Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) (86983 Views)

What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
She resemble chidinma. Her eyes are unique.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by globalkay(m): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
She is a mutant..... Please call the professor to decode n unleash her power lol..... We need someone who can teleport all the corrupt politicians to the middle of Pacific ocean and dump them there.... ..

She is so beautiful with those eyes... .. nature's gift.. As for me.. I gat cute brown eyes. And am loving it
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Chidinmaluv22(f): 1:02am On Jul 30, 2017
this is wat most ladies go to buy in market. if hers is natural CONGRAT to her she gonna use it to do alot of shakara
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Chidinmaluv22(f): 1:03am On Jul 30, 2017
this is wat most ladies go to buy in market. if hers is natural CONGRAT to her she gonna use it to do alot of shakara
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by kelzgie: 2:13am On Jul 30, 2017
More like contact lens
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by DonaTee(f): 5:43am On Jul 30, 2017
smartty68:
There's nothing wrong with her, its hereditary precisely genetic. Beautiful eyes she got there!

Don't wanna believe that it was photoshoped because the image looks enhanced kinda!

I have 2 friends with this type of eye n skintone. More like ocular albinism.
I can bet she's an ibo girl. Na dem dey get am

2 Likes

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Bibi294(f): 6:27am On Jul 30, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
A lady with a strange eye balls colour was pictured on Mile 12 market. The young girl, who sells Ugwu with her mum at Mile 12 market, is Peace by name. Some say she has a medical condition and she needs a doctor. What do you think? Is this a health problem? And if so what is her health condition called?

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/shocking-young-girl-with-strange-eye.html

I once saw a lady with a blue eye when I was serving in Edo state... Supercute
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2017
Is an avarta
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2017
Is she an avarta
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by kayart(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2017
She's really Pretty..
Got this charming eyes...
just hope when she grows all those guys won't say she's on eye lens...pretty younlady!!!
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by PenisCaP: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2017
eboiga:
I bought egwu close to her mum's place. Her mum telling her not to finish her money on food drew my attention and i saw her beautiful eyes. Pretty calabar girl

Pls which market is dat i need to get to her.
Maybe i can groom her for my kid bro.
Lol.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by sommyblaze(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
A lady with a strange eye balls colour was pictured on Mile 12 market. The young girl, who sells Ugwu with her mum at Mile 12 market, is Peace by name. Some say she has a medical condition and she needs a doctor. What do you think? Is this a health problem? And if so what is her health condition called?

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/shocking-young-girl-with-strange-eye.html

Op how do I get in contact with her parents or people.. See better model ooo
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2017
Send me a message so we can exchange contact
sommyblaze:
Op how do I get in contact with her parents or people.. See better model ooo
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by WorldAmbassador: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
googlepikins:
Just that she's in the wrong country. She would have been converted to a model. A multi millionaire model.
@googlepikins. I agree that she is in the wrong country, or can we call this a country when everyone is so self-centered?
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
pterson:
it's called heterochromia iridis.
that isn't heterochromia. In heterochromia, the iris of each eye has a completely different pigmentation i.e blue and green, gray and brown e.t.c
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by pterson(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
BraniacX:
that isn't heterochromia. In heterochromia, the iris of each eye has a completely different pigmentation i.e blue and green, gray and brown e.t.c
Alright. Touche
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by CryptoCoinr(f): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

Could you get a less photoshop-esque looking photo? I'm not saying her eye pigmentation is a product of photoshop but you have to admit, that picture looks edited, significantly so.

I'm basically asking for a non-professional looking photo.

-
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ok Give me your mail. The photographer is doing a photoshoot for her this week. I will send every to you
CryptoCoinr:

Could you get a less photoshop-esque looking photo? I'm not saying her eye pigmentation is a product of photoshop but you have to admit, that picture looks edited, significantly so.

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Karence(f): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
My late grand mother had same color of eyes and she perfect I sight till she died four years ago at 83 years. I guess this girl's beautiful eyes are as good as they come kiss
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
I envy ur eye balls dearie
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nice cool, and pretty.
I pray she won't grow up and turn to all these useless prostitute calling and thinking themselves to be slay
mama Go girl, the sky won't be your limit
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
jamesbridget13:
I envy ur eye balls dearie
i do too
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by zynzyn(m): 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Her classmates for don call am Ogbanje tire!!
Anyway, humans are unique and God shows his power in genetics!!
For me, I can shift my ears!! Ha Ha!!
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by gracein: 12:11am On Aug 01, 2017
it is called 'heterochromia'. it could be as a result of mutations in her Gene or from inflammatory reactions to cellular injury.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by makahlj2: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2017
It might be the same mutation that once gave rise to white people.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by igbalodehunter(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
grayht:
See pupil enhanced and retouched with Adobe Lightroom....

Nigerians!

Nonsense!
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by folafola(m): 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Here is a brother of mine with similar issue, do you need him for a photoshoot? call on me right away

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by folafola(m): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

see the one above and if you doubt it authenticity i can take you to mama
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by CryptoCoinr(f): 12:05am On Aug 03, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

Don't worry, I'm already in contact with the OP.

Edit: Hold on, this:

looks strange. What's he holding?

-
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by folafola(m): 1:45am On Aug 03, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

Don't worry, I'm already in contact with the OP.

Edit: Hold on, this:

looks strange. What's he holding?

nothing i shot this image myself the child's eye is real
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by CryptoCoinr(f): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

Hmm, I'd like a less "professional-looking" photo. Not that I'm doubting it's legitimacy as I did a little googling and he (as well as the girl in the OP) are supposed to have Occular Albinism - specifically Nettleship-Falls albinism - but the image can look significantly altered to many people.

-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Left In Pain As ‘Horns’ Start Growing Out Of Her Head (photos) / Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures / Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.