Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture (9151 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Pictures Of A Crowd Waiting At Tafawa Balewa Stadium To See Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by vanbonattel: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

It's a big fat lie bro. Have you wonder why Igbo can't do without living I'm South West?

Because of the ports, and the resultant businesses. But it will change soon.

5 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:

What is the connection between doing well academically and brown roofs? cheesy
Check the post where you quote this part from to know what brings about what you quote.
'ekun lo bi ikun wa'.
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:

Because of the ports, and the resultant businesses. But it will change soon.
Hahaha grin grin grin let's wait & see.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by betterABIAstate: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

They don't award grades based on point but quota system!
another reason why you people fail waec, Igbo States have the highest cut-off mark compared with any other region by quota system. If you can't pass waec, how will you know this?

7 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Kirgyakos(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

But do you know what brown roof symbolizes?

Brown roof shows that SW has been developed long before other region smell development. up till today, some aboki still lives inside house built with leaves & barks & some SS/SE people still lives inside houses that looks like hut.

guy u r just konsolin ya sef wit dat nonsense point.........goan do renovation so dat u kan luke modern lyke every oda region*¤.....¤* kpash

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
betterABIAstate:
whatever crap you wrote there is your concern.

The image up there is a factual representation
lol, there's no need for you to flare up. Igbo are my personal person & we no fit fight. grin grin grin
my children got Igbo names & I do visit my in law at least 2 times a year in igboland.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Antivirus92(m): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Chinedu for where? You mean Chinedu wey dey work under Mike Adenuga wey comes from Ogun state? Abi ikenna wey dey work under Obateru Akinruntan wey comes from Ondo state all in brown roof region?
no I am not talking about a place where there are 10 mike adenugas and 10,000000 jobless youths and beggars. I mean in chinedus region....they have many extremely rich ,majority middle-class and very little poor ones

That's y they're better than others

7 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kirgyakos:

guy u r just konsolin ya sef wit dat nonsense point.........goan do renovation so dat u kan luke modern lyke every oda region*¤.....¤* kpash
OK, noted grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Antivirus92(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

lol, there's no need for you to flare up. Igbo are my personal person & we no fit fight. grin grin grin
my children got Igbo names & I do visit my in law at least 2 times a year in igboland.
story....if wishes were horses...

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
betterABIAstate:
another reason why you people fail waec, Igbo States have the highest cut-off mark compared with any other region by quota system. If you can't pass waec, how will you know this?
I no dey insult Igbo so I won't go further on that. but Google is your friend to know that Yoruba has best academic excellence both home & abroad while other region follows.
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Antivirus92:
story....if wishes were horses...
kikiki, it's not a matter of wishes but reality.
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by eunisam: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
I can't stop laughing
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by betterABIAstate: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

I no dey insult Igbo so I won't go further on that. but Google is your friend to know that Yoruba has best academic excellence both home & abroad while other region follows.
Yoruba alongside northeast have the lowest waec pass rate.

6 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
Antivirus92:
no I am not talking about a place where there are 10 mike adenugas and 10,000000 jobless youths and beggars. I mean in chinedus region....they have many extremely rich ,majority middle-class and very little poor ones

That's y they're better than others
yet, they litters alaba, Ikeja, Queen cinema, Iwo road, agodi gate etc all in brown roof republic?
Continue grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Yoruba alongside northeast have the lowest waec pass rate.
says who?
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Antivirus92(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

kikiki, it's not a matter of wishes but reality.
that's what every man from your region wishes for but only few very rich ones achieve it
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Integrityfarms(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Brown roof shows that SW has been developed long before other region smell development. up till today, some aboki still lives inside house built with leaves & barks & some SS/SE people still lives inside houses that looks like hut.

So the brown roofs are museum artefacts abi! The way afonjas reason eeh

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by ruggedized1: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
Chidiebere aka betterabiastate, legislatively, you no dey tire? You are back again..ok
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by betterABIAstate: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

says who?
waec
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Antivirus92:
that's what every man from your region wishes for but only few very rich ones achieve it
wetin? grin grin grin the same woman wey don give me enough pikin? ; D grin grin I laughed you bro.
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Antivirus92(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

yet, they litters alaba, Ikeja, Queen cinema, Iwo road, agodi gate etc all in brown roof republic?
Continue grin grin grin
and u have taken time to go to those places u mentioned to do an ethnicity survey
or u just sit in osobo and assume like your brothers that anyone whose name is not segun or Abdul is Igbo??

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Integrityfarms:

So the brown roofs are museum artefacts abi! The way afonjas reason eeh
yes it is, next?
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Antivirus92:
and u have taken time to go to those places u mentioned to do an ethnicity survey
or u just sit in osobo and assume like your brothers that anyone whose name is not segun or Abdul is Igbo??
its confirmed before I post.
I have lots of them as business partner, I reside in Lagos & if you are in Lagos send me pm for us to meet in person.
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by RZArecta(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

pls don't drag SS into your quarrel with the SE, we're not interested abeg
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
betterABIAstate:
waec
Its very easy for candidates wey use expo to have better grades than those who use their head to do exams.
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
RZArecta:
pls don't drag SS into your quarrel with the SE, we're not interested abeg
lol, issokay grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by enyi1: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
ALCOHOLKILLS:
afonjas are coming for you op grin grin
they'll mine your skull today
As in eh. That is their vocation. Ewedu eaters come skull miners

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by ejanla077: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:

Is there an award for the "brownest roof" competition in yorubaland? grin

It shows lack of progress

Community dis big not even one person fit renovate

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by ejanla077: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Chinedu for where? You mean Chinedu wey dey work under Mike Adenuga wey comes from Ogun state? Abi ikenna wey dey work under Obateru Akinruntan wey comes from Ondo state all in brown roof region?

No d Ebuka we get bukas group wey dey import seahorse oil and lubricants. Wey open him factory for ozubulu Anambra state after making billions in Lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/3630489/sea-horse-lubricant-industry-ltd

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Antivirus92(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

its confirmed before I post.
I have lots of them as business partner, I reside in Lagos & if you are in Lagos send me pm for us to meet in person.
u have those littering your region as business partners??

In other word you're in the same level with them or even worse than them

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by IkpuMmadu: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Onitsha is older than Ibadan
London is older
Paris is older

The bottom line is sw is poverty infested
jjjjj2017:

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by basmur(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
betterABIAstate:
according to history, owerri and Onitsha are both older than Ibadan which was created in early 1800s. So what are you saying?

its not about which is older... it about wch is developed first..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku's Source Of Wealth Revealed... Mohammed Fawehinmi / How INEC Can Tackle ‘PVC Buying’ In General Elections — Saraki / Kwara Debt Is Currently N30.2 Bn, Not N50.2 Bn - Demola Banu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.