Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) (86990 Views)

What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Absolutely nothing wrong with her.
Some people will say ugwu gave her the eye color
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Some deluded illiterates will come now and say she's possessed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Beautiful girl, hope they won't say she's a witch undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by SINZ: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Wow, how can I get in contact with her?
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by davillian(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
After she was spotted, she was then taken to a photo studio for pictures.
OP get sense and give us authentic news.

It's probably photo shop.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Igbos too dey fine tongue

1 Like

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
laurel03:
it common among Igbo...

If they come for you now conito, you will say u want to hang yourself with the rope oduduwa used to come down from the sky

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Miles300: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Daughter of riddick Lol

3 Likes

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by nrexzy: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Beautiful eyes
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by laurel03(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Blackfire:

If they come for you now conito, you will say u want to hang yourself with the rope oduduwa used to come down from the sky
oya sorry it common among ibo

1 Like

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
I hope the savages there dont call her a witch and burn her alive or something.
She needs to be careful

1 Like

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Doctorfitz: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
That's sectorial heterochromia. It's usually as a result of genetic mutation.

Haba.nigerians!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by encrypt(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
davillian:
After she was spotted, she was then taken to a photo studio for pictures.
OP get sense and give us authentic news.

It's probably photo shop.
They also took the ugwu and basket in the background to the photo studio abi??
Sherlock holmes
Try googling a phenomenon before giving credit to photoshop
Its funny how people who are always shouting photoshop don't even know the first thing about using that software

3 Likes

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by eunisam: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
This one na rainbow eyes oh rainbow color is synonymous with Biafran flag
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Just like my niece's own; but this is green sort of.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Dantee005(m): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Damn....those eyes tho...
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by abduldope(m): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
LoL shez simply what this image is talking about

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by eboiga(f): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
I bought egwu close to her mum's place. Her mum telling her not to finish her money on food drew my attention and i saw her beautiful eyes. Pretty calabar girl

4 Likes

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Na looking at too much ugwu cause am
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
Chai she can act horror film oh. This looks scary
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
It's like looking at Earth from space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by davillian(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
encrypt:

They also took the ugwu and basket in the background to the photo studio abi??
Sherlock holmes
Try googling a phenomenon before giving credit to photoshop
Its funny how people who are always shouting photoshop don't even know the first thing about using that software
Send me a picture of you let me give u thesame eye balls.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by happney65: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
She is a Witch.. grin grin
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
A lady with a strange eye balls colour was pictured on Mile 12 market. The young girl, who sells Ugwu with her mum at Mile 12 market, is Peace by name. Some say she has a medical condition and she needs a doctor. What do you think? Is this a health problem? And if so what is her health condition called?

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/shocking-young-girl-with-strange-eye.html

Not only d eyes, even the teeth. Abi she just finished chewing gworo before taking d pix.

Beautiful eyes.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Doctorfitz:
That's sectorial heterochromia. It's usually as a result of genetic mutation.

Haba.nigerians!!!!

Thank you doctor! Now we know you're a doctor cheesy

You're noticed smiley
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by valicious1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Phaanie:
Nothing wrong with her eye. Those are rear beautiful eyes

RARE. not 'rear'

4 Likes

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Rainbow eyeballs
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
This is wat we call cameleon eye... It changes according to the environment undecided undecided
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by olaboy1: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
That's a result of recessive genes.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by just2endowed: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
She can be a celebrity though
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by ewosk: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
I had a neigbor....Emiesere that has a Hazel whitish blue eyes.....i was scared of her all through my childhood grin grin grin.... It was glowing like that of a cat...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Left In Pain As ‘Horns’ Start Growing Out Of Her Head (photos) / Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures / Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.