Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture (9152 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Pictures Of A Crowd Waiting At Tafawa Balewa Stadium To See Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by iamhorny(m): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Biafra has come..Let he who have ears hear

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by iamhorny(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
All Hail Biafra....just like a dream come true

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by iamhorny(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
The revolution has started, if you doubt it watch this and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA4nkZL0Sc0

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by googlepikins: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

But do you know what brown roof symbolizes?

Brown roof shows that SW has been developed long before other region smell development. up till today, some aboki still lives inside house built with leaves & barks & some SS/SE people still lives inside houses that looks like hut.
mumuu, come to Rivers State,we will humble Ibadan brown roof republic. We will feed you people for 20 years

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
googlepikins:
mumuu, come to Rivers State,we will humble Ibadan brown roof republic
I love my brown roof republic grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by SuccesYear: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sometimes I can't decipher why owpa eaters always run over to their oversea(SW

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by GameGod(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

lol, there's no need for you to flare up. Igbo are my personal person & we no fit fight. grin grin grin
my children got Igbo names & I do visit my in law at least 2 times a year in igboland.
Continue supporting Nnamdi cownu, bloody illiterate, this is coming from their official Facebook page, no matter what, biafrans will always generalise and hate the yorubas, nothing like Yoruba Muslims to them.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
GameGod:

U got children and you're behaving like a kid. Continue supporting Nnamdi cownu, bloody illiterate, this is coming from their official Facebook page, no matter what, biafrans will always generalise and hate the yorubas, nothing like Yoruba Muslims to them.
not everyone that claims to be Igbo is Igbo. I'm on that Facebook group as well & I always fight those underage kids that do make childish post.
Above all, we all can't reason in the same direction.
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Blackfire(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:

You cannot even find 2 storeyed houses in Onitsha again, guys are demolishing to build 4, 5 decking

Those guys are crazy...

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by vanbonattel: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

lol, there's no need for you to flare up. Igbo are my personal person & we no fit fight. grin grin grin
my children got Igbo names & I do visit my in law at least 2 times a year in igboland.

Proves nothing. You can please change your children's names to kamirudeeeeen, and ashishaaat grin

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by betterABIAstate: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
basmur:

its not about which is older... it about wch is developed first..
its not Bout who developed first, its about whch has more brown roofs now

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by basmur(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
betterABIAstate:
its not Bout who developed first, its about whch has more brown roofs now

probably when most of the buildings have been modernized.. abakaliki still rocks plenty mud houses with thatched roofs..
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
mrvitalis:
are you high ??

South west and north are the only place you will drive for 20 min you won't see a house

In my state imo state can't even drive a minute without seeing a house get a life son

I am for one nigeria tho
first time you sided an Igbo man mrvitalis

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by mrvitalis(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
first time you sided an Igbo man mrvitalis

I state facts not take side

I am Igbo and that's a fact I don't need to prove it
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:

Proves nothing. You can please change your children's names to kamirudeeeeen, and ashishaaat grin
I'm not a Muslim.
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by ElectGINeer(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
What is the difference between a Yoruba christain and a Yoruba Muslim?

Need TBC? Contact. https://www.facebook.com/Jhonnzyy
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
betterABIAstate:
according to history, owerri and Onitsha are both older than Ibadan which was created in early 1800s. So what are you saying?
Then why are the flat heads complaining about the brown roofs in SW if Owerri and Onitsha are older. Odensin.
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by vanbonattel: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
Bosun:

Then why are the flat heads complaining about the brown roofs in SW if Owerri and Onitsha are older. Odensin.

That's how you guys fail WAEC, go back and read the thread.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by edkai: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good evening fellow nairalanders. Pardon me for having to deviate from the topic...please I'd like to solicit your support on behalf of one of my protégés. I am a teacher.
She is contesting for a scholarship position at the Royal Arts Academy courtesy Emem Isong. She needs as many votes as she can get right now. The contest is a very stiff one. So please help her to take a step closer to her dream of being a movie director by following her unique link below and vote for her. You are free to also drop a comment. I assure you, your vote is not wasted. Thank you and God bless you. Here is her link;
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Ogbuefi2020: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
THe two pictures are there and someone is still arguing. These brown roofers should shut up when people are talking
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Malawian(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Chinedu for where? You mean Chinedu wey dey work under Mike Adenuga wey comes from Ogun state? Abi ikenna wey dey work under Obateru Akinruntan wey comes from Ondo state all in brown roof region?
He means Chinedu and Ikenna whose containers are on the high sea. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by vanbonattel: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Malawian:

He means Chinedu and Ikenna whose containers are on the high sea. cool

Yes, the Chinedu and Ikenna feeding a lot of south west miscreants on the streets of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Nightking04(m): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Brown roof shows that SW has been developed long before other region smell development. up till today, some aboki still lives inside house built with leaves & barks & some SS/SE people still lives inside houses that looks like hut.
Wrong! It means they make use of inferior roofing sheets. You self ehn, how many of those brown roofs are reasonable houses?

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by vanbonattel: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

This is what Laudate has been saying everyday. He lives in a brown house with brown roof grin

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by laudate: 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:
This is what Laudate has been saying everyday. He lives in a brown house with brown roof grin

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by vanbonattel: 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=58963712][/quote]

Are you always this empty, or you are owing your landlord? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by laudate: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:
Are you always this empty, or you are owing your landlord? grin

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by adexdon(m): 12:09am On Jul 30, 2017
help dem to build modern building op
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by MasterKim: 12:12am On Jul 30, 2017
sekxy:

and you ain't ashamed to still leave in a house built by your great grand pa...east was ravished during the war and guess what??..it was rebuilt after the war..but just think for yaself what if it were to be SW..I guess lagoon must be your dwelling place
Who ravished it mumu. U ravished it urself.
And as a Yoruba saying goes "ile oba ti o jona, ewa lo bu si"... If ur Nokia 3310 no lost, to buy new one no go quick u.

And I wonder why u guys behave like cry babies. Abeg between Germany and Biafra, which of d two ravage pass and wich one beta pass now. To justify ursef, u guys need to be comparing urself with other ravage cities in d world.

I dnt even know wen white roof symbolises achievement. Dumb propaganda
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by chukxie(m): 2:14am On Jul 30, 2017
When are you guys gonna stop going at one another this way? Igbos are a unique people. The Yorubas are a unique people, too. Every ethnic tribes in this country called Nigeria is unique. The brown roofs you find in places like Ibadan, Oshogbo ... are unique to the people there; and are like living museums that tell stories of the past and the present. Should those brown roof buildings all be torn down because they look 'ugly' to some people? Absolutely NO! Should the Yorubas hate on the Igbos? NO! Should the Igbos hate on the Yorubas? NO! Should we all live peacefully? YES! I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba but I have friends - (good friends) from both tribes. Life's beautiful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" / Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) / President Jonathan's 2013 Easter Message To The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.