Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now (5878 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? / Some Sex Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by bbbabes(f): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2017
I have been having regular threesomes with my wife and a male friend for five years. I wrote to you not long after we started, asking why you say threesomes are usually bad news — now I know why.
When my wife became pregnant, I couldn’t be sure it was my baby. I’m 37 and my wife is 35. We’ve been married for 15 years. We have two boys, aged 11 and nine, and a gorgeous girl, who is now two.

We became great friends with a guy who moved in next door to us around six years ago. He’s single and 32.
We used to invite him round for drinks on a Friday night and after one particular drunken night my wife and I started talking to him about his love life.

He admitted that s*x for him was becoming a distant memory. I raised the idea of a party. We were joking around at first but my wife seemed up for it and so did our friend. We all started kissing and soon were stripping off and having s*x in the lounge. It was awesome.
Afterwards we all said it had been great fun and we have continued ever since. Our friend also has s*x alone with my wife with my full consent.
But since my wife had our little girl it keeps going through my head that we don’t actually know who her father is. I don’t know whether to raise it with my wife, as things aren’t great between us.

We go to a swinging club sometimes and the only enjoyment we seem to get now is when my wife has s*x with others and I watch. It’s fine with both of us but is this normal?

The problem seems to be that I don’t have a high s*x drive. I get more turned on having s*x with friends at the swinging club than I do with my wife.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/i-have-been-having-party-sx-with-my.html
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by bbbabes(f): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2017
FOR MORE EXCITING SEX AND EROTIC STORIES, VISIT
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/search/label/SEX%20STORY
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by EniHolar(f): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2017
shocked
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by SINZ: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2017
grin
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by madridguy(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2017
Fallacy.
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2017
grin

When i read this..the memory in Ankara, Turkey juz refreshed my mind wink
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by segzy17: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2017
can I bliv this
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by leonard002(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2017
Akuko mbe na umunna ya
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
O P,are u high on something? This is totally IMPOSICANT(that's something greater than impossible)

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by Andrella51(f): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
lies
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by deanoffaculty: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
This is a Super stooooory......
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by SoftNANA09(f): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Not bad if i must say grin
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by Omobarca: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

When i read this..the memory in Ankara, Turkey juz refreshed my mind wink
tongue Tell your tale

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
Omobarca:
tongue Tell your tale

I will tell mine nxt time grin..its a very long story..
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by ikemesit4477: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
bbbabes:
I have been having regular threesomes with my wife and a male friend for five years. I wrote to you not long after we started, asking why you say threesomes are usually bad news — now I know why.
When my wife became pregnant, I couldn’t be sure it was my baby. I’m 37 and my wife is 35. We’ve been married for 15 years. We have two boys, aged 11 and nine, and a gorgeous girl, who is now two.

We became great friends with a guy who moved in next door to us around six years ago. He’s single and 32.
We used to invite him round for drinks on a Friday night and after one particular drunken night my wife and I started talking to him about his love life.

He admitted that s*x for him was becoming a distant memory. I raised the idea of a party. We were joking around at first but my wife seemed up for it and so did our friend. We all started kissing and soon were stripping off and having s*x in the lounge. It was awesome.
Afterwards we all said it had been great fun and we have continued ever since. Our friend also has s*x alone with my wife with my full consent.
But since my wife had our little girl it keeps going through my head that we don’t actually know who her father is. I don’t know whether to raise it with my wife, as things aren’t great between us.

We go to a swinging club sometimes and the only enjoyment we seem to get now is when my wife has s*x with others and I watch. It’s fine with both of us but is this normal?

The problem seems to be that I don’t have a high s*x drive. I get more turned on having s*x with friends at the swinging club than I do with my wife.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/i-have-been-having-party-sx-with-my.html
continue later you guys will share the children equally! grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by stanleyalpacino(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I'd love to hear your story.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

I'd love to hear your story.

Hahahaha...if u watched 50 shades of grey..quite similar to that grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by skyhighweb(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Andrella51:
lies
i tell u, except na ame people

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by Omobarca: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Long stories are the richest. Tag me when it is time for the 'series' cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Omobarca:

Long stories are the richest. Tag me when it is time for the 'series' cheesy

Hahahah...juz imagine the 50 shades of grey wink

Quite similar to that .

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by stanleyalpacino(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaha...if u watched 50 shades of grey..quite similar to that grin

Hmmmm interesting.... Don't forget to give me a mention when you're about to dish it out. wink
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by Omobarca: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahah...juz imagine the 50 shades of grey wink
Quite similar to that .
KashybabyAnastasiaSteele? shocked grin
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Omobarca:

KashybabyAnastasiaSteele? shocked grin

Hahahahhaha!!! grin

Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by Omobarca: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahahhaha!!! grin

Some exceptional story that'll be cheesy When does it première?
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
But where is Mynd44 sef undecided
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by olasaad(f): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
I believe this is not happening in Nigeria or maybe Op. just finished watching *Mistresses*
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by AreaFada2: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2017
Oturugbeke. cheesy grin shocked shocked
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2017
Western story grin
Re: I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now by Fazemood(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wait Lemme Yawn!!!! Wehdon

(1) (Reply)

Big Butts Palava: Dr.zoh Botcho Cream Awoof! BUY AUTHENTIC / Bleu Film Act Of Love 6 || Latest Nollywood Movies / I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.