Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men (41722 Views)

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by bianconerriii(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2018
Dear All,

I have been dating this girl for over a year and everything was wonderful until I moved into my own place about 6 months ago from where I was squatting.

I started noticing some things. Most times she is at my place, she turns her phone face down, chats on WhatsApp only when I’m not so close to her and on two occasions I caught her deleting text messages. Confronted her about it and she said it’s was nothing, she was trying to manage space, mind you she uses a 64G ‘iPhone 7’.

On this lovely weekend, she comes over to my place and a call came through, she hesitated to answer until I insisted. I asked who the guy was and she said he was just a friend calling to check up on her and he was married. My suspicion grew.

The following day I went through her text message with this same guy only to find out they have been seeing each other for a while even going to hotel together.

The sad part is we have planed formal introduction in about 3 months. I can honestly swear by my life, I have never cheated on her before. At this point I am in a delimma, what do I do? I have considered breaking up and moving on. What do you advise?

Many thanks.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by EricMason(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2018
Bro
Mission abort
I repeat
Abort abort!!!!

667 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by HonAdeli(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

I have been dating this girl for over a year and everything was wonderful until I moved into my own place about 6 months ago from where I was squatting.

I started noticing some things. Most times she is at my place, she turns her phone face down, chats on WhatsApp only when I’m not so close to her and on two occasions I caught her deleting text messages. Confronted her about it and she said it’s was nothing, she was trying to manage space, mind you she uses a 64G ‘iPhone 7’.

On this lovely weekend, she comes over to my place and a call came through, she hesitated to answer until I insisted. I asked who the guy was and she said he was just a friend calling to check up on her and he was married. My suspicion grew.

The following day I went through her text message with this same guy only to find out they have been seeing each other for a while even going to hotel together.

The sad part is we have planed formal introduction in about 3 months. I can honestly swear by my life, I have never cheated on her before. At this point I am in a delimma, what do I do? I have considered breaking up and moving on. What do you advise?

Many thanks.

Brother be careful, no rush yourself you can quit that relationship. I was on a flight last weekend from Abuja to Lagos, you need to see how clean old men and Alhaji's were talking to this cheap hoes in the plane. They gave out their phone numbers to people older than their father.

179 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by sacramento1212: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

Many thanks.

Do you still need an advise? If this was to be an exam question, will you write and fail your exam?

274 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Saff(f): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2018
What do you want us to tell you again?

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Forreellinc: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2018
Ehn secretly date married women na.
relationship is based on balance

30 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by samysmoothfresh: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2018
Na wah o

na question this oga dey ask so? undecided

even saff will not have any reasonable thing to tell you

modified: she has already commented sef.
i no tell you say she no go get reasonable thing to tell you

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 18, 2018
that's just mere suspicion. why not get her red handed. on bed with this said married man or two other men before thinking of breaking up. besides, you should be able to tolerate her for her fails. no one is perfect.

just extend my greetings to her, tell her we will see again at our usual spot. cheesy

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 18, 2018
I'm tempted to call you chicken-hearted but I don't want to add to your dilemma .

If someone uses your car to knock you down, will you because it's your car, carry on like nothing happened? Of course not! You will ensure who ever was behind the wheels is never ever there again.

The car is your heart and the driver is your (ex) girlfriend. The choice is yours.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by dollyjoy(f): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2018
Forreellinc:
Ehn secretly date married women na. relationship is based on balance
Must you comment?

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by DonBenny77(m): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2018
Are you dumb and foolish at the same time, how can you be asking what you should do?

Oya go on and marry her na

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Tizu(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2018
How are you sure she has not infected you with stds and HIV? She is a harlot and a vector. God truly loves you that's the reason for this revelation, other men didn't have this opportunity and are finished today. You will regret if you continue. But go for a medical test.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by mezarddinny: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2018
introduction in 3 months, yummy

keep dating her but don't fvck or give her money, go ahead with the introduction and on the D day, don't show up and when she asks you what went wrong, tell her you caught her

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2018
Saff:
What do you want us to tell you again?

kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Saff(f): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2018
How are you? smiley
Earthbound:

kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by highqueen(f): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2018
Awww cry cry

Sorry brother.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2018
Saff:
How are you? smiley
Not bad. I hope you're okay, fine madam. I'd like to stay and quote you till the next page but I'd hate to derail.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Saff(f): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2018
Earthbound:

Not bad. I hope you're okay, fine madam. I'd like to stay and quote you till the next page but I'd hate to derail.
smiley

Have a nice day kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by topedoski(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
At this point I am in a delimma, what do I do? I have considered breaking up and moving on. What do you advise?

Brother That Love Na Scam
Break UP!!

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Quality20(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2018
u can still keep ur cool, she isn't gonna jilt u, since d men are already married. Maybe she is trying her fantasy out of sleeping with an old married man who can give as much as 500k or more for just a nyt. who knows, d men might even bankroll ur wedding

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by ednut1(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2018
Wakanda question u dey ask

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by dollyjoy(f): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2018
Forreellinc:
grin ugly geh
Is this supposed to tickle me or get me angry?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by carter009(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2018
Just thank your GOD,, please run for your dear life.
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

Many thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

Many thanks.

So you have been phucking someone's daughter without formal introduction, yet you are here swearing.
You expect us to CONDEMN someone who is not legally married to you.
YOU are not serious ooo....
HOW are we sure, you want to formally introduce yourself to the Family...??
Any way, it could also be that she wants to be a SECOND WIFE to a more serious MAN.....

Just drive her to the MARRIED MAN'S apartment and zoom off, then come back and thank Me....
...because his WIFE will prepare PORRIDGE YAM with your illustrious babe...when u leave.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Forreellinc: 11:19am On Nov 18, 2018
dollyjoy:
Is this supposed to tickle me or get me angry?
Ask your daddy

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by EricBloodAxe: 11:19am On Nov 18, 2018
Your fiancee sleeping with married men and being tricky and sneaky is cruel man. Thats d highest low. Abort mission bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by EricBloodAxe: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2018
Forreellinc:

Ask your daddy
Those legs no be here o grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2018
mezarddinny:
introduction in 3 months, yummy

keep dating her but don't fvck or give her money, go ahead with the introduction and on the D day, don't show up and when she asks you what went wrong, tell her you caught her
Another Good Suggestion from a Kindhearted Nigerian.
Or better still GO to her FATHER'S COMPOUND, promise them to change their ROOFING SHEET.
Kindly mobilise Guys with pay to DEROOF their house then walk away, never to come back.

When she asks you what's stagnating the Project, tell her that FEDERAL GOVERNMENT has not released funds...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by MhizzAJ(f): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2018
Just forgive her.
She will change. Now that its coming from her u see how painful it is when men cheat too.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by MhizzAJ(f): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Another Good Suggestion from a Kindhearted Nigerian.
Or better still GO to her FATHER'S COMPOUND, promise them to change their ROOFING SHEET.
Kindly mobilise Guys with pay to DEROOF their house and walk away, never to come back.

When she asks you what's stagnating the Project, tell her that FEDERAL GOVERNMENT has not released funds...

When real men are talking, weaklings should stay far away

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Oluhills007: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2018
Bro shut the Fvck up, move on and make some great money ..then marry as many women as possible

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / My Pre-wedding Pics / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.