Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked (95759 Views)

Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America / Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by iamord(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

They just have electricity and a little bit more organised and the government takes care of the citizens.
if the word ' just ' was is justifiable then Nigeria will have one of the best economies . Little details matter a lot .
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Notatribalist(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
look at this guy saying ghana has only two flyovers. What are you smooking now.u are funny.we Nigerians don't say the truth that is why we wil continue to be like this.i stayed in Accra for sometimes,I drove on many flyovers even in kumasi and tamale.stop lying and let's build Nigeria
just show us the pictures nan.you can only compare Ghana with just one city in Nigeria. Is a big insult to compare with the whole Nigeria.mind you,my mum is a Ghanaian..

2 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by GMBuhari: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2017
I think the very first thing is to decide who is the destiny stealer and who is not

These are the designs and sizes of Schools aregbesola is building in Osun state , but PDP stalwarts . General enemies of state are not happy about it

frankmoney:
actually it's the stupid citizens that keeps voting incompetent leaders in out of sentiment and keeps supporting them that's the problem

emerged01:
What can I say? Na we dey do mumu,we dey allow few people to steal the fortunes of even the generation to come. Nigeria is not free yet until we stand up against the destiny destroyers who are running the affairs of this country.
The day Nigeria experience unity among its citizens that is the day Nigeria will be liberated from the claws of the evil and wicked devourers.

2 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Princedapace(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2017
StarBukola:
some?? Okay good , u must agree with me there lot of universities here in Nigeria that that of Ghanian's can't be compare with?

Bros, u need to understand that Nigeria is far richer than Ghana.. There is no justification or whatsoever for Nigeria to be compared to Ghana.. If there is any reason, it means Nigeria has failed..

Nigeria is so rich.. Nigeria has all it takes to be richer than all the African countries..

Counties like Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Bostwana, the Island countries, etc are all far ,far ahead of Nigeria..

Hope u know that we generate the least MW of electricity as a big nation compared to our mates in Africa..

Our mates are like South Africa, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco.. Ordinary Garbon has a life better than that of Nigeria..

The only reason it looks like all is well in Nigeria is due to the Nigerian blood syndrome.. Typical Nigerians love to suffer and smile.. And we brag a lot even when we don't av anything..

Countries like Morocco have reached over 95% electricity supply for her citizens and are now looking for how to dominate electricity via solar..

Nigerians hate the truth.. We hide and brag about stupid things..

Look at ordinary football league.. We have everything to own the best football league in Africa but we have the worse league in the continent..

None of our clubs are professionally managed.. Not even one..

We lack a lot as citizens.. I see Tunisians week in week out go in numbers to support their local teams when they play matches, u see boy friend and gf happy in stadium..

In SA, there are professional football league for universities, rugby league for universities, volleyball league for universities, table tennis too, swimming league.. I mean, u av all the chance to grow any of ur God given talent.. Same applies in north Africa..

But we have vowed to allow stupid political system to kill this country.. Nigeria can never be redeemed again.. It is finished..

This country will get to a point where foreigners will come and buy it off..

Share this forsaking country into 6 make everybody waka.. I don't know any other country in the world where there are three major ethnic groups plus two major religious groups, yet the political system is unitary federalism.. I av not seen such country..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by madridguy(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2017
Impressive.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by juman(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2017
win2kwire:

the problem of Nigeria is not bad leadership, it is lack of commonsense among citizens...
if you cannot figure that out you are part of the problem

I think you lack the common sense to know that the problem is bad leaders thing.

If you have ever lived in an environment that have good leaders, you would see the difference.

How is it so difficult to build a modern country?
Because those so called "leaders" are not competent to be leaders.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kenoz(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2017
Op, do you just know Nigeria is lacking behind
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Abbotp: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2017
Looking much better than our own universities and polytechnics
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by timilehin007(m): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2017
cy4cent:

How many "standard" government secondary school has Nigeria got?

how many places have u travelled around Nigeria. ..I will name mOre than 3 around me sef here

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Notatribalist(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Ghanaians are scaredy cats. They are not crazy like Nigerians. I mean caring for them by providing them with the basic necessities. They have good government schools and their federal universities are maintained to standards and they also have a functioning water board.
pretest happens all over the world, even in developed country like US and Uk.are their citizens also crazy like Nigeria citizens?
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2017
Notatribalist:
pretest happens all over the world, even in developed country like US and Uk.are their citizens also crazy like Nigeria citizens?
In nigeria if you protest you get shot at.

Are you tired of being scammed by mechanics.

Are you tired of being ripped off by traders. Don't cry anymore because chi spare parts is here for you.

We deliver quality spare parts to you where ever you live in Nigeria . No matter how remote your area is chi spare parts will deliver.

Do not hesitate to give us a call today on +2348121069256

Chi spare parts quality parts for your car's wherever you are

Terms and conditions apply
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by dasparrow: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2017
Cladez:
Op stop this because you are just showing the best schools there.We also have better schools here though they are private.

Right! But the difference is, these are PUBLIC schools ran by the government where children of both the rich, poor and middle class can attend. In Nigeria, if you cannot afford private schools which cost a lot of money, your child ends up studying in a substandard school. The way the Nigerian society is set up, only the rich really get to enjoy the society while others scrap by.

2 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Jasomine: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2017
Even my university no get any structure close to any of these

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by KingRabota: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2017
zubzero:
Ok we have seen them. In case you haven't finished secondary school, you can still go there. . . Make we rest abeg.
Empty numbskulls like you are the reason this nation is soo effedup.

2 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by constant1960: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
oldfoolnigger:
angrye

We won't take it ooo. cry
Nigeria is the ' giant' of Africa embarassed

FTC!

I dedicate this to all Nigerians that have been fasting since our president left the shore of this country embarassed
Ulcer no go see una back though I cannot join u guys in the fasting because my stomach is doing somehow. wink
I'm solidly behind u guys,continue.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by dowjones(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2017
These schools look like missionary schools.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by FTrebirth(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2017
i saw oponu werey school there too.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by iamord(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2017
Notatribalist:
just show us the pictures nan.you can only compare Ghana with just one city in Nigeria. Is a big insult to compare with the whole Nigeria.mind you,my mum is a Ghanaian..
lol. Your knowledge of ghana cannot be measured by you mum being Ghanaian. When even am average person is not knowledgeable of his country standings . Over the centuries of relationships between both countries . It has produced millions of Ghanaian Nigerians just like myself . And still don't mean shit ,So you table your point with facts and not weightless remarks .And also clear the speck from your eye and see that to grow you should take a leaf from people doing well in respective spheres . That's a right step to getting knowledge and changing your tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2017
timilehin007:

how many places have u travelled around Nigeria. ..I will name mOre than 3 around me sef here
we visited 107 schools.our Nigerian team were very surprised,we attested to the fact that they have better secondary schools than us.our problem as Nigerians is that we don't accept the truth.i can go on and post more pics.what pains me is that they are all government schools

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by eluquenson(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2017
If Ghana has the resources we have in Nigeria, they would have become a great nation

3 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by ransomeware: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2017
Lol. Ghana propaganda. They have paid mods to put this schools on advert so that our country children will go to their school. op you no try. How did you get the pictures now? Which camera and time you use tour Ghana abeg. Liars. Go to Anambra, Lagos and Abuja. You will see better public and private than that you published here. Who is with me?

2 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by intruxive(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2017
Come to osun and see, this one na childs play

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Dotun42(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2017
This is heart breaking.... God!! Where are we at? Giant mg foot!!!
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Mcreloaded(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
I visited this school at kumasi ghana

Wow the school even has a fkag that's wonderful am yet to see a school in Nigeria with a flag how much more our police stations
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2017
We visited 107 schools,our team attested to the fact that their secondary schools are far far better than ours.i can go on to post more pictures.our problem as Nigerians is that we don't accept the truth.ka enyere iwu anyị onwe anyị obodo

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by FTrebirth(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2017
StarBukola:
some?? Okay good , u must agree with me there lot of universities here in Nigeria that that of Ghanian's can't be compare with?
yes, based on size. ghana is not as big as lagos and ogun put together yet they have more facilities in their public schools than we do. how many secondary schools in nigeria can compare with these ones the op is showing us here? so if were as big as nigeria we wouldn't have anything here to compare with them at all.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by sommyblaze(m): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2017
Biafra please do and come ooooo
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by iamord(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2017
Notatribalist:
while in ghana Obama spoke of building strong systems and doing away with strong men . This is the case of Nigeria. You say Ghanaians are scared but what has crazy done to the Nigerian man . For some they have become trailblazers . The rest have become instruments of decay . Look at the people of the creeks . People tag them as strong headed and having a heart of stone . How far has it carried them other than the destruction of their own lands . One of the reason why tourism can not thrive in Nigeria despite its potentials and attractions . Even the violent criminal Evans understood the value of peace that he cited some of his assets in ghana .

4 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by timilehin007(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
we visited 107 schools.our Nigerian team were very surprised,we attested to the fact that they have better secondary schools than us.our problem as Nigerians is that we don't accept the truth.i can go on and post more pics.what pains me is that they are all government schools

who are u people? under which body did u carry out ur visitation...if u like go and one tree hill pics from US I still will tell u that u have not travelled anywhere....if I have ur time nd I post just 2 schools with pics u will shiver
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by abbeyty(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2017
Again we can't just shift the whole blame on the government, some of these school top officers are so corruption. They don't mind diverting 50% of the school budget into their own wallet, this country is too corrupt
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by hopebacy(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2017
We suppose kill, all our politicians.. They are our problem...Ghana did it and succeeded.. Who's with me on this.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2017
how will I received lectures in this kind of environment and I won't understand.. seriously

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Photo: See How A Mathematician Proved 0 Divided By 0 Equals 2 / Caleb University, Lagos Cuts Hair Of Students At The Gate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.