Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) (86988 Views)

What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by encrypt(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
davillian:

Send me a picture of you let me give u thesame eye balls.
Nah thanks i can do it myself and had i not seen a boy with blue eyes (you can check my posts on NL for his pic) maybe I'll be as skeptical as you.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by delishpot: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
She should not follow the advice of illiterates now and destroy her beautiful eyes o. What does she need a medical doctor for? Hope not to change her eye color?
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
hmm.. if she's a Chinese, she would hav bin worshipped by d ppl. China wit dia idle mindset
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
A lady with a strange eye balls colour was pictured on Mile 12 market. The young girl, who sells Ugwu with her mum at Mile 12 market, is Peace by name. Some say she has a medical condition and she needs a doctor. What do you think? Is this a health problem? And if so what is her health condition called?

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/shocking-young-girl-with-strange-eye.html

It's called Albinism.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
smartty68:
There's nothing wrong with her, its hereditary precisely genetic. Beautiful eyes she got there!

Don't wanna believe that it was photoshoped because the image looks enhanced kinda!

Albinism.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by benfluleck: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Recessive genes
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by CryptoCoinr(f): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

No it isn't. Heterochromia iridis is characterized by different colored irises - for example, one blue and the other dark brown (as in the attached image).

-

1 Like

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by DontCallMePale: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
She doesn't have a problem, only beautiful eyes. Nobody needs a doctor for that
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by venoc200(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
wow! Dis is beautiful
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by ceda99: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
No be same thing phyno get?

1 Like

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by BreezyCB(m): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fernandowski:
which fetty wap?? fetty wap wey him close ?
grin yes
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Its so beautiful but a word of advice don't go to some community other wise they will catch u witch and probably burn you or some communities will use you as ritual.
Please tread carefully
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Fernandowski(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
BreezyCB:
grin yes
hahahahaha!!!!

Remy boys!!!! 1738!!!!!! that one Don run out of ideas
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nollywood horror material...
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
If her retina is functioning, then no cause for alarm

1 Like

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
There's actually pictures of blacks with blond hair and blue eyes... I used to Google those when I was reading up on the genetic variations among blacks. It's fascinating.. She's beautiful
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
You don't jump to conclusions, the photo was taken by a friend of mine..

martineverest:
Bloggers and lies... They just picked a picture at Google image and decided to tag it as 'a girl at mile 2 market '

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by KemjikaEme: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Common among the Igbos. Come to the East and see features which are ignorantly tagged Caucasian.

1 Like

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by BreezyCB(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fernandowski:
hahahahaha!!!!

Remy boys!!!! 1738!!!!!! that one Don run out of ideas
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by kabillion(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
It is ugwu that is reflecting in her eyes.
Med. Condition- staregreen leaf
Solution- sell something else
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by popsyleo1: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
Pusy cat
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by okwele1(f): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
its normal, my late father in - law had green set of pupils. although he was on the very fair side
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by BeeDee007: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mutation!
Take her to Proff. Xavier's school for the gifted. grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by pterson(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

No it isn't. Heterochromia iridis is characterized by different colored irises - for example, one blue and the other dark brown (as in the attached image).
oh. I see
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Portgas(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
embarassedHow I wish.......
I HAD SUCH EYES......
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
snake eyes
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
honestly i love her eyes. Av seen and read of many top celebrities paying huge sums jst wear an articial eye like hers bt d problm is dat theirs hav medical complications sometimes but this girl's own is just natural and healthy plus, free from any medical complications.
Pls whoever can reach her family shud tel dem to do no harm to dat heaven-sent beauriful eyes pls.

I wish i could marry her so dat my kids could inherit
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
gypsey:
snake eyes
grin
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by joshuabryan(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Smh...... she placed a blue contact lens
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
it was not photoshopped. It was taken by a photographer friend.
what you've actually done is like 'model scout', the same manner top class models as Giselle Bundchen and Adriana Lima were discovered. Please, organise a befitting photo shoot for the lass. She'll make a good model. I mean the magazine style portraiture with simple makeup and hairdo. Post images on social media, submit to portrait magazine editors, and to IG with pages like @portrait.eye and peoplephotatoes. Thank me later!

2 Likes

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Ayjuri: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
It's call twinkle twinkle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Left In Pain As ‘Horns’ Start Growing Out Of Her Head (photos) / Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures / Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.