Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,104 members, 7,838,796 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Attention Ladies! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention Ladies! (1546 Views)

Attention Ladies(beware This Yuletide Season) / ATTENTION LADIES!!! Look Gorgeous With These Underwears / Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Ladies! by chiogo(f): 1:47am On Feb 10, 2010
@poster, it's your choice - how you feel. I don't think Nairaland can tell you what right decision to make. undecided
Most guys will say forgive him. It's up to you. You know where it hurts.
Re: Attention Ladies! by H2O2: 1:50am On Feb 10, 2010
I don't think you can get over your broken trust. Better to break up imho
Re: Attention Ladies! by kpolli(m): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2010
Abekeade08:

kpolli, I am most definitely not heartless, If i were your girl and i cheated on you, be honest would you want to be with me after that?? Where there is no trust there can be no relationship. When trust is lost, a relationship is doomed to fail.

I personally can't be with a man knowing that he has cheated on me.
Look at amyg's response above, unfortunately a lot of my girlfriends in naija think this way. They take all kinds of ish from naija men. Their men will cheat on them and they think its not a big deal. I always wonder why this is, is it because women are generally more dependant on men in naija and they feel they don't have a choice but to keep getting disrespected on a daily basis??.

Well I have my own house and very comfortable job, I pay my own bills, do everything for myself without asking any man or woman for a dime. Also where i live, we have a lot of choices and varities of men from everywhere on planet earth. If a man made the misake of cheating on me, I would kick his backside to the curb, so fast, his head won't even have time to spin, and i would expect the same treatment if i did the same to him.

But to each their own. Naijagirl, goodluck with your decision.

to God who made me, if u were my gf n u told me, i wont dump u, will continue with u but just note the likelyhood of me marrying u is slim, it will be all those cases of ur friend coming to tell u, she just attended my wedding, y werent u the bride,
but seriously i can forgive but for me to trust her again, chai,it wud be really hard, but i certainly wud not dump her
Re: Attention Ladies! by Tinksh(f): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2010
Just one more chance!!! Personally i believe once a cheater always a cheater but he may of made one mistake so up to you. But definately if he does it again and you will know this time before he tells you.

As far as them saying what if the next guy could cheat on you then i would keep dumping their butts! It is such a BS cop out for a guy to say , oh i couldnt help it, im a man!!! There is a thing called self control!!!
Re: Attention Ladies! by simmy(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2010
@H2o2

I don't think you can get over your broken trust. Better to break up imho

I think thats just silly. Of course i agree, broken trust is hard to get over, but never say never. Are you 100% trustworthy? Are you sure under absolutely no conditions will u ever cheat on your spouse? True love is unconditional, even tho i dont believe in blind love, but still, always try to give a 2nd chance to people
Re: Attention Ladies! by Abekeade08(f): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2010
to God who made me, if u were my gf n u told me, i wont dump u, will continue with u but just note the likelyhood of me marrying u is slim, it will be all those cases of your friend coming to tell u, she just attended my wedding, y werent u the bride,
but seriously i can forgive but for me to trust her again, chai,it wud be really hard, but i certainly wud not dump her

I appreciate your honesty, howerever, how do you think a relationship that lacks trust will work? you will constantly be wondering what she is doing when she does not pick up her phone, when you don't meet her at home, when she comes home late from work e.t.c. I find it very hard to trust men and once trust is broken first time, I have to move on or else I will end up frustrating his life and my life because of lack of trust.

I think thats just silly. Of course i agree, broken trust is hard to get over, but never say never. Are you 100% trustworthy? Are you sure under absolutely no conditions will u ever cheat on your spouse? True love is unconditional, even tho i dont believe in blind love, but still, always try to give a 2nd chance to people
@simmy, H202's statement is not silly but fact. Its very hard for people to get over broken trust because like i stated above in my response to kpolli you will find it very hard to trust a gil who just cheated on you. Maybe she comes home late from work due to a deadline, you will still wonder if she really was at work, why? because of her past history. Such doubts can end up fraying a relationship.
Re: Attention Ladies! by kpolli(m): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2010
well thats where the coma comes in when i say i dont trust, i meant i wont bother myself caring or thinking bout her whereabouts, if she doesnt pick up, i would forget abt it, it just puts more nails in the coffin but if she calls back n tells me y she didnt pick up, the nails r removed out again,
but the good part is that she has the space to win back my trust, am quite understanding n will always appreciate the fact she reported herself to me
Re: Attention Ladies! by chamotex(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2010
Nobody is above mistake grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Today Is Declared World Body Stealing Day?wher Would U Still Frm Him Or Her? / Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees / The World Will Come To An End In May 2011. Why Are We Worried About Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.