Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! (3967 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
I Don't Want To Lose Them!
But, What Do They Want In Biafra?

If, as some people say, the strength to weep at the slightest hurt shows innocence, then, I am one of the most above suspicion Nigerians existing. That Obinna, the guy selling electronic Thingamajigs at the junction will cease to acknowledge the name 'Nigerian' anytime soon is disheartening. What of Chief Emeka, who owns that beautiful superstructure somewhere in Lagos, will he go too? Will that Igbo man who owns that great industry answer to biafra anytime soon? What of those nollywood superstars? Will Ramsey Nouah go?Peter Edochie, Chika Ike, Monalisa chinda, RMD, will they all go? Phyno, will you go? P-square, Flavour and Timaya will you guys also go? Oh my own heart! Who is doing this to you? But, Nnamdi Kanu, what is it that you want in Biafra?

The spirit that caused the Civil war of 1967-1970, see what you have done to Nigeria and her offsprings, a spirit that caused the mass murder of over 1million of the most Industrious tribe Nigeria has is indeed wicked. In the dark ages, before amalgamation, this same demon caused different intra-tribal strikes in the then Yoruba land, I remember Kunrunmi, Lisabi Agbongboakala, Fabunmi Oke-Imesi and many other war heroes of the old Yoruba Nation, who will forget the kiriji war?. Even, if I am not scholarly in Igbo and Hausa history, I can beat my chest that such intra-tribal wars were not unfound in those nations before amalgamation.The Aro/Ibiobio war of the 18s and the Hausa/Fulani war that led to the creation of Sokoto caliphate and kano emirate are such examples of blood baths this same spirit caused even before we tied the knot. But this blood-loving spirit, who are you? You who have sucked us dry, what is your name?

I know the spirit, it was/is oppression, it is humiliation, hunger, intimidation, lawlessness, impunity and so-on. They steal our money and leave us battered, they kill our people and leave their bodies rambling, they spend millions, if not billions, on their Children's weddings, they send us to prisons for stealing pepper and enjoy the luxury of the trillions they abducted, they leave us in the dark while they enjoy uninterrupted power, they eat and waste foods and leave us with empty bellies, so we are hungry and angry. My handsome Nnamdi kanu, Ojukwu saw these things and thought the way out was secession. Now, you can see these things and you want to toe the same path, uncle, you might be wrong. Kanu, our leaders are wicked! That is just the problem even Biafra will not solve, Igbo leaders are wicked, Yoruba leaders are wicked and Hausa leaders our wicked. You who rejected an oil bloc and some other goodies just to free your people must give a listening ear. You may bring about Biafra, but will not be the only one to govern her, so; even after securing Biafra, your people's fate will still be in the hands of corrupt and wicked Igbo leaders! You think of Political reformation? If it can happen in Biafra, it can happen in Nigeria too. Let us retire this crop of politicians, their wives and children, let us enthrone willing servants who would rather die than see things go bald. Let us make the son of a nobody somebody without knowing anybody. We as a people have the power of votes, let us make use of it to produce responsible leaders! We have them. As a matter of fact, we in Ekiti are doing just that. We are taking our future into our hands, we are getting involved in politics.We are retiring the wicked and enthroning the good, the brilliant and the willing, to hell with Political parties.Mazi, follow this better path and save me the pains of losing my Igbo friends, neighbours, colleagues, brothers, sisters, actors, singers, and lovers to some Biafra, save Igbos the stress of losing their lifetime investments to Nigeria. Mazi, please! . . Ayeni Faith Damilola is a writer, public speaker and eulogist.
faithdamilolaayeni@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Warship: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
Which kind of unity begging is this for Christ's sake

So degrading and irritating.

Respect peoples choice

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Warship:
Which kind of unity begging is this for Christ's sake

So degrading and irritating.

Respect peoples choice
Why let people enjoy the pains of secession, if it will not solve their problems?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Freemancipation: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
I have friends from Ghana, Senegal, and Cameroon from my school days. We can visit each other anytime we want.

Do people need to be in one country to be friends? Silly unity begging

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by PenisCaP: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
If they can remove 2 seeports in lagos and move them to Se or SS... so that a suffering igbo importer will not suffer anymore importing his goods through lagos seeport and now face another DIFFICULTY in transporting them to east
And so that dangote and others will also learn the difficulty of importing through east before moving it to lagos or kaduna.

If they can build functining international aiport in east and close down those ones in lagos and kaduna. So that those from north and west will know how difficult it is to travel to enugu or imo , before they can enter a flight going abroad.

If they can allow an SE/SS to rule nigeria for over 50yrs rotating presidency among themselves.
Without north and west getting a chance.

THEN BIAFRA AGITATION WILL DIE.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Curlieweed: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Freemancipation:
I have friends from Ghana, Senegal, and Cameroon from my school days. We can visit each other anytime we want.

Do people need to be in one country to be friends? Silly unity begging

I'll give the guy a pass. If only because ( apart from the sentimental nonsense) he understands that injustice is at the root of the issues. In that, he's better than 95% of " one Nigeria" shills.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by DerideGull(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Africlegend:

If, as some people say, the strength to weep at the slightest hurt shows innocence, then, I am one of the most above suspicion Nigerians existing. That Obinna, the guy selling electronic Thingamajigs at the junction will cease to acknowledge the name 'Nigerian' anytime soon is disheartening. What of Chief Emeka, who owns that beautiful superstructure somewhere in Lagos, will he go too? Will that Igbo man who owns that great industry answer to biafra anytime soon? What of those nollywood superstars? Will Ramsey Nouah go?Peter Edochie, Chika Ike, Monalisa chinda, RMD, will they all go? Phyno, will you go? P-square, Flavour and Timaya will you guys also go? Oh my own heart! Who is doing this to you? But, Nnamdi Kanu, what is it that you want in Biafra?

The spirit that caused the Civil war of 1967-1970, see what you have done to Nigeria and her offsprings, a spirit that caused the mass murder of over 1million of the most Industrious tribe Nigeria has is indeed wicked. In the dark ages, before amalgamation, this same demon caused different intra-tribal strikes in the then Yoruba land, I remember Kunrunmi, Lisabi Agbongboakala, Fabunmi Oke-Imesi and many other war heroes of the old Yoruba Nation, who will forget the kiriji war?. Even, if I am not scholarly in Igbo and Hausa history, I can beat my chest that such intra-tribal wars were not unfound in those nations before amalgamation.The Aro/Ibiobio war of the 18s and the Hausa/Fulani war that led to the creation of Sokoto caliphate and kano emirate are such examples of blood baths this same spirit caused even before we tied the knot. But this blood-loving spirit, who are you? You who have sucked us dry, what is your name?

I know the spirit, it was/is oppression, it is humiliation, hunger, intimidation, lawlessness, impunity and so-on. They steal our money and leave us battered, they kill our people and leave their bodies rambling, they spend millions, if not billions, on their Children's weddings, they send us to prisons for stealing pepper and enjoy the luxury of the trillions they abducted, they leave us in the dark while they enjoy uninterrupted power, they eat and waste foods and leave us with empty bellies, so we are hungry and angry. My handsome Nnamdi kanu, Ojukwu saw these things and thought the way out was secession. Now, you can see these things and you want to toe the same path, uncle, you might be wrong. Kanu, our leaders are wicked! That is just the problem even Biafra will not solve, Igbo leaders are wicked, Yoruba leaders are wicked and Hausa leaders our wicked. You who rejected an oil bloc and some other goodies just to free your people must give a listening ear. You may bring about Biafra, but will not be the only one to govern her, so; even after securing Biafra, your people's fate will still be in the hands of corrupt and wicked Igbo leaders! You think of Political reformation? If it can happen in Biafra, it can happen in Nigeria too. Let us retire this crop of politicians, their wives and children, let us enthrone willing servants who would rather die than see things go bald. Let us make the son of a nobody somebody without knowing anybody. We as a people have the power of votes, let us make use of it to produce responsible leaders! We have them. As a matter of fact, we in Ekiti are doing just that. We are taking our future into our hands, we are getting involved in politics.We are retiring the wicked and enthroning the good, the brilliant and the willing, to hell with Political parties.Mazi, follow this better path and save me the pains of losing my Igbo friends, neighbours, colleagues, brothers, sisters, actors, singers, and lovers to some Biafra, save Igbos the stress of losing their lifetime investments to Nigeria. Mazi, please! . . Ayeni Faith Damilola is a writer, public speaker and eulogist.

You should learn to live your sorry life without the Biafrans or the would-be citizens of Republic of Igbo land. I can safely say you have managed with the not-too-good life without Ghanaians, Beninois, Togolese and Cameroonians. It is even funny there are ethnic Yari.ba people in Republic of Benin yet the dingbat such as you have never lamented to unite with them. However you have the silly impetus to kick against Ndigbo and Biafrans seceding from the cesspit called Nigeria. The best thing to happen to colonial contraption named Nigeria is unconditional disintegration. From now on, Nigeria shall never be the same and whatever the unity goons in Nigeria seemed delusional about can never be achieved.

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
DerideGull:

You should learn to live your sorry life without the Biafrans or the would-be citizens of Republic of Igbo land. I can safely say you have managed with the not-too-good life without Ghanaians, Beninois, Togolese and Cameroonians. It is even funny there are ethnic Yari.ba people in Republic of Benin yet the dingbat such as you have never lamented to unite with them. However you have the silly impetus to kick against Ndigbo and Biafrans seceding from the cesspit called Nigeria. The best thing to happen to colonial contraption named Nigeria is unconditional disintegration. From now on, Nigeria shall never be the same and whatever the unity goons in Nigeria seemed delusional about can never be achieved.
U are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by laudate: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
PenisCaP:
If they can remove 2 seeports in lagos and move them to Se or SS... so that a suffering igbo importer will not suffer anymore importing his goods through lagos seeport and now face another DIFFICULTY in transporting them to east
And so that dangote and others will also learn the difficulty of importing through east before moving it to lagos or kaduna.

If they can build functining international aiport in east and close down those ones in lagos and kaduna. So that those from north and west will know how difficult it is to travel to enugu or imo , before they can enter a flight going abroad.

If they can allow an SE/SS to rule nigeria for over 50yrs rotating presidency among themselves.
Without north and west getting a chance.

THEN BIAFRA AGITATION WILL DIE.
Why can't Igbo importers use Onne sea port? And what stops them from using Enugu International Airport?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Ngokafor(f): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
..@op is there anything wrong with having friends and even spouses from another country??...It does not have to be a bitter seperation you know?

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by PenisCaP: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
laudate:

Why can't Igbo importers use Onne sea port? And what stops them from using Enugu international Airport?

U are not a nigerian.. else u wouldnt make this comment.

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by laudate: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
PenisCaP:
U are not a nigerian.. else u wouldnt make this comment.
I'm a bona-fide Nigerian, but you are not one. Otherwise you would be able to answer those questions. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Victornezzar: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Op relax ur mind
Biafra won't come to pass
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by PenisCaP: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
laudate:

I'm a bona-fide Nigerian, but you are not one. Otherwise you would be able to answer those questions. undecided

And u are askin them to use onne sea port?.
Do u know what importation is?.

Wait i will post a few video for u to watch...?

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ngokafor:

..@op is there anything wrong with having friends and even spouses from another country??...It does not have to be a bitter seperation you know?

Yes, I know it doesn't have to be a bitter separation. Just that, I also know that Biafra will not solve the problem of Igbos. We are in this together, we know what our nightmares are. Why can't we come together to solve our problems?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by laudate: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
Victornezzar:
Op relax ur mind
Biafra won't come to pass
I reject your prophecy by force, by fire! angry It must come to pass in Jesus name. Let them carry their wahala and go for goodness sake, so that we cam know those of us that are left.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Victornezzar: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
laudate:

I reject your prophecy by force, by fire! angry It must come to pass in Jesus name. Let them carry their wahala and go for goodness sake, so that we cam know those of us that are left.
am an igbo guy
i don't support it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by laudate: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
PenisCaP:
And u are askin them to use onne sea port?.
Do u know what importation is?.

Wait i will post a few video for u to watch...?
Do whatever you like. Nothing stops your Igbo businessman who are involved in importation, from using Onne seaport and Enugu International Airport. End of story!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
DerideGull:

Your response would have made more sense without insults.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
poetic unity begging anything associated with unity begging leave it for the yorubas

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by DocHMD: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Africlegend:

Why let people enjoy the pains of secession, if it will not solve their problems?

The problem of zoogeria is fundamental and structural. No matter whom you elect, even if the pope becomes a nigerian politician he might become corrupt.
Structurally and fundamentally corruption is the red blood cells that oxygenates the zoogerian entity, IT CAN NEVER BE KILLED EXCEPT YOU ARE READY TO KILL ZOOGERIA ITSELF. Now who let you do that.

Zoogeria has to die for those within it to live, that's why Biafra is a neccesity that must be supported by all, non-Biafrans inclusive. It takes away the livewire and 'red blood cells' that feeds nigeria.

A fresh start by constituent entities who will take the lessons acquired through the days in the zoogerian wilderness and apply them in their fruitful post-nigeria days is what will happen when the zoo capitulates.

For instance, I don't expect Oduduwa repubulic to elect buffoons as senators who will earn 700X the minimum wage, except oduduwa is full of dyslexic retards who have sworn never to learn from the unpalatable zoogerian experience.

I don't expect Biafrans to enthrone injustice by allowing people who score 1% to gain admission over student who score 90% in exams, thereby promoting mediocrity.

The lessons of zoogeria is too bitter to repeat in post-nigerian entities after the dissolution of the cesspit. For sure many of the present-day zoogerian leaders will have to take compulsory leave in their new countries, I am sure Biafra won't let present pro-zoogerian Igbo leaders touch a councillorship form.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
poetic unity begging anything associated with unity begging leave it for the yorubas
Like, Yorubas are cowards? "Yoruba's are not cowards" in Cardinal Okogie's voice.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Ngokafor(f): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Africlegend:

Yes, I know it doesn't have to be a bitter separation. Just that, I also know that Biafra will not solve the problem of Igbos. We are in this together, we know what our nightmares are. Why can't we come together to solve our problems?

...I support Biafra whole-heartedly, and i am determined in my own way to ensure that i contribute my quota to her success...ready to offer sacrifices i would never render to Nigeria as she is presently structured to see she (Biafra) is a model country..

..Now i ask you..why do you think Biafra will not 'solve the problem of Igbos'?..I ask because statements like yours is a catalyst that ignites the need to ensure Biafra is better than Nigeria by the average Biafran supporter like me..at least..

...One mistake you lots are making about Igbos is telling them they cant do something or cant succeed...that means you want to get that thing done..I am exactly like that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
I don't want to travel to Lagos as a foreigner I don't want to shut down EKO hotel as a foreigner with my new singles
I don't want my market value to reduce from 200 million people to 70 million people
but all these are my personal gain it's for my interest not the interest of BIAFRANS
as the saying goes majority carry's the vote
I have to pad my own interests and gain like the padded budget to support my BIAFRA THE RISING SUN
I will miss Nigeria so much especially the Agberos WA the tax me heavily in Oshodi and Idumota

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by laudate: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hizzy:
I don't want to travel to Lagos as a foreigner I don't want to shut down EKO hotel as a foreigner with my new singles
I don't want my market value to reduce from 200 million people to 70 million people
but all these are my personal gain it's for my interest not the interest of BIAFRANS
as the saying goes majority carry's the vote
I have to pad my own interests and gain like the padded budget to support my BIAFRA THE RISING SUN
I will miss Nigeria so much especially the Agberos WA the tax me heavily in Oshodi and Idumota
Don't worry - there will be a new set of agberos to tax you in Onitsha, Awka and Aba.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by moninuola65: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Africlegend:

haa!
damilola, oto leleri yanrin, oto leleri gaari.
Igbo ee seleri gari.
boo ki won dola, eri won o le huu!

read this quote:-
It seems you people didn't really know who is Igbo
Igbo is Jew, it can never board the train of peace, from East to West return back to East it's always war, genocide and holocaust!
here in Nigeria from first coup to pogrom to civil war to agitation heading towards the 2nd civil war! it will continue in circle!
Igbo didn't love peace!
If I were the president of Nigeria I will send them packing from Nigeria to Israel!....for Nigeria to know peace!
otherwise it will be war!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
laudate:

Don't worry - there will be a new set of agberos to tax you in Onitsha, Awka and Aba.
I will gladly pay my tax
I won't pay to individuals but the government directly
in BIAFRA land I we will have equal rights

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Ojiofor: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Which kin love letter be this na?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by policy12: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Somehow you only laugh...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by YungMillionaire: 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Woman ramsey noah and timaya are not Igbos. Ramsey Noah is half Yoruba-half white. Timaya is from South-South

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by AkinPhysicist: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Africlegend:

Why do you care so much for Igbos? The average Igbo person has a deep-seated hatred for Yorubas. If you don't know this then you have been sleeping on a bicycle for a long time.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by hammerF: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
laudate:

Why can't Igbo importers use Onne sea port? And what stops them from using Enugu International Airport?

We simply want our own country and u to have urs separately.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uzochukwu Uzor First Nigerian Arrested In 2020 With Heroine In India. PIC / Obasanjo: Nigeria's Best President So Far? / Nigerian's Becoming Victims Of 'hate' In Benin Republic (where's Becomerch?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.