Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. (2414 Views)

Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria / See Why The United Nations Will Not Interfere in this IPOB issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by Know2020: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2017
U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra and Nigeria But The U.S Will Not Tolerate Undemocratic Process And Human Right Abuse In Nigeria: U.S Ambassador.

Following the recent press conference held in Washington DC on the 21st of July, The U.S Ambassador to Nigeria Ambassador W. Stuart Symington made it clear that Nigeria is on the verge of going into extinction.

He pointed out the non-interference policies of the United States with Nigeria being a sovereign state matured enough to solve its problems. Amb. Stuart made it clear that President Trump has made it clear that

Nigeria is a strong subscriber to democratic practices and has embraced Democracy which has progressed since 1999 up till this moment. America will ensure that every problems and challenges facing Nigeria must be handled Democratically, he stated that “The United States of America will not tolerate any iota of undemocratic practices most especially with the issues concerning Human Rights.

America remains neutral as to what the Indigenous people and tribes in Nigeria want for their future which is entirely up to them, every individual or group have the right to demand a mandate that concerns their affairs in every democratic setting…. America will step in consequentially when issues arising from undemocratic practices and the abuse of Human right becomes the order of the day. This is a strong warning to Nigerian government and security forces from the United States of America.

http://www.maymaynwablog.com/2017/07/28/u-s-will-not-interfere-biafra-nigeria-u-s-will-not-tolerate-undemocratic-process-human-right-abuse-nigeria-u-s-ambassador/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by Moreoffaith(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2017
I no tell una. When you start hearing neutral statements from U.S, be rest assured they have assessed the situation via intelligence, seen where things are going and who has the momentum especially the quarter to half a million crowd at every Nnamdi Kanu's appearance. Know that Libya/Gaddafi and Bashar Al Saad/Syria 101 are loading.

There is a powerful reason why Osinbanjo has not allowed any kind of attack on IPOB...he has been told by world powers to "stand down". GenBuhari guy on Nairaland will explain better as Osinbanjo is part of the globalist game plan.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by ModsWillKillNL: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2017
The source is one kind...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by Know2020: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

It's all over online

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by taylor88(m): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2017
lol
Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by taylor88(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

if source ain't favorable

port to stew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by mbaboy(m): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2017
I love USA and I believe when Biafra is actualised we will be great like them too. No one can stop the sun from shinning and no one can stop Biafra if Chukwu Okike permits.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by hammerF: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2017
It is all over the internet.

Here is another link. Naija just like nairaland dont like to publish wat they term as international support for Biafra, they rather keep on deceiving demselves.

This time round, it appears Biafra have the international community support, from EU to Turkey and now the US.

The halfcaste muslim called Obama and his islamic agenda is gone 4 good.

http://www.viewafrica24.com/u-s-will-not-interfere-between-biafra-and-nigeria-but-the-u-s-will-not-tolerate-undemocratic-process-and-human-right-abuse-in-nigeria-u-s-ambassador/

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by omenka(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Not a single quotation mark. Questionable source.

Likely another figment of the blogger's imagination.

Peace out.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by Ebios(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2017
seen/heard/read

l like it

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by Ebios(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2017
omenka:

Peace out.
go n ask Google na
Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by hammerF: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2017
We must make the final push for Biafra.

In Biafra we will have President, we must not allow promise of Zoo President to stop the agitation, Nigeria is not a country and hence their Presidency is useless.

Ndiigbo, Let us go home. It is time to go home.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by Ebios(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2017
omenka:

Peace out.
guy go n Google it

It is everywhere

Mr Thomas

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by facelessangel: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by ESDKING: 9:50am On Jul 29, 2017
Diplomacy.

Watching how this contraption is sinking.

Lalasticlala .
Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by omenka(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2017
hammerF:
It is all over the internet.

Here is another link. Naija just like nairaland dont like to publish wat they term as international support for Biafra, they rather keep on deceiving demselves.

This time round, it appears Biafra have the international community support, from EU to Turkey and now the US.

The halfcaste muslim called Obama and his islamic agenda is gone 4 good.

http://www.viewafrica24.com/u-s-will-not-interfere-between-biafra-and-nigeria-but-the-u-s-will-not-tolerate-undemocratic-process-and-human-right-abuse-in-nigeria-u-s-ambassador/
Lies aren't gonna take you people there. You guys should moderate the lies honestly.

Just look at the stories on the "source" you posted. Isn't it obvious all they do is publish lies? Seems theirs is even worse than igberetv.

This is just too childish.

And how come only one "okolie" seems to write all their stories?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2017
omenka:
[s]Lies aren't gonna take you people there. You guys should moderate the lies honestly.

Just look at the stories on the "source" you posted. Isn't it obvious all they do is publish lies? Seems theirs is even worse than igberetv.

This is just too childish. [/s]

I have always suspected you are an afonja by how any pro Biafraa news bother you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by SweetJoystick(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2017
Interesting times ahead for this failed country
Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by hammerF: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2017
omenka:
Lies aren't gonna take you people there. You guys should moderate the lies honestly.

This is just too childish.

It is ur right to remain ignorant but then again look closely at the stories u posted and tell which is a lie?

Did Blair not go to Kanduna and OBJ not threaten Kanu?

Believe wat eva u like but take note that as we speak, US have cycled Nigeria and observing every event in preparation for dooms day, wen the zoo falls apart.

They will move troops in and never leave to prevent Nigeria and Biafra from attacking each other whilst in different countries like NOrth and South Korea . Nigeria will pay for their troops service.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by DocHMD: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2017
"America remains neutral as to
what the Indigenous people and
tribes in Nigeria want for their
future which is entirely up to
them, every individual or group
have the right to demand a
mandate that concerns their
affairs in every democratic
setting…" - Amb. Stuart

This is the quote that passed more message than what meets the eye. Every right thinking person knows what it means. I dey laugh zoogeria. The "sovereignty" of zoogeria cannot be greater than the sovereignty of the Tribes and nationalities within it.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by omenka(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2017
drake2000x:

I have always suspected you are an afonja by how any pro Biafraa news bother you.
Bothers me? Says who? I'm only irritated by some of the lies you people spam the forum with when most of us visit here to get credible news.

I can not count the number of times I've been banned for "violating Rule 9". So if you think I'm against your course, think again.

Normally, I ignore little minds like you because I know what a waste of time it is engaging you. This would suffice for now and forever.

Ignorance they say is bliss. Enjoy yours while it lasts.

Bye.
Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by inkon: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2017
drake2000x:

Lol....u needed someone to tell you he is a Yoruba guy? I wonder why he wants to be seen as a Benue person when he is indeed, Yoruba

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by nabiz(m): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2017
K
Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by PointZerom: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2017
omenka:

Peace out.

When it is completely against Igbos, you don't look or need any source before you believe but when it doesn't favour you completely, you start looking for source before you believe. PITY.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by CltrAltDel: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2017
I believe the op and his numerous "source" grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5711797_img20170715204620719_jpeg79a6818ff372546afdf3d30533bf074b
PointZerom:

When it is completely against Igbos, you don't look or need any source before you believe but when it doesn't favour you completely, you start looking for source before you believe. PITY.
You must be reffering to the Biafuros cos this is common with Radio Biafra, egveretvnews, biafraherald and Biafrasay grin grin grin

omenka:
Bothers me? Says who? I'm only irritated by some of the lies you people spam the forum with when most of us visit here to get credible news.

I can not count the number of times I've been banned for "violating Rule 9". So if you think I'm against your course, think again.

Normally, I ignore little minds like you because I know what a waste of time it is engaging you. This would suffice for now and forever.

Ignorance they say is bliss. Enjoy yours while it lasts.

Bye.
Tnx for Busting them as usual… na their way grin
Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by Built2last: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2017
Ngwanu osu
Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by HisSexcellency(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2017
grin grin
No comments, observation mode activated grin

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by PointZerom: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2017
CltrAltDel:
I believe the op and his numerous "source" grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5711797_img20170715204620719_jpeg79a6818ff372546afdf3d30533bf074b

You must be reffering to the Biafuros cos this is common with Radio Biafra, egveretvnews, biafraherald and Biafrasay grin grin grin

Tnx for Busting them as usual… na their way grin

Lol, only fools falls for this, is this not a useless meme created by those people with Mark of iniquity on their faces to spite the Igbos?. Grow up man!.
Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by dudebuck: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2017
Weather true or not, I believe it will ne their stance with Trump in power. That is why IPOB has been supporting Trump, people think that IPOB supported Trump because he will send American soldiers to protect IPOB. Of course if it were Obama or Killery, the person in power would have meddled himself in Zoo politics and will side the brutish Brits. I personally supported Trump because I am sure he will remain neutral.
Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by chiagozien(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Ipob are working.my greetings goes to ipob world wide.we must continue.

Re: Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. by Kazim88: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2017
This is stand of UN, US even British.

The won't interfere.... They expect Nigeria to sort themselves cos they are obviously old enough with enough experience.

On the other hand they would sanction Nigeria for ANY HUMAN RIGHT ABUSE.

that is why the government can't stop Kanu Rallies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners / ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce / Tony Nnadi -"If You Vote In The Next Election, You Will Remain A Slave" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.