Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Female Aphrodisiac. I Need Recommendations. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Aphrodisiac. I Need Recommendations. (1780 Views)

Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. / My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" / Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Aphrodisiac. I Need Recommendations. by victormeg(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2017
I need an aphrodisiac that can boost my wife's libido. No bashing pls.just recommendation from matured minds.
Re: Female Aphrodisiac. I Need Recommendations. by ikp120(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2017
All those things na wash bro.

Your wife ain't interested in having sex with you for reasons best known to her. Don't let anyone fool you bro, if she sees a very hot guy, she will get turned on.

BTW, that's how these women behave after marriage. So forget all these libido talk. She just doesn't like having sex with you. Ask her why

2 Likes

Re: Female Aphrodisiac. I Need Recommendations. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2017
victormeg:
I need an aphrodisiac that can boost my wife's libido. No bashing pls.just recommendation from matured minds.

Boost up her mood and step up your game wink

-Take away all those things that stressed her coz we ladies think so much like crazy undecided
-Get her a simple present or take her out...
-Book a holiday trip juz for both of u cheesy
-Red wine & 80% dark chocolate are really good as aphrodisiaxxx wink

And oohh dont forget, let her drink jars and jars of pineapple juice tongue

2 Likes

Re: Female Aphrodisiac. I Need Recommendations. by MissRaine69(f): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2017
Many things affect libido
Stress
Hormones
Illness (undiagnosed low thyroid hormone, depression)
Why had your wife gone off sex? Had her drive always been low? Maybe it's something that you have done that's out her off sex completely. No aphrodisiac is going to fix that. Ask her that's the only you will resolve this.

1 Like

Re: Female Aphrodisiac. I Need Recommendations. by MissRaine69(f): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Boost up her mood and step up your game wink

-Take away all those things that stressed her coz we ladies think so much like undecided
-Get her a simple present or take her out...
-Book a holiday trip juz for both of u cheesy
-Red wine & 80% dark chocolate are really good as aphrodisiaxxx wink

And oohh dont forget, let her drink jars and jars of pineapple juice tongue
Could be due to low thyroid hormone. Libido is not just down to the physical aspects. It's psychological as well. She could be protesting in a passive aggressive way.

2 Likes

Re: Female Aphrodisiac. I Need Recommendations. by victormeg(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2017
ikp120:

Your wife ain't interested in having sex with you for reasons best known to her. Don't let anyone fool you bro, if she sees a very hot guy, she will get turned on.

BTW, that's how these women behave after marriage. So forget all these libido talk. She just doesn't like having sex iwith you. Ask her why
i
Re: Female Aphrodisiac. I Need Recommendations. by victormeg(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2017
ikp120:

BTW, that's how these women behave after marriage. So forget all these libido talk. She just doesn't like having sex with you. Ask her why
you are wrong bro. Sex life has been great.i don't want to assume hormonal change. But could be possible.and could be psychological too. Perhaps I just talk it over with her like you said. Thanks anyway.
Re: Female Aphrodisiac. I Need Recommendations. by kkash: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Spanish fly
Re: Female Aphrodisiac. I Need Recommendations. by kibra4u(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
victormeg:
you are wrong bro. Sex life has been great.i don't want to assume hormonal change. But could be possible.and could be psychological too. Perhaps I just talk it over with her like you said. Thanks anyway.

Guy get SilverFox and she will be begging you to nack her all through the day after 10min of taking the substance. And dont forget to prepare yourself too because it will be a serious battle of Musanga......
Re: Female Aphrodisiac. I Need Recommendations. by Quality20(m): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
the best solution is for her to use kayan mata. it works very well

(1) (Reply)

Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? / Nigerian-American Rapper Princess Vitarah Flashes Underboob In Bikini Photos / My Collection Of Savage And Funny Twitter Snapshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.