Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,021 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p (44707 Views)

How Much Does A BSC Holder Earn As A University Non-Academic Staff? / Why You Need To Find A 2nd Source Of Income After Your Salary / See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mehn. The hustle is Real.
God bless her hustle...
Making her money regardless.
Why don't u follow this link to earn money too
http://buckstip.com/?id=42738
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by hush15: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

There are different kinds of hard work, there are some that won't allow you to make up...but make up isn't looking good. u can look good without make up.

Well, I can't say much cos I work from home...I don't really go out and when I do, I try to look good.

about the runs...you are right...but why? That is ojukokoro. At least they still gave little value for hard work. I know someone that has nothing in her head besides runs, she has a lot of money and cannot even start a business, she started one and it just went down cos she cudnt keep it. Some ladies are really dumb and they have to eat and slay...so runs is the best business for them.

about the restoration of morality, it's both men and women, if these men know how to me satisfied with their wives/gfs, the runs girls would goan find work to do.

Tell your fellow brothers to stop carrying runs girls about. simple!

Thanks jare, you make sense. Wearing makeup and looking good can be two different things but then, I still maintain, you can be a hard worker and still try to slay. Even models don't get away with it. When you slay, somehow some way, flirting associated

However, I never said men don't have a role to play. I just implied that the bigger role falls on the woman and the reason is very simple, they are the biggest influencers. Men can be impossible, true and I won't deny but thanks to the women, they make it easier if not the starters. A man that dresses indecently is not a problem, it's not sexy in fact, he is yelled at and insulted that he lacks decency but when women dresses without decency is seen in different light. It's sexy, erotic, flirty and of course, demands deep attention.
Again, a man that talks rudely or uncontrolled is also reproached sternly, however a woman who talks without decency is seen again in another perspective and today, the way woman talk sef can be inviting. I know what am talking about.

Often times, woman can be the problem.
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by kpompey: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
A190:
you need to travel far and leave the shithole you call village. I wonder why you pigs think irrationally about northerners. Hate would kill you very soon, just watch out. Anumanu

Cmon who is this dunce responding to my comment.I think you need a marathon fasting for you to travel and see what have saw in this world. See, it is clear that you guys are predator and the idea of restructuring is not even what we want at this time, but Naija should split so that we can have peace. NNPC, CBN,FIRS and other agencies are for the so called idiot despite the fact that we know they had nothing upstairs except for the very few minority.When it comes to test and exams, they claimed to be education less privilege state but they had PhD in looting and embezzling. Point to one credible leader in the North,all are product of nepotism.For the young lady, we need more details, show us the matriculation and convocation pictures plus her certificate.Idiot
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by A190(f): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
kpompey:

Cmon who is this dunce responding to my comment.I think you need a marathon fasting for you to travel and see what have saw in this world. See, it is clear that you guys are predator and the idea of restructuring is not even what we want at this time, but Naija should split so that we can have peace. NNPC, CBN,FIRS and other agencies are for the so called idiot despite the fact that we know they had nothing upstairs except for the very few minority.When it comes to test and exams, they claimed to be education less privilege state but they had PhD in looting and embezzling. Point to one credible leader in the North,all are product of nepotism.For the young lady, we need more details, show us the matriculation and convocation pictures plus her certificate.Idiot
I repeat, hatered will kill you soon. Dumbo
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by kpompey: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
A190:
I repeat, hatered will kill you soon. Dumbo

Nicompoop
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Schwarzenegger: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
auntysimbiat:
hmmm... na wa oo
Your own comment no dey pass hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo / Best Paying Professional Career In Nigeria? / Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.