Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma (3442 Views)

Relationship Dilemma - A True Life Story / Intercontinental Long Distance Relationship- Dilemma / Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by kennies12(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
I think this guy is not serious and maybe lazy.
so as a young man, u can't look for a single gal and marry
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by kennies12(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
I think this guy is not serious and maybe lazy.
so as a young man, u can't look for a single gal and marry

This is the shit u called dilemma?
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
It's not worth it Bro, Step immediately.
Don't let Infatuation make you go blind to certain things.
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by Lastniga: 5:21am On Jul 30, 2017
pls can i call her chi or oge or both. i want to comment but am confused. dont want to sound like "chi/oge aint looking for love but bill footer"
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by agrovick(m): 7:48am On Jul 30, 2017
ogorwyne:
Oga you sabi fall in love o. Am not trying to make fun here o, just went through all you pointed out, had images in my head and all I gat to say is you sabi fall in love.

I understand your insecurities. This is Nigeria, where anybody who is older than you feels Like they are entitled already to every form of respect. If she is that type ehn, just have it in mind that she now has four children and you are the eldest sha.

About those kids, can you really step in as a dad to them, I know they still have their dad sha, but you will still have some roles to play as their mommy's husband. Its not easy, you should think about this carefully. I know love makes us blind to some truths sometimes, have you thought about yourself? Would you love to have kids your self? And this will bring the children in the house to a total of...? Hope you can fend for 'us' all when the time comes sha?

On your religious difference, how do you wish to come to a compromise? Consider this carefully. If she is praying and reading her bible with some of the kids shey you will be at the backyard with the other kids tying red and white cloth and lighting candles? Think well about this one too o.

Finally on finances can you step in and play the big man for her?

You sha just want to carry wahala on your back and blame it on love in years to come. She might be a nice woman and all that, I just think you have to stop digging her and find someone who is compatible with you.

Cc; cathodek

Minister of relationships. Berra go sleep
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by ogorwyne(f): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2017
agrovick:

Minister of relationships. Berra go sleep

Lol. Monitoring spirit. I should go and sleep at this time ba?

How are you?
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by ogorwyne(f): 7:58am On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
A divorcee that's sleeping with another woman's husband for financial stability would cheat on you with another man if the opportunity presents itself.
You are on point dear. can you imagine the crap she is doing?
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by agrovick(m): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2017
ogorwyne:
Lol. Monitoring spirit. I should go and sleep at this time ba?
How are you?
Yels, cold morning... So sleep
Ayam fine, where you go
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by ogorwyne(f): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2017
agrovick:

Yels, cold morning... So sleep

Ayam fine, where you go
I slept very late last night o, but i always wake up at a particular time every morning, once DAT time reach sleep dey always fly from my eyes.

I nor go anywhere o. You dey find me?
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by mykel25(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2017
cathodekazim:
Good morning Nairalanders, Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44

My name is Yemi from Lagos and presently in a relationship dilemma.
I'm in love with a lady Chi, an igbo lady, beautiful n brilliant, lovely and caring and she is also in love with me but there are lot of issues facing this relationship.
Permit me to list them.

1. She is 5years older than I. Though people used to say age is just a number and love knows no age but can this be applicable when one wants a stress free and successful relationship. Will she respect me, wedding or no wedding, there will be a day that we will quarel and won't she use the age gap against me?there are instances women will have to shield their sword in order to let peace rain like kneeling down, begging, crying e.t.c but can a lady that is older than a guy do all these?

2. She is a divorcee. Though i don't blame her for this, as leaving a marriage is a thing of self decision. It is clear she sufferred a lot in her previous marriage based on what she told me but i kept asking myself this questions
what if she reconcile with her ex man? having it in mind that she has given birth to 3 cute children for him
what if i irritate her or my job has little problem and i'm unable to sustain her financial needs, won't she bows out?
what if those kids decide that their mum should go back to their dad, what then will be my fate。
3. Religious difference. There is this popular saying that two heart live as one and this i can say is the backup of most successful relationship.
I am a traditionalist even though i do go to church while she is a christian. Though we have discussed this issue and agreed mutually that we should carry on but there is this fear in me that once i ask her to perform some traditional rites, she might bout and this could be dangerous to my marital pursuit.
4. She has another manfriend. One fact about this relationship is that we have been very open to eachother. I told her about my past and she also narrated hers to me. But on a night that we were having sober reflections, she opened up to me that she has a manfriend simply named Alhaji and that he is the one taking care of her finances before i came into her life and that the man is married but she couldn't leave him or quit their secret relationship until she gets a job. I told her to choose between me and Alhaji but she keeps begging me to let us make it a secret, that when she gets a job, he will let him go.
I told her that i can't play the role of a second fiddle but she kept begging me, telling and swearing that she loves me and couldnt trade me for anybody.

This is a trying time for me. I have ended all myrelationships with other girls, I love Oge so much but these conditions are giving me sleepless night.

please should i continue with the relationship or break up?
nairalanders, lalasticlala mynd44 please help.

Sorry to say bro... You have been hypnotised Bcuz everything is wrong with the relationship... Her purpose of wanting to marry u is for financial or maybe sexual benefits.... She ll still leave you for a better man.... A woman that can leave her husband after 3 kids don't have what dey called perseverance ...and u won't be left out if u have any problem God forbid
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by agrovick(m): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2017
ogorwyne:

I slept very late last night o, but i always wake up at a particular time every morning, once DAT time reach sleep dey always fly from my eyes.

I nor go anywhere o. You dey find me?

Now I can confirm you are a witch.

Ehen na, I no see your breaklight for bbm
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by mykel25(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2017
I once have a woman mere friend... She has 3 kid... With d way became close I knew she wanted a relationship hence I teased her with a relationship step thinking she want a fuckboy then... I later realised despite her horniness to get laid she want to get laid to someone who can help financially... .so she didn't allow sex after I played my financial card like a broke guy.. ..then I figured if he know aw much I worth then she ll form loving u for me... As me sef no ready bang old punna I picked race oooo... Guess my story ll help u decide
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by ogorwyne(f): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2017
[s][/s]
agrovick:

Now I can confirm you are a witch.

Ehen na, I no see your breaklight for bbm
I dey always forget that app jare. You for ping me if you dey miss me na shuuuuo! wink
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by mykel25(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2017
ogorwyne:

Same with me... Ure not alone in this
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by agrovick(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2017
ogorwyne:

I dey always forget that app jare. You for ping me if you dey miss me na shuuuuo! wink

Yamayama dey work you.

Go church, bro Jacob dey wait you tongue
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by hisroyalrealnes(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2017
D only problem I see here is d 'man friend'...
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by ogorwyne(f): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2017
mykel25:

Same with me... Ure not alone in this
It could be so annoying sometimes.
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by mykel25(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2017
ogorwyne:

It could be so annoying sometimes.

If I have no client to attend to. Afternoon sleep is a priority for me
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2017
But where is lalasticlala now sef
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by ogorwyne(f): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2017
mykel25:

If I have no client to attend to. Afternoon sleep is a priority for me
Same here whenever am less busy. And whenever I sleep in the afternoon I really sleep well.
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by cathodekazim: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2017
we broke up eventually n i can start a new life. its painful though.
tnks all fr your contributions
Re: Please Help. I Am in A Relationship Dilemma by LorenzoWisdom(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2017
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / When A Lady Says She Need A Break In Relationship, What Does That Implies? / My Wife Is Cheating On Me! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.