Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. (1498 Views)

How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / What Will You Do In This Type Of Situation? / What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by allen4264: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2017
I was out with my wife at night for karaoke. 10 mins later, went down to talk to the DJ, A minute later, my wife ran to me and said we should leave, that she saw her ex, and shes trying to avoid him coming to say hi to her, I was like wow, but hes not the 1 that brought us here, she replied plz lets leave, I said chill first, continued my convo with DJ, after I was done, we went back to sit, she was like again, can we go? I was now like, ok let him come and say hi to u, if that can make u stop telling me we should leave. Next thing, she said, ok hes gone, "expresses relief. I was so mad inside of me, I didnt let it show @ all, I code am well, and didnt say anything about it further, and we acted like nothing just came up now and we enjoyed the rest of the night. Peeps, how would you have handled the situation? We know we all have different women as wives and they'll always be different in their ways, but on a general note, how would you have handled such situation? The same way I did, or otherwise? If otherwise, please share with us here. Cheers!
Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by falconey(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2017

You did great,just one thing though you didn't see the dude. It would have been perfect if you did for future occurrences.

2 Likes

Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by taylor88(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2017
just checked ur 3 posts, it's all about ur wife and ur insecurity on her

if u want to live long it's ur choice

auction her on OLX or Jumia

add up the money and get ursef a fairly used wife with 7yrs guarantee

one love
Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2017
Lol your wife never talk true.
Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by smartty68(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2017
Your self composure at that moment was cool but there's something your wife is hiding from you! I just don't want to conclude that she's still seeing her ex behind your back.

I'll advise that you sit her down and ask questions before any conclusions!

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by Luciferdevil(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2017
I think your wife is cheating on you with that dude ( the supposed EX). Please, make sure you get to know that man, befriend him and you will know everything about your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2017
I agree with JeffreyJamez grin
Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by Cladez(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2017
She is definitely hiding something from you.
NB:it might not be just an ex. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by thesicilian: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Lol your wife never talk true.
Exactly.
Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by smartty68(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:
just checked ur 3 posts, it's all about ur wife and ur insecurity on her

if u want to live long it's ur choice

auction her on OLX or Jumia

add up the money and get ursef a fairly used wife with 7yrs guarantee

one love
Sometimes you sound really offpoint undecided

Remember na person wife we the talk about here biko

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2017
thesicilian:

Exactly.
Mariinee:
I agree with JeffreyJamez grin

...and that "truth" isn't going to be really pleasant to the ears. grin

Be like she chop the guy money,run! grin
Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by pryme(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2017
allen4264:
I was out with my wife at night for karaoke. 10 mins later, went down to talk to the DJ, A minute later, my wife ran to me and said we should leave, that she saw her ex, and shes trying to avoid him coming to say hi to her, I was like wow, but hes not the 1 that brought us here, she replied plz lets leave, I said chill first, continued my convo with DJ, after I was done, we went back to sit, she was like again, can we go? I was now like, ok let him come and say hi to u, if that can make u stop telling me we should leave. Next thing, she said, ok hes gone, "expresses relief. I was so mad inside of me, I didnt let it show @ all, I code am well, and didnt say anything about it further, and we acted like nothing just came up now and we enjoyed the rest of the night. Peeps, how would you have handled the situation? We know we all have different women as wives and they'll always be different in their ways, but on a general note, how would you have handled such situation? The same way I did, or otherwise? If otherwise, please share with us here. Cheers!

You acted well.
But you must understand, every man every man had a past before you met them. Some handle their past well and make peace with their past and move on.
While some move on without making peace with their past.

She is your wife I believe you guys can talk about anything. So you might want to talk about it with your wife. There is what we call "closure" I think your wife needs one.

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by ikp120(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Your wife dey play away game bro. She told the nigga that she ain't married. He ain't no ex.

Shine your eyes bro and focus on Gucci because Gucci will always be Gucci. My siggy says it all bro.
Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by taylor88(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2017
smartty68:

Sometimes you sound really offpoint undecided

Remember na person wife we the talk about here biko

wetin dey worry u

na 2 of una dey share the wife
Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

...and that "truth" isn't going to be really pleasant to the ears. grin

Be like she chop the guy money,run! grin
I swear.
Or they still seeing? lipsrsealed
Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2017
Mariinee:
I swear.
Or they still seeing? lipsrsealed

Naah I don't think they're still seeing.
Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2017
she might be playing a game undecided
Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by allen4264: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2017
falconey:

You did great,just one thing though you didn't see the dude. It would have been perfect if you did for future occurrences.

I thought at first that it was a game, so i didnt even bother to stylishly look around.
Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by allen4264: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2017
smartty68:
Your self composure at that moment was cool but there's something your wife is hiding from you! I just don't want to conclude that she's still seeing her ex behind your back.

I'll advise that you sit her down and ask questions before any conclusions!

Well that came to my mind too that they might be seeing for her to be so nervous to the extent of having us leave. But we might never know if thats true if they are still seeing. But what exactly do I ask her before any conclusions?
Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by allen4264: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2017
pryme:

You acted well.
But you must understand, every man every man had a past before you met them. Some handle their past well and make peace with their past and move on.
While some move on without making peace with their past.

She is your wife I believe you guys can talk about anything. So you might want to talk about it with your wife. There is what we call "closure" I think your wife needs one.

Problem here is that, I have no issue discussing it with her, in the past, when we talk about her ex based on when she started talking to him and all, and how I found out she saved her ex name as another name on her phone 4 years back always make her feel I am insecure which I aint, she has a different notion to that effect, so I always just prefer to stay quiet now when it comes to the issue of her ex.
Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by LorenzoWisdom(m): 10:46am On Aug 02, 2017
allen4264:

I dy Shame 4 u..u are not MAN ENOFF...

n ur wife deserves a SLAP.

U TAKE HER OUT ON A DATE..n she dy spoil ur show with her ex parade.. bros check ma signature
Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by allen4264: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2017
ikp120:
Your wife dey play away game bro. She told the nigga that she ain't married. He ain't no ex.

Shine your eyes bro and focus on Gucci because Gucci will always be Gucci. My siggy says it all bro.

You are wrong, this same dude is married with two kids, and he knows also that she is married.
Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by tifany89(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2017
allen4264:

You are wrong, this same dude is married with two kids, and he knows also that she is married.
Dude I want to believe that non of the suggestions made above are true coz him being married or she being married doesn't change a thing. But the truth of the matter is that your wife has guts and may be dats because of the kind of leg u v given to her. I can't even imagine my wife mentioning her ex carelessly talk more of asking me to leave a place I want to relax coz of him, haba for what? That will take her plenty of courage and audacity on her part. I still don't know why she will be worried about her ex seeing you guys, it really doesn't make sense to me coz whatever they had is all in in the past and she is married now. The worst dat wld have happened is introducing you as her husband and d dude as an old friend and dats all except maybe there is something she is hiding

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by allen4264: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
tifany89:

Dude I want to believe that non of the suggestions made above are true coz him being married or she being married doesn't change a thing. But the truth of the matter is that your wife has guts and may be dats because of the kind of leg u v given to her. I can't even imagine my wife mentioning her ex carelessly talk more of asking me to leave a place I want to relax coz of him, haba for what? That will take her plenty of courage and audacity on her part. I still don't know why she will be worried about her ex seeing you guys, it really doesn't make sense to me coz whatever they had is all in in the past and she is married now. The worst dat wld have happened is introducing you as her husband and d dude as an old friend and dats all except maybe there is something she is hiding

But you know am not really getting this, what could it be that she may be hiding? Not seeking negative assertions oo, just saying. cos alot of people have made statement concerning that here. Lets just be blunt. Plus I was able to tell her not ask her, that thats how disrespectful she is having to ask us to leave a pub cos of her ex while I was voicing my mind over another thing she did. She replied saying, she didnt know it was wrong for her to have asked us to leave, saying she was just trying to avoid any form of approach from the dude.
Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by pocohantas(f): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
allen4264:
Taa!! How does being married stop him from having an affair with her? Don't you know that's even the most coded type of affair.

See, your wife is hiding something...something more that just an ex. Let's imagine she is hiding nothing, how the hell did she tell you such a thing and claim not to know it's offensive. Her type will call family meeting if you do the reverse.

You handled it right, your calmness is enviable. Be more observant and address the issue on the surface. Don't be quick to voice out your suspicions...YET.
Re: Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. by tifany89(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
allen4264:

But you know am not really getting this, what could it be that she may be hiding? Not seeking negative assertions oo, just saying. cos alot of people have made statement concerning that here. Lets just be blunt. Plus I was able to tell her not ask her, that thats how disrespectful she is having to ask us to leave a pub cos of her ex while I was voicing my mind over another thing she did. She replied saying, she didnt know it was wrong for her to have asked us to leave, saying she was just trying to avoid any form of approach from the dude.
So why does she care if the guy approaches you guys? After all u guys are together and he will have to comport himself. It's just ridiculous she will act in such a way really, you have no business with her ex. You guys are married now not even dating so wat she did was totally uncalled for. As long as she doesn't guard her phone unnecessarily, bounce calls in your presence or excuse herself to take it, don't return from work at odd hours and do act strangely, then I don't think there is anything you should be worried about. Truth is different people have different ways of reacting to stuffs/issues. I v seen people react in ways I would taught weird but that might just be who they are so I suggest we give the young lady benefits of doubts without having to crucify her unjustly. It could be she just doesn't want to see d dude again as a result of certain issues. Even me self there are people I would see somewhere and dock lolz

(1) (Reply)

We Dont Have To Expose Our Private Lives On Social Media All The Time. / The Most Dangerous Sex Positions (18+) / Colourful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.