Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Will U Agree To Get K!lled After 1 Round Of Sex wit Roman Godess,Cossy Or Nicki? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Agree To Get K!lled After 1 Round Of Sex wit Roman Godess,Cossy Or Nicki? (2245 Views)

To What Extent Do U Agree With This Girl? (photo) / Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Agree To Get K!lled After 1 Round Of Sex wit Roman Godess,Cossy Or Nicki? by DickHunter(f): 1:13am On Nov 24, 2017
When we talk or being beautiful and endowed you can't mention 10 names without mentioning Roman goddess, Cossy orjiakor, Nicki, and the all powerful pop queen, Rihanna.

We all have our celebrity crushes, and sometimes we make some wishes whenever we fantasize about them.

My celebrity crush is tuface Idibia, and I have said I must k*ss him when I am oppoetuned to meet him, I Dont care what Annie feels.

So back to the koko, would you accept this deal?

"Have just 1 round of $3x with Roman goddess, Cossy orjiakor, Nicki Minaj or Rihanna and get shot de@d after"

Continue reading and drop your answers...

1 Share

Re: Will U Agree To Get K!lled After 1 Round Of Sex wit Roman Godess,Cossy Or Nicki? by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 24, 2017
Not even if I have my head filled with cheese
Re: Will U Agree To Get K!lled After 1 Round Of Sex wit Roman Godess,Cossy Or Nicki? by Leakdaddy: 2:25am On Nov 24, 2017
I wish I can pure acid on u for this post.
Words can't describe how much I hate u right now, those ugly sluts... Chaii... This is insult to male folks.
Bohemia on u

1 Like

Re: Will U Agree To Get K!lled After 1 Round Of Sex wit Roman Godess,Cossy Or Nicki? by Earthquake1: 4:03am On Nov 24, 2017
Jezuz what kinda question is dat?!

Do you think we live for sex angry
Re: Will U Agree To Get K!lled After 1 Round Of Sex wit Roman Godess,Cossy Or Nicki? by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2017
Having sex with them is death already

Imagine all the various diseases wey you go acquire for free
Re: Will U Agree To Get K!lled After 1 Round Of Sex wit Roman Godess,Cossy Or Nicki? by pryme(m): 8:09am On Nov 24, 2017
Personally,
This Thread has won the award of "The Most Useless Thread Of the Century"

2 Likes

Re: Will U Agree To Get K!lled After 1 Round Of Sex wit Roman Godess,Cossy Or Nicki? by Marcus2(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2017
Never have I seen a more useless thread than this

1 Like

Re: Will U Agree To Get K!lled After 1 Round Of Sex wit Roman Godess,Cossy Or Nicki? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2017
pryme:
Personally,
This Thread has won the award of "The Most Useless Thread Of the Century"
shocked
Re: Will U Agree To Get K!lled After 1 Round Of Sex wit Roman Godess,Cossy Or Nicki? by Sierusvirus(m): 9:00am On Nov 24, 2017
I know the OP, is just an idiot, prostitute, scum who thinks about sex every minutes in her life. So she thinks guys thinks like her.
Op, I dont need to blame you cos it's in female DNA to think about sex
Re: Will U Agree To Get K!lled After 1 Round Of Sex wit Roman Godess,Cossy Or Nicki? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2017
Your moniker says all about you .. Who the fvck bears dickhunter and expects her to be sane. Continue basking in ur dementia

(1) (Reply)

I Am Stuck With An Adulterous Woman / Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments / All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.