Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,761 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' (775 Views)

If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? / If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by condomized: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2010
shocked I would be her sexy thighs, as that part no too dey surfer from bad guys undecided
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by daylae(m): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2010
Gross!
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by condomized: 10:26am On Feb 09, 2010
daylae:

Gross!
what's ur circumstance, dude? what are u going thru? u know u can talk to me, skeleton tongue
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by daylae(m): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2010
U disgust me poster! Maybe u need a bang on your head to get u out of ur mere fantasy.
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by condomized: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2010
look at this dum.ba.ss. i saw ur dementi.a-indicating post dis morning, and i realised u are just a dim-witted soab trying to shed some parkinsons-inflicted mental weigth. SHARRAP JOO,
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by daylae(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2010
Enjoy your jolly-oh-ride to doom my friend. Peace!
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by Ben13: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2010
I'm the fingers tongue
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by smooooooth: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2010
one of the holes, but def not the backside cos i dnt give a poo!!!!!!
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by condomized: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2010
Ben-10:

I'm the fingers tongue
ladies touch ''bad things'' with their fingers. u are on your own, poster
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by DOAweb(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2010
Not sure undecided undecided
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by condomized: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2010
smooooooth:

one of the holes, but def not the backside cos i dnt give a poo!!!!!!
then, u don surfer. i heard of cases of trailers, trucks, railways, small and  big cars, new and old , are permitted thru that place? na surferness be dat o.
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by condomized: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2010
condomized:

look at this dum.ba.ss. i saw your dementi.a-indicating post dis morning, and i realised u are just a dim-witted soab trying to shed some parkinsons-inflicted mental weigth. SHARRAP JOO,
oh lord 4give me. what has dis guy done to deserve all this? but he was me.ssing with a wrong guy. bros j, 4give me, cry
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by daduke2k(m): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2010
U should hav used male instead. I ll be d d.i€k cos i luv 2 ride
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by smooooooth: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2010
condomized:

then, u don surfer. i heard of cases of trailers, trucks, railways, small and big cars, new and old , are permitted thru that place? na surferness be dat o.

u have a dirty mind, there's a hole in the ear, mouth etc. i'd be the ear, cos i love listening.
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2010
Maybe you should have written: If nairaland was a woman, what part of her body would you be?

Ever heard of 2nd conditional?
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by condomized: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2010
smooooooth:

u have a dirty mind, there's a hole in the ear, mouth etc. i'd be the ear, cos i love listening.
thou shalt not judge. @poster, u think of something and u think it was d same thing i was thinking, not realising that what u think i was thinking may not be what i was actually thinking in which case ur think thank supported by ur neck needs refill. catchya!!!
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by condomized: 11:10am On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

Maybe you should have written: If nairaland was a woman, what part of her body would you be?

Ever heard of 2nd conditional?
are u d new head teacher @ iyana-ipaja public pry school? when did n/l become grammartical accuracy checker? tongue
if u are a lady, i guess ur guy no dey complain of those michelin besides ur tummy, tongue undecided
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2010
condomized:

are u d new head teacher @ iyana-ipaja public pry school? when did n/l become grammartical accuracy checker? tongue
if u are a lady, i guess your guy no dey complain of those michelin besides your tummy, tongue undecided

No one has ever complained of my abs.
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by condomized: 11:17am On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

No one has ever complained of my abs.
i like ur style. ciao ciao kiss
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by condomized: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2010
condomized:

i like your style. ciao ciao kiss
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=3692
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2010
condomized:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=3692

Don't over envy him. You'll grow up to be like him one day. wink
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by condomized: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

Don't over envy him. You'll grow up to be like him one day. wink
i confirm to u am better. i was once like dat, but better now.
a story? was at a party, dancing and mingling, but abt 3 girls kidnapped me, claiming they must have a taste of what they felt on floor. i wear tight and oversized to prevent public disgrace. Hot now? everywhere and there. kiss
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2010
condomized:

i confirm to u am better. i was once like dat, but better now.
a story? was at a party, dancing and mingling, but abt 3 girls kidnapped me, claiming they must have a taste of what they felt on floor. i wear tight and oversized to prevent public disgrace. Hot now? everywhere and there. kiss

I guess from your username you play safe. Nothing do you. Carry go.
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by parislomo(f): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2010
teeth
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by yme1(f): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2010
lips
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by condomized: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2010
would have loved to be those 2 twin mountains, but many senseless dudes maltreat that. but i love those cute, especially-still-standinG-conical moutaneous regions. they make me go GAGA!!!  shocked  kiss  
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by daylae(m): 11:53am On Feb 09, 2010
@poster no qualm,am not offended. Hope u're not?
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by condomized: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2010
daylae:

@poster no qualm,am not offended. Hope u're not?
no my bros. just trying to catch fun. ciao kiss
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by condomized: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2010
''If Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Would You Be?''
lipsrsealed
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by condomized: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2010
condomized:

''If Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Would You Be?''
lipsrsealed
kiss
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2010
her eyes
Re: ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?'' by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2010
Dimples grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love / Between Soccer And Woman! / Pick Up Line/proposition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.