earning undeserved cash like his fellow aboki's or worst case in the private sector.Kindly,upload the certificate and the graduation pictures.Who be maga?

1 Like

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by dominique(f): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2017
Effiezynews:

Thank you o. It's now a crime to look good and post it on social media. Ironically, these so called God fearing fellows will ignore the not so attractive lady working on tyres and slide in the inboxes of the slay queens they love to bash. Bunch oh hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Joshmedia1: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2017
9jayes:
NA HAUSA NO WONDER, IF TO SAY NA IGBO NA ASHAWO BE THEIR TRADE AND YORUBA NA TO DEY HAWK AGBOJEDI

God go forgive you
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by hush15: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

Thank you o! God bless you.

I also joining you in accord to the post you agreed with but you know and I know that when a lady focus on makeup and lipstick more, there is more to it.

There is nothing wrong in looking good and working hard but the truth is you can't work hard and still have the time to look good and by that, I mean all the extra makeups and slay skills. It's like eating you cake and still have it.

Often times, while they think they are working hard, the underlying runs that goes at the background is second to none. During the day, she is normal but at night, it's a whole different ball game and that's for those that still have little value for hard work. I do all these cabbies once in awhile to add to my income and I carry women a lot, so I know.

In fact, I can boldly say if morality wants to restored back into the society, it's largely in the hands of ladies and women.
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2017
greatme2good:
Op just have it at the back of your mind that there must be slay queens in this world. There must be women who depend on men for money, there must be prostitutes and at the same time there must be hard working ladies as well. pls leave the slay queens....maybe it's their destiny. no two persons are the same!!
Ain't you a slay queen also undecided
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by GiversReward: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2017
God bless her handwork!
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Jacobx007: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Sniper12:
Senseless post. Unmarried wtf is dat. Has bsc so bloody wat
U seemed utterly frustrated in life, are u employed?
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2017
dominique:

Thank you o. It's now a crime to look good and post it on social media. Ironically, these so called God fearing fellows will ignore the not so attractive lady working on tyres and slide in the inboxes of the slay queens they love to bash. Bunch oh hypocrites.

You welcome ma'am....Keep the Slay on mama,we didn't come to play...
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by 9jayes: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Joshmedia1:

God go forgive you
Have seen a yaruba woman taxi driver here in Ilorin

TEL ME ANODA LIE
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Joshmedia1: 8:30am On Jul 29, 2017
9jayes:

TEL ME ANODA LIE

Am serious
What gave you the assurance am lying?
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by pocohantas(f): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2017
dominique:

Na their way... grin
They don't see these 'hardworking' girls to date. Go to lots of their display pictures, they only use their slaying female friends cheesy cheesy
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 29, 2017
hush15:

I also joining you in accord to the post you agreed with but you know and I know that when a lady focus on makeup and lipstick more, there is more to it.

There is nothing wrong in looking good and working hard but the truth is you can't work hard and still have the time to look good and by that, I mean all the extra makeups and slay skills. It's like eating you cake and still have it.

Often times, while they think they are working hard, the underlying runs that goes at the background is second to none. During the day, she is normal but at night, it's a whole different ball game and that's for those that still have little value for hard work. I do all these cabbies once in awhile to add to my income and I carry women a lot, so I know.

In fact, I can boldly say if morality wants to restored back into the society, it's largely in the hands of ladies and women.

Lies...Oga,drop your number.. Let me teach you how to calculate the saponification value of some soaps,test the caustic soda that will form a bar soap with hygrometer,cook ten soups for you with morsels to accompany them or maybe I should teach you about "Paris Club Fund", that many Nigerians don't know about...That doesn't mean I still won't rock my hot red bikini, neither will it make me have a bad brow day...
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by ariklawani(f): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2017
So this one Na news.her life ,her biz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo / Best Paying Professional Career In Nigeria? / Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.