Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) (86983 Views)

What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
She gat superpower
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Fernandowski(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
BreezyCB:
Beautiful
She luk like Fetty wap
which fetty wap?? fetty wap wey him close ?

1 Like

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by OLASUNKONMI(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
ANOTHER ORISAGUNA... .........LOADING. JUST NATURAL. EYE AND NOTHING WRONG. I FEEL FOR HER PARENTS, BECAUSE ....MEN. WILL NEVER ALLOW THIS TO REST. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. ..........PERIOD

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
the mother was rape by albino b4 she was conceive
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by odinga1of: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Beautiful eyes
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
The white slave traders have molested so many of our coastal women in the 18th century. Some of the dormant genes occasionally become manifest. She has whites among her ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by CDCEO001: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nothing wrong with her! � she doesn't have a strange eye or medical condition. In my family you will see many with this eye color..
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by sekem: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
smartty68:
There's nothing wrong with her, its hereditary precisely genetic. Beautiful eyes she got there!

Don't wanna believe that it was photoshoped because the image looks enhanced kinda!

It's photo shopped

Blacks cannot have that type of eye color

And she's not even a mulatto
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by CocoaOla: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
And this treasure is wasting away very rear Human eyes color gene that the universe in her eyes

The eyes color that a human being has is determined by genetics, but no one gene ensures what that color will be. The OCA2 gene often controls the amount of melanin that a body generates, which affects 74 percent of human eyes color variation, but even that gene is impacted by many other factors in the DNA. most human eye are brown or blue, but other colors like hazel and gray are more rare. Also, different populations tend to have different eye colors that are more prevalent or rare.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
A lady with a strange eye balls colour was pictured on Mile 12 market. The young girl, who sells Ugwu with her mum at Mile 12 market, is Peace by name. Some say she has a medical condition and she needs a doctor. What do you think? Is this a health problem? And if so what is her health condition called?

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/shocking-young-girl-with-strange-eye.html

She has "hazel" eyes
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by MCzubby247(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
After 5 years now some people here will say she's a queen slayer grin lipsrsealed
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Kolababss(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Dis reminds me of Choi Kang chi
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
A lady with a strange eye balls colour was pictured on Mile 12 market. The young girl, who sells Ugwu with her mum at Mile 12 market, is Peace by name. Some say she has a medical condition and she needs a doctor. What do you think? Is this a health problem? And if so what is her health condition called?

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/shocking-young-girl-with-strange-eye.html

. Sea blue eyes is a rare gift from God and I don't think is a health issue, provided she is not complaining
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by barallanee(f): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
This is so beautiful.. Wen she grows up eh...love it
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Ichietome: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
ultron12345:
There is nothing wrong there......very soon, some very stupid set of people will storm this thread and be saying things like she's a witch, she's possessed by demon, end time
End time eyeballs.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Prognose: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
She just became famous smiley
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ocular albinism

1 Like

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Freeman50(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
In as much as it's not affecting her sight....Nothing is wrong wid her eyes......it's normal and natural.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by pterson(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
it's called heterochromia iridis.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by anitank(f): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
I'm more interested in the camera that took those photos. Please what's the name?
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Vicvalentine: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Health wetin , those eyes are rare gem.

I love those eyes ,wish I had them.

1 Like

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by CryptoCoinr(f): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:

There's absolutely nothing wrong* with her so there's no need for concern. I just wish the image didn't look so, um, "enhanced". I've been trying to make a catalog of the varied eye colors of Nigerians, and Africans in general and this would make a nice addition.

* Well, technically. The unique eye color is due to a mutation which is a defect. Don't worry, we all have thousands of mutations.

1 Like

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by PenisCaP: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
basmur:
i have igbo friend with such eye ball...

its look cool..

Ur gf?.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by discman2k2(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Gaskiya, SHE'S BEAUTIFUL.
#ANOTHERJUMOKESTORYLOADING.
AMEN TO HER TOMORROW

1 Like

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by nowpresence(f): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
she is lucky that she was born in this generation if not they for don turn her to sand.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by kingsnonny(m): 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
let me consult the gods
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by juman(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
kingsnonny:
let me consult the gods

The "gods" is google.com.

But africans fail to develop their way of checking things to modern way.
Example yoruba fails to develop their "ifa" to modern way.
Internet is similar.
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by geebehn(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sorceress!!! grin
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Lightwands(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
A whole galaxy in either eyes. Crab nebula! shocked

1 Like

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mehn, wish i had such an eye colour

1 Like

Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by chuksville(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Please I seriously need a God-fearing and beautiful lady age 23 -32 for a budding & long-term relationship. Interested Persons should call my phone no +2347067518070
Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by Consray(f): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Wow!!! i love those eyes...... just wish my unborn daughter will have such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Left In Pain As ‘Horns’ Start Growing Out Of Her Head (photos) / Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures / Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.