Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Jealous Man Serves Girlfriend 'rule Book' Then Cheats With 4 Other Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Man Serves Girlfriend 'rule Book' Then Cheats With 4 Other Women (407 Views)

If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine / Jealous Man Serves Girlfriend ‘rule Book’, Then Cheats With 4 Other Women / Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Man Serves Girlfriend 'rule Book' Then Cheats With 4 Other Women by AdoraAmadi: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
20-year-old Josh Utting, who served his 18-year-old girlfriend Lucy a 'rule book' because he was jealous, ended up cheating on her with 4 women while she was away on a Magaluf girls' holiday.

Some of the rules Josh gave his girlfriend of 6-months include, not allowed to talk to, look at or take photographs with other boys, take drugs or be a wing-man to her pals.

Ashleigh Greenway who exposed this on Twitter wrote: "Josh Utting is an absolute PSYCHO, imagine writing a list of rules for Lucy and he's not even with her. 'No eye contact'. IMAO."

However Josh who defended himself after branded a "weirdo" and "abusive",  claims the demands were a joke and wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

He told UNILAD: "It wasn't fully sent as a joke - obviously I didn't want her to get with other lads on holiday. I just made the rules sound extreme for a laugh."

U.K Mirror reports that Josh further claimed when he sent it to her, Lucy agreed to the rules and said they seemed fair enough as long as he stuck to the same things when he was on holiday.

Lucy said: “We were seeing each other for about 5/6 months then stopped due to him sleeping with others girls while seeing me.
“Then we were going to try again because he told me he was in love with me – he made the rules for us to both stick to while on holiday."..She went on to say that she stuck to the rules and he slept with four girls in a week.

But Josh has since said he was 'drunk' when he got with the other women and regrets doing it.

http://www.lailasblog.com/jealous-man-gives-girlfriend-rulebook-cheats-4-women/

Lalasticlala

Re: Jealous Man Serves Girlfriend 'rule Book' Then Cheats With 4 Other Women by NNAMDlKANU(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
angry joke
Re: Jealous Man Serves Girlfriend 'rule Book' Then Cheats With 4 Other Women by midehi2(f): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
WTF!

He is not ready yet tongue tongue
Re: Jealous Man Serves Girlfriend 'rule Book' Then Cheats With 4 Other Women by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
angry

(1) (Reply)

What This Husband Did For Her Wife On Her Final Chemotherapy Session Will Bring / Need For A Husband,i Have A Girl Child Seven Old."kenyan Single Mother Cries Out / Husband And Wife - Episode 03 - Long Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.