Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? (1768 Views)

Shocking! Two Mad People Caught Having Sex On The Road! [watch Video] / Dirty Things Happening In Lagos Nigerian Night Clubs / Young Girl Flaunts Her Boobs On Facebook! Trendy Or Trashy? See Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
As a keen observer there is this thing troubling my mind.

Why is it that mad people on the streets dont fall seriously sick and die since most of the things they eat or drink are from the garbage and water from our open gutters which we all know how smelly it could get?

Are they functioning on a different system from our's? I mean, I dont think any normal human being can survive say two days while feeding on what they eat?

Any scientific explaination on that cos I've known a mad man for seven years now who have been feeding on pure trash.

I'm curious.
Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by IAMSASHY(f): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
My own curiosity goes 2 d ladies and women. I always wonder Hw dey handle dia menstruation, u wl neva see dem stained wt blood undecided, abeg, dose wt beta answers shud help

2 Likes

Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
Booked
Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by AntiWailer: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
It is their immuned system.

It gets better with exposure to bacteria and germs.

http://www.mensfitness.com/styleandgrooming/fashion/exposure-bacteria-boosts-immune-system
Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by misscrystals(f): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
*in omawumi's voice* if you ask me na who i go ask But then, its only God that has answers to it

1 Like

Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by misscrystals(f): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
AntiWailer:

It gets better with exposure.
i hail thee!!!
Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by maxnedu11(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
my problem with them is, why are they always struggling with bread?.
Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by cuedish: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
A yoruba proverb says

Eye o ni ishasun
Eye n'je be le'eye mu
Akirira oni'yo

MEANING...birds has no pot..tho they eat and drink.

For the mentally derailed ...
They are unconscious of all that they do.....so this tells us that human can survive in any situation.

Our state of mind is what really matters.

4 Likes

Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by SirMichael1: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
AntiWailer:

Speaking from experience?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by Skyfornia(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Including animals... They eat all manner of contaminated foods yet some lives longer than humans.
Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
SirMichael1:

Speaking from experience?? cheesy cheesy
hahaha maybe Him Don Mad Before

1 Like

Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by Homeboiy: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Wait Let me ask the mad man near my street
Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by ChineseBuggati3(m): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by Cladez(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
To start with not everyone you see wandering around is mad some are just the less privileged looking for what to eat

am also waiting for the answer to your question. Mynd44
Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
I saw a mad man drinking a spyrogyra-infested water about 7yrs ago and he's still alive....i'm suprised!
Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by Gentlevin: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
I think it has to do with what d body system has suddenly gotten used to. Take for example, I see many people drinking water directly from d Tap or from stream but they don't get thypoid fever. But if I try it for 2days , then within one month I will fall seriously ill because am used to drinking boiled water only. Even when I go to work, I take my boiled water along. So the system of those mad people is used to it. But u that is sane, go and try it and see what happens........
Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by Augustap(f): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
AntiWailer:

Iffa say what's on my mind now, you'll say i called you mad

1 Like

Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by DNA9(m): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
IAMSASHY:
My own curiosity goes 2 d ladies and women. I always wonder Hw dey handle dia menstruation, u wl neva see dem stained wt blood undecided, abeg, dose wt beta answers shud help

And how do u knw they ain't always stained with blood. They do open it 4 u to see?
Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by DNA9(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
cuedish:
A yoruba proverb says

Eye o ni ishasun
Eye n'je be le'eye mu
Akirira oni'yo

MEANING...birds has no pot..tho they eat and drink.

For the mentally derailed ...
They are unconscious of all that they do.....so this tells us that human can survive in any situation.

Our state of mind is what really matters.

God bless you jare. Jst like a kid raised in the village going abt eating dirts every here n there, pooing at any dirty point they see without being infected in any way. Why because the mum or the kid herself is not even conscious of wat she's doing.. But the township mums will always think if her kid happens to pick a lil dirt on the ground to eat, she will definitely get sick and die sef.
Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by Noaril(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
IAMSASHY:
The Same Way Real Guys Handle Their Erections In Public Without You Knowing
Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by AntiWailer: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Augustap:

Iffa say what's on my mind now, you'll say i called you mad

http://www.mensfitness.com/styleandgrooming/fashion/exposure-bacteria-boosts-immune-system

read dumbo.
Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by Augustap(f): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by AntiWailer: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Augustap:

Dead sense of humour, daft dumbest dumbo

I did not check your eye brow before now, Engaging u was a waste of precious time. grin grin

I hope you are able to read and add something light to your empty skull.
Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by Augustap(f): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
AntiWailer:

I did not check your eye brow before now, Engaging u was a waste of precious time. grin grin

I hope you are able to read and add something light to your empty skull.
What's inside that skull is too great for you to handle.
You don't even have a profile picture, i should have ignored you sef. Pls quit wailing and go to bed grin
Re: Why Mad People Survive Off Trashy And Dirty Things On The Streets? by EmperorLee(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Malu ti o ni iru, olorun lo n ba le eshinshin

Cow wey e no get tail, na God dey help am pursue flies.

(1) (Reply)

Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) / Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? / See What This Uniben Girls Were Caught Doing On In A Club Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.