Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? (849 Views)

7 Reasons I Will Not Vote President Buhari In Feb 2019! / 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari / IBB’s Statement: PDP Reacts To Advice To Vote President Buhari Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by DrinosBlog: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2017
Muhammadu Buhari left Nigeria for London on May 8, 2017 for treatment of an undisclosed ailment.

He entrusted Presidential duties to Vice Presient Yemi Osinbajo , promising to return as soon as possible.

With rumours around the country that President had died a long time ago, it was good news when recent photos of the President in a happy mood began circulating the internet after a visit from some APC Governors in the country.

In fact political party rival PDP Governors described President Muhammadu Buhari recovery in London as a ‘miracle’.

We are banking on Buhari to return to Nigeria in good health soon and IF that happens, we have a question below for Nairalanders:

Dear Nigerian Youths, Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019 (Drop Comments)

Culled From; Drinosblog

LALASTICLALA FYNESTBOI MYND44

Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2017
A better way of puttin' your question would have been: "Dear Nigerian youths, are you all mad?"

11 Likes

Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by Built2last: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2017
Let's start by asking. Will election hold in 2019?

Very soon the call for boycott of election if there is no restructuring will start...The entire south will embrace that call and we will reset the Nigerian state

The political firmaments point to that. National assembly has rejected devolution of powers. Closed theirs ears to seating down to discuss restructuring.

The last option is the south boycotting election with strong media propaganda. Election may not happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by wahles(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2017
Lol! M sure dd president would not vote for imself if e could

3 Likes

Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by OAFMods: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2017
Yes over n over again till Igbo n Ipob alike start having sense.
Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by Adeevah(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2017
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by oganology33(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2017
I'll rather Vote 4 an independent candidate below 50 years from any part of the country except the NORTH of course. if none, then na political apathy sure pass.

I would have commited suicide if I'd voted Buhari. God forbid!!!

2 Likes

Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by Macdawid(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2017
Op iffa swear for u ehn u nogo see food chop for 3dais. No dey use dis kine tin dey play wit my intelligenx

Lubbish!!!

3 Likes

Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by hysteriabox(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2017
Built2last:
Let's start by asking. Will election hold in 2019?

Very soon the call for boycott of election if there is no restructuring will start...The entire south will embrace that call and we will reset the Nigerian state

The political firmaments point to that. National assembly has rejected devolution of powers. Closed theirs ears to seating down to discuss restructuring.

The last option is the south boycotting election with strong media propaganda. Election may not happen

I agree with your postulation.
I am compelled to believe that individual n group interests will sabotage this great desire. Once certain people are cultured n "carried along", its over
When I see the likes of FFK behind Kanu, I know it is heading for the rocks. Once money begins to flow, there ll be realignment from different quotas. Last, last, the noble will sit at home while the saboteurs ll vote their person into power.
Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by Blackfire(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2017
Yes... He is the Messiah
Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by yarimo(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
YES infact BUHARI / OSIBANJO till tompolo emerged as PDP Presidential candidate
Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by Adminisher: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Buhari on the death bed is better than all weak, unprincipled, clueless, ineffectual politicians. He has a mind. He is not a tool

2 Likes

Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by babyfaceafrica: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Why not
Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by PatriotTemidayo: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
Adminisher:
Buhari on the death bed is better than all weak, unprincipled, clueless, ineffectual politicians. He has a mind. He is not a tool
My brother, cry YOU HAVE A VERY BIG PROBLEM. angry

Who is weaker than Buhari?

Out of his two years in Office, how much of it has he spent in hospital or in London?

Abeg, no spoil my day with your ignorance and sycophancy.

3 Likes

Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by Atiku2019: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
Atiku All The Way

1 Like

Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by Toketimt: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Adminisher:

Till date, i see no better willing alternative ready to contest. Till then, Buhari till 2023.
Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by tuniski: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Adminisher:
He is the weakest even in the oza room. Person wey cabal don hijack finish is that one president?
Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
Adminisher:

Yet right now, a tool is more useful than he is
Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by nokatakata: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Will there be any election in 2019 with all these threats here and there?
Re: Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? by Terkimbi01: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
Buhari?
Never again!
How can I make the same costly mistake two times?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help / Tension:governor Obiano Smuggled Out Of Church As Ipob Chants "No Election" / Nigerian Senators Earn More Than US President - Sagay Blasts NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.