Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

8 Signs That Shows Someone Hates You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs That Shows Someone Hates You (2253 Views)

When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else / What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Signs That Shows Someone Hates You by mabeni(m): 7:05am On Jul 29, 2017
 
By now most of us would have realised that we cannot be liked by every person we know. And we will end up making a few friends who (for whatever reason) will SECRETLY dislike us . So, how to tell If Someone Hates You Secretly, when not everyone’s behaviour is same. Some of them may display some obvious signs, such as smile with fangs dripping with blood (kidding!!), lesser eye contact, having a flat tone or rolling his eyes while talking to you etc.

However, those who dislike or hate us but choose to hide their real emotion are real toxic ones! Not necessarily all the signs will be present in that person, but you can connect the dots together and find out whether someone dislikes you or it’s just your brain going wacky.
So here are some of those subtle signs displayed by people (knowingly or unknowingly) who hate you secretly.

1. He/She convinces others too that you are a bad person.
The biggest problem with people who dislike you secretly is they choose to convey their feelings by their body language or other actions instead of telling you on face.

They will try to defame you and convince others too. Also, if somebody tries to bring your business out in the public and try to humiliate you for no reason. It could simply be their jealousy (after all they have to vent out the hatred stored in their heart).

2. You barely fit-in the group .
That person is never excited or happy to include you in the group plans. Sometimes you are the only one who is not invited or maybe even aware about a party at this person’s house.

3. They hate to listen to you.
It is a proven psychological fact that people who don’t like you much will not be comfortable around you. They will also tend to avoid being engaged in any sort of communication with you.
If you are telling this person about your weekend plans and he/she is just pretending to listen or maybe you are repeating things that you just said because that person missed it. Then it’s a clear sign that he just doesn’t care about you or is not interested to know anything good and exciting about your life.

4. This person hardly shares his feeling with you but is open with everybody else.
If you feel that you share your secrets with this ‘friend’ but you hardly know anything about him (and he isn’t an introvert). Then it means that this person either thinks you aren’t trustworthy or he doesn’t feel that connected to you. The red flag is when you are the only person in the group who doesn’t know things about this friend, rest everybody else is closer than you to this person. It stinks!! But it is obvious that this person doesn’t want to be friends with you.
So you need to find out the friendship credentials of this person before you divulge any more secrets to him/her.

5. Attitude, just for you.
Somebody can be having a bad day and thus throwing tantrums at you for a while is fine. But if it is a repeating thing and you are always at the receiving end, then it is a problem. There is something wrong with your friendship.

6. Will never acknowledge your achievements.
It is the most obvious way by which your secret hater projects negativity. When you achieve something small or big and people usher you with compliments and praises, this person will be as cold to you as possible. Or in case they do compliment, it will be accompanied with such an uncomfortable attitude, it could imply how they really feel about you.
They will avoid spending their time to celebrate your happiness or achievements as it reminds them of their failure or unhappiness. Also behind your back they will go ahead and link your achievements to some other underlying reasons or because of somebody else’s efforts. This is only their insecurity that the emotion of jealousy brings.
They will always prefer to focus on your shortcomings than complimenting you. I need not say that this person or his opinion should not matter in your life at all!

7.They would love to know about your miseries .

As much as they hate to see you happy, they love it when you are undergoing some kind of trouble in life. They will either act as a confidant or would try to find out about your situation from your close friends. The best thing is to let them be wicked and just ignore them. They would love to see your painful reactions so you need not give them anymore happiness.

8. Try to be like You .

If this person has started to dress like you, or walk and talk like you or may be suddenly got interested in the same kind of work that you do, then you have a confused and jealous hater with you.
Sometimes your gut feelings and sometimes some obvious signs of dislike, will tell you who is your real friend and who needs to be avoided (or if need arises, to be kicked out of your life).

Your hater has to justify all that negativity in his heart so he will find new ways to manifest this hatred.
You just have to wise enough to give
importance to your real friends and
avoid the fake ones. So, now you know how to tell If Someone Hates You Secretly.
 
Feel free to add yours
Re: 8 Signs That Shows Someone Hates You by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2017
OK

Ftc
Re: 8 Signs That Shows Someone Hates You by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 29, 2017
They hate me cos I'm better than them; I walk sexier than them, more intelligent than them, neater than them, prettier than them tongue and more coordinated than them.

Middle-finger to all my haters grin.
Re: 8 Signs That Shows Someone Hates You by dingbang(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2017
Rorachy:
They hate me cos I'm better than them; I walk sexier than them, more intelligent than them, neater than them, prettier than them tongue and more coordinated than them.

seems your haters are mostly girls... Let's see your face and your toilet

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs That Shows Someone Hates You by Cameleon72(f): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2017
Noted
Re: 8 Signs That Shows Someone Hates You by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2017
dingbang:
seems your haters are mostly girls... Let's see your face and your toilet
Why would a guy hate me?

Anyway no need for that.
Re: 8 Signs That Shows Someone Hates You by febo15(m): 7:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Rorachy:

for a lady like you, u don't need to point your middle -finger @ anyone pls.
Re: 8 Signs That Shows Someone Hates You by febo15(m): 7:31am On Jul 29, 2017
As for me, if they wanna hate me then hate me, what can I do? I keep living good. Funny I was just like them, I have to hustle hard and I never give up.
Re: 8 Signs That Shows Someone Hates You by CARLOSZ: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2017

Please check this thread and advice me on a BUSINESS TO START WITH N5m
https://www.nairaland.com/3942504/what-business-start-n5m

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. / Virgins Only! / Will U Agree To Get K!lled After 1 Round Of Sex wit Roman Godess,Cossy Or Nicki?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.