Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

This Man Fell In Love With His Car And Also Has Sex With It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Man Fell In Love With His Car And Also Has Sex With It (1704 Views)

Bbnaija: Reactions As Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her(videos) / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Fell In Love With His Car And Also Has Sex With It by winkmart: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-Zz32K7gF8_w/WXzeNp0CQMI/AAAAAAADwkY/cp5nxHH32cg6Tx-hlTeTsgjWXE3LD0JowCEwYBhgL/s1600/PROD-CarLover16.jpg[/img]

While many men claim to love their motors, Darius is IN love with his gold-coloured X-Type Jaguar – and makes love to “her”.

The 35-year-old bachelor suffers from a bizarre sexual condition called mechanophilia. The rare disorder makes victims fall in love with inanimate objects and feel strong physical attraction towards them.

Darius said: “I don’t expect people to understand because it’s not something I fully understand myself.I didn’t choose this but I have fallen for a car, just like other people fall for women.I find her arousing, I love spending time with her and she is very important to me. I don’t see her as an object, I look at her and I see my lover.”:

[img]https://2.bp..com/-A28pcVuittU/WXzeWzFvb2I/AAAAAAADwks/Q9AIEJHAHvA0F-xA-nGCTKzI4kA8yImmQCEwYBhgL/s1600/PROD-CarLover33.jpg[/img]

“I’ve always been a car lover, but if someone told me it was possible to have sexual feelings towards something that’s not human I’d have laughed them off just like people laugh at me now.

“I can’t really explain what triggered it, but I went to view Goldie and had always wanted an X-Type Jaguar.'“I tried to ignore the feeling and just put it down to excitement about having a new car.

But when I got home and sat down to watch TV I had a real urge to venture into the garage and visit her in private.
“I had a girlfriend at the time and I didn’t dare tell her what was going through my mind so I used the excuse that I’d left my wallet in the car and headed out.
“I wasn’t exactly sure what would ­happen as the feelings were all new to me. I just knew I felt really turned on by the notion of having sexual intercourse with my new car.“When I broke the news to my girlfriend she left me right away.

“I could understand her thinking my behaviour was odd, but deep down there was a sense of relief there for me in knowing that I had got things out in the open and I was free to pursue my relationship with Goldie.
“I decided to disclose my ­feelings to a couple of my close friends too. They laughed at first thinking I was joking, but once they realised I was being serious they told me I was weird and that I need to get psychological help.

She doesn’t cheat on me or moan about me not doing the washing up. She doesn’t have the ability to be in a bad mood.I’ve met a few women since falling in love with Goldie and I am always completely open about her from the start.
“A couple of them have been open to giving things a go, but when I take my trips out to the garage to see her they say they just find it all too weird.
“I’d love to get married and have a family if I’m honest.
“But the next woman I date will have to be OK about sharing me with Goldie.”

[img]https://3.bp..com/-z9ZIIUZ8IX4/WXzeQsBlpuI/AAAAAAADwkk/geermYXoH4wUAsoy3SMkcqdBnOMxx6GaQCEwYBhgL/s1600/PROD-CarLover12.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/this-man-fell-in-love-with-his-car-and.html

lalasticlala
Re: This Man Fell In Love With His Car And Also Has Sex With It by winkmart: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: This Man Fell In Love With His Car And Also Has Sex With It by shams040(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2017
cool
Re: This Man Fell In Love With His Car And Also Has Sex With It by DarkMagic(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2017
The line between sanity and insanity is so thin

Fvckin manic
If the car come crash nko..na suicide b dat undecided

1 Like

Re: This Man Fell In Love With His Car And Also Has Sex With It by IamLEGEND1: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2017
all real niggahz get bonerz when an immaculate work of art so much as wanders into their peripheral vision.
When people talk about curves this is all I see....

1 Like

Re: This Man Fell In Love With His Car And Also Has Sex With It by Ahmadgani(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2017
when will news no longer be news. just when we thought we've seen and heard it all
Re: This Man Fell In Love With His Car And Also Has Sex With It by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2017
Pic of the man shagging the car or adonblivit.
Re: This Man Fell In Love With His Car And Also Has Sex With It by modsRbastard: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
all real niggahz get bonerz when an immaculate work of art so much as wanders into their peripheral vision.
When people talk about curves this is all I see....

This "sucking" keys will make even the gods cum. You already know who do it best wink

Re: This Man Fell In Love With His Car And Also Has Sex With It by Fkforyou(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2017
I get turned on when I see a Mercedes Benz pass me by, I tend to imagine how it would feel like to be inside her, cruising her, grabbing that sexy round stirring, watching niggars whisper as I cruise around town with her in my arms. undecided undecided
Re: This Man Fell In Love With His Car And Also Has Sex With It by lereinter(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2017
read this novel
christine by stephen king....
Re: This Man Fell In Love With His Car And Also Has Sex With It by Lalas247(f): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2017
Is he Nigerian
Is this in Nigeria

How does this help Nigerians

1 Like

Re: This Man Fell In Love With His Car And Also Has Sex With It by Earthquake1: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2017
grin
Re: This Man Fell In Love With His Car And Also Has Sex With It by Earthquake1: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2017
As far as he doesn't cheat 'her' for a Benz GLE 550e.
Re: This Man Fell In Love With His Car And Also Has Sex With It by IamLEGEND1: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
modsRbastard:

This "sucking" keys will make even the gods cum. You already know who do it best wink

Re: This Man Fell In Love With His Car And Also Has Sex With It by CAPSLOCKED: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Earthquake1:
As far as he doesn't cheat 'her' for a Benz GLE 550e.

grin
Re: This Man Fell In Love With His Car And Also Has Sex With It by Martin0(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Is he Nigerian
Is this in Nigeria

How does this help Nigerians
that a crappy lie,such can not be true,and am sure u don't believ that

(1) (Reply)

I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me / Ladies Names And Meaning..base On Behavior / See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.