Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Message For Those Dating Married Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message For Those Dating Married Men. (6336 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men / Dating Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
For those of you dating married men, some wives no dey smile o and better pray not to end up your life like a goat killed by car on the street...all because of money, for those of you who love sleeping with people's husband be warned, women are not smiling again, If u no get husband get yourself a boyfriend even if it means paying the bills, all join. You will reap it later!

Stay away from your fellow woman's hubby please remember someday you will get married too. Tell me what your will do if a lady starts having an affair with your dear husband? Or when your daughter calls you on the phone and start complaining *Mummy my husband is Cheating on me, what advice will you offer your daughter? Knowing fully well that you as a mother once did such to your fellow woman years ago. IT'S called Karma!

Pleas ladies no matter what you do now it must surely come back to you, there are many young looking handsome guys out there, hook up with them free yourself from shame, Curse and disgrace.

Don't say because others girls are riding big cars, you want to be like them, you don't know what they've engaged in. Be contented with the little you have. Do you know how they make their money? NO, All you care about is enjoyment forgetting nemesis will catch up with you sooner or later.

As soon as he sleeps with you he transfers infections or deadly disease to you then if you don't have money to treat it, sorry will be your name.All because of money,you sleep with him not knowing if he's an occult member or not.You sleep with him without knowing if he has taking away your womb or glory.And when you finally get married to one innocent guy in future, years upon years no cry of a baby, who will you blame? DEVIL ABI?

Relationship is not all about money but love and understanding. Don't go into relationship with the mindset of money and wealth. When a matured guy is asking you out for a relationship, endeavour to do a background check to know if he's a married man or not before venturing into it.

I will stop here but please my beautiful ladies stay away from married men and pray God in heaven give you your own husband that will forever cherish you.

R.T.O Isiaq

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by ikp120(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
There we go mehn.

Alawayi eh. For instance, me I be the one wey dey flow pass.

Dope shìt mehn!

Check my siggy and stop being a pussy nigga cool cool cool
Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by CentaurXLV(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nice piece.

But both genders are at fault.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
I still wonder what in the earth will make a lady to open her legs for a married man. "Its just unbeleivable confusing. "Even if its for money, there are lots of single or unmarried young rich guys out there. "sleeping with a married man is like placing a curse on yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by VargasVee(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Truth is both genders are to be blamed. It's very difficult for humans to stick to one lifetime decisions. It takes a lot of self control to achieve that.

You'd see a man with a To-die-for Wifey, but he'll be after one skank looking Bissh. Most times the women themselves are the ones who drive them to the silly act .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by dingbang(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I still wonder what in the earth will make a lady to open her legs for a married man. "Its just unbeleivable confusing. "Even if its for money, there are lots of single or unmarried young rich guys out there. "sleeping with a married man is like placing a curse on yourself.
some married men disguise being single and still chase after these girls...

The advise should just be that girls should be smart and inquisitive of the kind of men they date .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by IamLEGEND1: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
I go read am when I get time.

1 Like

Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
"Get yourself a boyfriend even if it means paying the bills, all join". Really?...Anyway, I agree on others.

1 Like

Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Buharison: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
If you are dating a married man, no difference between you and a prostitute, if my comment pain u, Hug d nearest transformer

2 Likes

Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by DarkMagic(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Will they listen??

E no concern me sha
Booked grin
Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by MizLizy: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
same goes to married woman looking for small small boys to service them cos their husband can't do the thing very well..

I hate married men and they keep disturbing me like biafrans disturbing Nigeria for referendum..
They are just too disgusting.
Sometimes i feel like bathing them with hot acid..

1 Like

Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nice write up

But sadly a write up like this will not change the world

People have always known the right things to do, but it doesn't change the mind set world over

Everyone claims to be a saint in the public that it makes one wonder if anyone is actually cheating

However, when caught eventually, some even have the lame excuse that they were cheating for the fun of it, I only pray I don't become that stupid when it gets to my turn

1 Like

Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by xynerise: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
One dumb girl said married men are more caring...
Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by pocohantas(f): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
I agree with your post...but any woman that commits murder because of an adulterous man is a very stupid and unstable woman. Her husband should even be scared for his life.

She'll eventually rot in jail and the man will fukc another the next week...These niggas move on so fast grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by shinarlaura(f): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nice one sweetheart

2 Likes

Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Typical. The married men who made the wedding vows are of course the innocent ones
Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by vizkiz: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
lol, na today we don dey preach am?

Dog whey go lost ni go hear him master's call... Bìtches should learn how to say no. Married dudes just wanna bang and dump your silly ass. One unfortunate guy will still end up bending a knee for the bìtch. Ewwwww.. Lord have mercy on we lipsrsealed
Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

Typical. The married men who made the wedding vows are of course the innocent ones
Did the married men force the ladies to open their legs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
dingbang:
some married men disguise being single and still chase after these girls...

The advise should just be that girls should be smart and inquisitive of the kind of men they date .
Exactly bro, these ladies needs to act smart before dating any man. "sleeping with married men is a huge no no.
Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Martin0(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
shinarlaura:
Nice one sweetheart
Thank God for this op,madam hope u heard op ooo
Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Did the married men force the ladies to open their legs?

The married man is the one that made the vows!

Honestly I would never if I decide to get married blame the side chick, if I find out my man is cheating. I mean it wasn't HER who made the vows.
The side chick might not even know she's one in the first place. I mean what if it were to be the other way round and I see this hot guy. Am I supposed to open my legs for him and later blame it on "temptation" or like you said, ask "Am I the one who forced him to?"

Any cheating wife/husband simply doesn't respect you enough and should be dumped. There's no excuse for that. No point getting married if the vows that tie you together are broken. Broken vows = broken marriage
Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Buharison: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

Honestly I would never if I decide to get married blame the side chick, if I find out my man is cheating. I mean it wasn't HER who made the vows.
The side chick might not even know she's one in the first place. I mean what if it were to be the other way round and I see this hot guy. Am I supposed to open my legs for him and later blame it on "temptation" or like you said, ask "Am I the one who forced him to?"

Any cheating wife/husband simply doesn't respect you enough and should be dumped. There's no excuse for that. No point getting married if the vows that tie you together are broken. Broken vows = broken marriage
With this your write up you are a side chick

2 Likes

Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Buharison:

With this your write up you are a side chick

Then go and re-read because it doesn't seem to be one of your strengths undecided
Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

Do u know that there are ladies that do it for money? even if they are aware. The fact that the married man broke his vows is not our concern, what concerns us is why should a lady open her legs for a man without proper investigation as to who the man is.

1 Like

Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Buharison: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

Then go and re-read because it doesn't seem to be one of your strengths undecided
Didn't you see my monicker before you told me to go and read
Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Do u know that there are ladies that do it for money? even if they are aware. The fact that the married man broke his vows is not our concern, what concerns us is why should a lady open her legs for a man without proper investigation as to who the man is.

There'll always be those kind of "temptations". That's the kind of cruel world we live in. It has always been like that since God knows when.

Most people are just being hyprotical. You'll see Christains trying to justify the wrongdoings of a man by blaming the side chick. When Jesus faced a lot of temptations, did he give in?
Or do we see him blame "Satan" or whatsoever

There's no point blaming anybody about a mistake you are responsible for. What's wrong is wrong.

Sure it's wrong of those girls who are aware a man is married, yet walk up to him. It's a disgrace to womanhood but if the man in question gives in to temptation, he's to be blamed too. Why make vows you can't keep
Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Buharison:

Didn't you see my monicker before you told me to go and read

Ah now I understand grin
Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Buharison: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

Ah now I understand grin
Yeah ma
Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
There is peace of mind with a single guy.
I wonder how some women feel dating married men. There are successful single guys out there. And thats the fact.
Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

There'll always be those kind of "temptations". That's the kind of cruel world we live in. It has always been like that since God knows when.

Most people are just being hyprotical. You'll see Christains trying to justify the wrongdoings of a man by blaming the side chick. When Jesus faced a lot of temptations, did he give in?
Or do we see him blame "Satan" or whatsoever

There's no point blaming anybody about a mistake you are responsible for. What's wrong is wrong.

Sure it's wrong of those girls who are aware a man is married, yet walk up to him. It's a disgrace to womanhood but if the man in question gives in to temptation, he's to be blamed too. Why make vows you can't keep
Well you are right though, the men too should be blame. "the most important thing is that it is very very very wrong. "i dislike men that cheats on their wives. "its kind of heartbroken. "real man spend money on their wives to make them look young again.
Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Earthquake1: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

Yes the man made the vows but that does not make him superhuman.

He is still capable of falling to the antics of some Delilahs as some married women do. That's why many married women make sure to help their husbands by keeping these devious souls at arms length.
Re: Message For Those Dating Married Men. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Well you are right though, the men too should be blame. "the most important thing is that it is very very very wrong. "i dislike men that cheats on their wives. "its kind of heartbroken. "real man spend money on their wives to make them look young again.

Loool what of those who don't have money grin

Don't they deserve a wife grin

Just kidding grin

I understand where you're coming from

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This T-shirt Cost Me #20k / Couple Caught Making Love During Zoom Call [PHOTOS] / Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.