Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p (44704 Views)

How Much Does A BSC Holder Earn As A University Non-Academic Staff? / Why You Need To Find A 2nd Source Of Income After Your Salary / See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by eflintsone(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2017
kennygee:
@Oo is calling Slay queens, please leave them out of this.

Can you slay with a job like this?
must u slay ?? define d word slay first
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2017
marvelling:

stories!
how is my life a story...please you must not quote me to say what you are not aware of
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by marvelling(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:

how is my life a story...please you must not quote me to say what you are not aware of

more stories... *sighs*
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2017
ikorodureporta:
..so we af moofed from'swag' era to 'slay' era...

hahaha
where did you get that pic from?gringringringringringrin
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Burgerlomo: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2017
May God continue to bless her hustle. Amin
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Burgerlomo: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2017
The slay queens.too can do this type of work very well, but the major problem there is their artificial nails grin
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2017
Jacobx007:
U seemed utterly frustrated in life, are u employed?
grin allowance from a job i did in calabar just got paid by my company ydae. Am surely frustrated tongue

1 Like

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by win2kwire: 8:52am On Jul 29, 2017
degrees among Nigerians means nothing, most Nigerian graduates are illiterates mentallly and lack commonsense!
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Trendirabingi: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Buking1:
lipsrsealed
If I here say they won't sell their goodie bags eh

Some even come to this platform for that
Here
But it's vise versa coz
When it comes to a man I wonder where some men do hide their conscience while bleeping married ladies just to get money.. Sugar daddy stuffs
I just dey wonder if they don't have plan in life or they are afraid of the future which they might think money it's all what they need

Check some guys getting married here jaree
Naija has step-up in the dating game now
If u are single girl and u are not here then u are missing

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sabichat.app
uv made not even a single sense to even urself.. Some of u just badge into nairaland to type epistle of trash and no meaning is made out of d rubbish u type.. U dnt even glance thru or examine ur misdirectional trash b4 u post, most of u dnt even read d content of d topic or figure out its meaning.. Even some of d o.p's sef are thoughtless.. Lol.. Funnyland
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by castro316: 9:01am On Jul 29, 2017
KayDEAN:
She got 2.1 after UNIVERSITY, and she's doing this, Op shut your bi*ch ass up, this isn't glorifying na, was this what you pictured doing when you were in school, these pictures are going to encourage and not deter future slaymamas

I think it's you that needs to Bleep the hell up. Would you prefer that she fuucks around? She is taking pride in what she can do and theres no shame in that. Like this she can find one - just ike the op who will take her to the next level, find her husband, or even learn about how to own a filling station and own a filling station one day. Maybe by then you will say that she fuucked one hausa man to get the property. I don't mean to hurt your feelings but be positive for once in your life that a woman can do what a man can do
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by greatme2good(f): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2017
desiigner:

Ain't you a slay queen also undecided

So saying the truth now makes me a slay queen
Btw slay queen are they not human being?
And it depends on what your definition of slay queen is.
This the above mentioned lady is slaying in her own way, some slay with their brain while others slay with pictures and pussy. some even slay in the Lord lol.
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by stanliwise(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2017
Jadmchris:
cheesy
Everybody are not born same and we all have different destinies... Some are born to slay n some are born to work hard in a different way... So leave slayers Biko... Without them social media and life will be boring for a young bachelor like me grin grin grin ...they should keep entertaining us. ...
SMH....Indeed entertainment you will get...I will not jugde you but instead I will leave the jugdement to Posterity.
Remember. Your children might also be among judges.
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by kindim(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2017
EntMirror:
This is awesome. There are other business anyone can do here in Nigeria and make huge cash.. They are everyday works you might have overlooked. Very easy and not capital intensive. You'll also know the step by step guides on how to start. As easy as abc.. Visit www.entmirror.com to begin.

It visit my signature.. EntMirror is a home to entrepreneurs..
Www.entmirror.com
9ice 1
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Pataricatering(f): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2017
Slay queens ! The nightmare of Nigerian men. Lol
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Afhounja(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2017
The fact remains that, with the current Nigerian situation, a (good) university degree doesn't guarantee success in the labour market. Only connection and the means to bribe will do so.

The better, but not necessarily guaranteed, way to make ends meet is through your talent, a develpoed skill and/or to become an independent entrepreneur.

As for the 'slay queens' matter, give a typical female the options of either making money off her looks and her pvssy or making money by doing actual work. You are sure to win a bet that she will choose the former.
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by harriet412(f): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2017
Ramon92:
What if she slays at night after she does this??

Let's give her the benefit of doubt na gringrin
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by bsideboii(m): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2017
KayDEAN:
She got 2.1 after UNIVERSITY, and she's doing this, Op shut your bi*ch ass up, this isn't glorifying na, was this what you pictured doing when you were in school, these pictures are going to encourage and not deter future slaymamas
So selling fake foreign numbers is dignifying right.What is your idea of dignity
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2017
degree self don cast for naija ,all man get am,the main thing na just to dey industrious and distinctive
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by sukkot: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2017
so she spent 4 years in university and she cant think of something else to do ? i thought university was supposed to expand the mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Acecube(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2017
Sniper12:
grin allowance from a job i did in calabar just got paid by my company ydae. Am surely frustrated tongue
which job be that
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2017
hard work pays off
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by KayDEAN(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2017
castro316:

I think it's you that needs to Bleep the hell up. Would you prefer that she fuucks around? She is taking pride in what she can do and theres no shame in that. Like this she can find one - just ike the op who will take her to the next level, find her husband, or even learn about how to own a filling station and own a filling station one day. Maybe by then you will say that she fuucked one hausa man to get the property. I don't mean to hurt your feelings but be positive for once in your life that a woman can do what a man can do
this is not about feelings, listen, it's not even about our opinion, hell I'll encourage the girl any day but still, in the same fashion, this pic with caption 2.1 graduate will cause a lot of girls to join runs
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Grace001: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2017
Nigeria is a dream and destiny killer, you can only imagine how far you'd go as a person if there is enabling environment. I know some people won't see anything bad in it for a degree holder to ride okada or napep all in the name of hard work.It really so heartbreaking, why waste her time pursing a degree if she was actually going to end up becoming a mechanic, she should have acquire the knowledge a very long time ago.
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by lanre360: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Effiezynews:

Lies...What exactly does the term "Slay Mama" mean?? Some women work very hard,under harsh conditions just to afford the finer things in life..People see the gains,no one sees the pains...
Your point of view. You're entitled to it
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Originalsly: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2017
Guess this is dedicated to the degree holders who are too proud to do a job below their qualifications. After all. .. this is not her career... most likely is what she did to pay her way thru university... and is what she is doing presently while waiting for employment...or even while waiting to go abroad.Many more like her.... qualified and yet humble.
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by pweetiedee(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2017
hush15:

I also joining you in accord to the post you agreed with but you know and I know that when a lady focus on makeup and lipstick more, there is more to it.

There is nothing wrong in looking good and working hard but the truth is you can't work hard and still have the time to look good and by that, I mean all the extra makeups and slay skills. It's like eating you cake and still have it.

Often times, while they think they are working hard, the underlying runs that goes at the background is second to none. During the day, she is normal but at night, it's a whole different ball game and that's for those that still have little value for hard work. I do all these cabbies once in awhile to add to my income and I carry women a lot, so I know.

In fact, I can boldly say if morality wants to restored back into the society, it's largely in the hands of ladies and women.

There are different kinds of hard work, there are some that won't allow you to make up...but make up isn't looking good. u can look good without make up.

Well, I can't say much cos I work from home...I don't really go out and when I do, I try to look good.

about the runs...you are right...but why? That is ojukokoro. At least they still gave little value for hard work. I know someone that has nothing in her head besides runs, she has a lot of money and cannot even start a business, she started one and it just went down cos she cudnt keep it. Some ladies are really dumb and they have to eat and slay...so runs is the best business for them.

about the restoration of morality, it's both men and women, if these men know how to me satisfied with their wives/gfs, the runs girls would goan find work to do.

Tell your fellow brothers to stop carrying runs girls about. simple!
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
KayDEAN:

No mind op. Even illiterates do this job perfectly well.
It simply shows, she went to school to sleep, if she can't use her brain to create good opportunities for herself.

Her parents waste money training her to university level, if she can end up like this.
What a pity.

1 Like

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by maisauki: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Whatever you tell them, they won't stop from slaying
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by sshalom(m): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
There is dignity in a labour but it is a thing of shame that a graduate has to do this kind of work in a country as blessed as Nigeria. Our leaders need to wake up and work 24 hours a day!
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by A190(f): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
kpompey:
We need to evaluate this story very well.If truly she's an Hausa woman, with second class upper, I tell you something is wrong or better still the story was cooked up to suit the writer's intention.We all know Nigeria belongs to the Northerners and to have a good two one, she must be in one of the government parastatals earning undeserved cash like his fellow aboki's or worst case in the private sector.Kindly,upload the certificate and the graduation pictures.Who be maga?
you need to travel far and leave the shithole you call village. I wonder why you pigs think irrationally about northerners. Hate would kill you very soon, just watch out. Anumanu
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
greatme2good:

So saying the truth now makes me a slay queen
Btw slay queen are they not human being?
And it depends on what your definition of slay queen is.
This the above mentioned lady is slaying in her own way, some slay with their brain while others slay with pictures and pussy. some even slay in the Lord lol.
Ahahah lol. So tell me what category of "slayer" are You?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo / Best Paying Professional Career In Nigeria? / Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.