Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack (18841 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Borno Suicide Bomb Blast; Slams President Buhari (photos) / 2 Suicide Bombers Killed As CJTF Foil Suicide Attack In Borno Today(pics) / The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by Litmus: 12:23am On Jul 30, 2017
The Western prescription for your typical Banana Republic, where lives are intellectually dismissed as worthless is, “Negotiate , you can’t win by military action alone”.

WRONG!

Forget Northern Ireland and others you may want to resurrect. Don’t negotiate with Terrorist/Rebels, battle them to the gates of hell itself. Dialoguing with all sorts of armed riffraff is the recipe slapped on the table for Africa, one that results in useless endless Banana Republic wars. There’d be ongoing wars now in Liberia and Sierra Leone if there’d been deals made with the enemy. The typical repercussion of negations with your typical riffraff rebel/terrorists group in Africa is marked by cessation+ hostilities+cessation+ hostilities ad infinitum
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by emmykey0128(m): 12:56am On Jul 30, 2017
I thought that old fool said BH have been technically defeated? Nonsense
Rip
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by egoldman(m): 2:53am On Jul 30, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Islam is the only peaceful and most loving religion on earth.

How dumb will i be to strap a bomb to myself and go kill my own people ??

They're not even killing people who have different opinions or ideas, they're slaughtering their own brothers, same tribe, same religion, same beliefs

It's called self destruction ?
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 30, 2017
yousouphe:

Hi,

Boko-Haram are non muslims. The qur'an commanded that we do not kill any soul unjustly. If a muslim mistakenly kills any human, he has to pay what we call Diya which is worth 30 million+ to the family of deceased, and then fast for 60 days afterwards to seek forgiveness on the soul he killed by mistake.

Islam respects everyone's soul.

So anyone who has violated by killing innocent souls is a non muslim. They are only trying to tarnish the image of Islam. Muslims are not terorrists
Islam is the religion of peace.

grin grin
Oladipo Diya wink
Taqiya undecided
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by totorimi: 5:48am On Jul 30, 2017
Where do they meet, plan and coordinate these attacks, these are no longer soft targets certainly entry into unimaid is not. Whats going on prof.
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by Mpanyi: 6:27am On Jul 30, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Islam is the only peaceful and most loving religion on earth.

How dumb will i be to strap a bomb to myself and go kill my own people ??

They're not even killing people who have different opinions or ideas, they're slaughtering their own brothers, same tribe, same religion, same beliefs

Yoy want them to kill others right?
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 30, 2017
blackbeau1:
With the number of people this ppl have killed in Borno,I'm surprised there are still ppl left for them to kill
wise question,seems the population of borno was that of an entire region undecided

1 Like

Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by mike4real2(m): 6:46am On Jul 30, 2017
This is what happens when Fg realeses top boko haram hit men and leaders from prison in exchange for chibok girls expect more deadly attacks .
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by yousouphe(m): 6:47am On Jul 30, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Trash!
-You must be having a laugh. Have you read how Saudi Arabia became an Islamic enclave? Or Middle East was overran by Muslims, destroying any non-Muslim? How about the recent Sokoto caliphate in Nigeria, that had over 2 million slaves even before the British arrived here? How about the slave trading of non-Muslims and the castration of male slaves from Africa before shipping them to Middle East? They all didn't require killings and blood?

-BROS...
Hello Broz,

I am sure you never witnessed any of these things you are writing.
All these stories of Sokoto caliphate slaves and Saudi Arabia are misleading histories which were fabulated just to tarnish the image of Islam.
Now tell me that slave trade did not happen in the in non-muslim states/countries. Rome where slave trade was so common are Muslims ? Black American too were muslims ?

Please refrain from all these stories, they are not true.
Move closer to a learned muslim, and you will get to know more about Islam as a religion.
I repeat Islam forbid unjust killings.
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by Nackzy: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2017
My Only prayer to those that voted buhari into power is...May Book Haram Continue to destroy your families and brothers...U Never wanted Goodluck cos of corruption u wanted Badluck cos of Anti corruption Slogan...Now u have it Enjoy it.....deal with it...Count ur teeth with ur tongue
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by unitedsurv: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2017
vanbonattel:
And burantashi is still planning to send our soldiers to Liberia?

I smell lies.......na you wan order him abi? or na you cause fight for Liberia undecided
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by Adebowale89(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2017
how I wish we could change our form of govt to military if not for anything but to curb this bokoharam relevancy ones and for once

I doubt if Democratic rule of govt can bring solution to end this war because the war is glaring unstopping with the aid of corrupt politicians, leaders, religion leaders and military saboteur
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by PDJT: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2017
yousouphe:

Hello Broz,

I am sure you never witnessed any of these things you are writing.
All these stories of Sokoto caliphate slaves and Saudi Arabia are misleading histories which were fabulated just to tarnish the image of Islam.
Now tell me that slave trade did not happen in the in non-muslim states/countries. Rome where slave trade was so common are Muslims ? Black American too were muslims ?

Please refrain from all these stories, they are not true.
Move closer to a learned muslim, and you will get to know more about Islam as a religion.
I repeat Islam forbid unjust killings.

-Lol. Issues of historical facts are not fallacies, stories or fabrications. There are documented evidence and facts from different sources of different eras. What is going on today regarding Islamic killings is nothing new. It's a pity many Nigerians are denied decent education and isolated from the outside world.

-The issue of slavery is another kettle of fish, as it's as old as the human race, way before records began.
The actual word "Slave" was coined from "Slavs", because people of Slavonic origin were so used and reduced to a life of servitude by other Europeans that the people were called Slaves and the situation Slavery, this was before any human could develop the capacity(build ships) to transport huge number of people across the sea. Therefore, people just enslaved groups or members of other groups around them....

-My mention of caliphates, slavery & castration of male slaves(as was in high demand in Islamic enlaves) by Muslims, was to remind you that Islam is deeply rooted in violence as a matter of historical records. Events of different blood-tasty Islamic groups today only shows the continuation of what has always been. The only difference today, is that information is readily available and easily assessable for human. These are ongoing jihads!

-Meanwhile, stop regurgitated that already dispelled lies of Islam being a peaceful religion. Nobody buy that lie, as Islamic violence is there for all to see. Just look at sharia law and tell me it's place in the modern world of human rights, freedom, liberty, equality, free choice & free market...

-Islam can never dissociate itself from violence because it was founded on violence at Al Medinah & Mecca by Muhammad (early 7th century); displacing, taxing or killing the local first settlers there. Same pattern elsewhere including Sokoto caliphate & Borno today. Times may have changed but the ideology and doctrine remains the same.

-Bros please read-up, you have a lot to catch up with.
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by chukuli(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2017
yanabasee:
Yet somebody will say this administration have done better than the previous administration... There've been several attack lately and many lives have been lost...

Buhari promised to lead the war from the front line...where is he now?
he is in London hustling
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by Addicted2Women: 12:05am On Jul 31, 2017
Ibnkathir:
They are not Muslims.

What are they ?? Christians ??
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by Ibnkathir: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2017
Addicted2Women:

i know ur type.
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by yousouphe(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
PDJT:

-Lol. Issues of historical facts are not fallacies, stories or fabrications. There are documented evidence and facts from different sources of different eras. What is going on today regarding Islamic killings is nothing new. It's a pity many Nigerians are denied decent education and isolated from the outside world.

-The issue of slavery is another kettle of fish, as it's as old as the human race, way before records began.
The actual word "Slave" was coined from "Slavs", because people of Slavonic origin were so used and reduced to a life of servitude by other Europeans that the people were called Slaves and the situation Slavery, this was before any human could develop the capacity(build ships) to transport huge number of people across the sea. Therefore, people just enslaved groups or members of other groups around them....

-My mention of caliphates, slavery & castration of male slaves(as was in high demand in Islamic enlaves) by Muslims, was to remind you that Islam is deeply rooted in violence as a matter of historical records. Events of different blood-tasty Islamic groups today only shows the continuation of what has always been. The only difference today, is that information is readily available and easily assessable for human. These are ongoing jihads!

-Meanwhile, stop regurgitated that already dispelled lies of Islam being a peaceful religion. Nobody buy that lie, as Islamic violence is there for all to see. Just look at sharia law and tell me it's place in the modern world of human rights, freedom, liberty, equality, free choice & free market...

-Islam can never dissociate itself from violence because it was founded on violence at Al Medinah & Mecca by Muhammad (early 7th century); displacing, taxing or killing the local first settlers there. Same pattern elsewhere including Sokoto caliphate & Borno today. Times may have changed but the ideology and doctrine remains the same.

-Bros please read-up, you have a lot to catch up with.

Hi,

Can you cite or quote those evidences you are talking about or I will assume all the histories you are talking about are fallacies ?
Please open your mind to learn and don't base your thinking on the fabulated lies you were fed by the enemies of Islam.

Slavery never originated from Islam. You may want to argue that.
Search all encyclopedias about Slavery and you will never find any association of slavery with Islam. Then what are you talking about ?

I still maintain my stand, Islam preaches peace, and all prophets sent by Allah including Jesus preached Islam, and we do not distinguish our prophets. Would you compare the Qur'an(which combines all revelations sent by Allah) which has remain untouched ever since with the Bibles of different versions you have nowadays which exclude some chapters as revealed originally?

Sharia you are talking about is the best institution for judgement: Tell me what part of sharia you wish to condemn so we can argue that.

I still wonder why some so called IPOB states are embracing Islamic Banking from the sharia you guys are faulting.

You cannot associate violence to islam in any way except you want to quote fabricated stories.

All these terrorists you see today are enemies of Islam. You cannot judge Islam by their activities.
As I earlier mentioned, In Sharia if you mistakenly kill a soul, you have to pay a worth of 33 million+ together with 60 days of fasting as a penalty. So what do you refer people who kill souls unjustly as ? Muslims ?

Please open your mind to learn more about Islam if really you wish to. Islam is peace!
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by yousouphe(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Yes!, May be Christains trying to tarnish the image of Islam.
How many IPOB people have been caught among these BokoHaram ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections / How Bandits Tortured Us For Six Nights– Freed Katsina Schoolboys / EFCC V Stella Oduah: Justice Ekwo Suspends Trial Over Threat To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.