Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise (15875 Views)

Port Harcourt Is Originally Borokiri Not Igwuocha As IPOB Claims / Army’s Python Should Dance In Israel Where Kanu Is, Not Igboland – Ohanaeze / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2017
Amarabae:
morning too.
The documents and history of Port harcourt is documented.
Renaming it Igweocha is undiplomatic and silly.
Just ignore them.
When I went to Aro (Arochuckwu) last March (2016) I met some PDP folks and one guy who was pro-Kanu said I abuse Igbo as I wish (perhaps he's been following me on SM). I told him that he doesn't love Igbo more than I do despite him being an Igboman.

Then I told him that his IPOB colleagues on SM have been making reckless statements and positions to bring the Igbo nation into disrepute and also to provoke others from diverting attack to Igbo instead of IPOB. I further said that I am neither pro nor anti Biafra/IPOB but my position is simply that they go about their agitation properly. He then asked "was that why you insult Igbo?", I told him, " I criticised Kanu and IPOB not Igbo" I also told him that I've criticised Ojukwu as an individual but it doesn't make criticism of Ojukwu as that of Igbo (as Igbo nation is bigger than any single individual).

Then I reminded him that I do blast Jonathan(Ijaw), Clark (Ijaw), INC and IYC (when they misbehave) and militants (Ijaws) but it doesn't translate to blasting Ijaw as Ijaw is bigger than any group and individual.

We ended up with drinks and other discussion. By God's grace I'll be in Anambra state to meet with IPOB guys (and iPod yoots too) during the course of campaign.

3 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2017
nextdoor84:

God!!!.....Finally I give up on you...you are nothing but a clown... you want me to show you my face on a public forum!!....Anambra ko, Anambra ni. Olodo ni padi yii sha ooo....suegbe lasan lasan nie!!

I am in Odiemerenyi right now as I am typing this oga ade!!
That "Anambra" was meant for your colleague that claimed Rivers... Sorry for the mixup

Meanwhile, where is your proof of ownership of the certificate?
Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Amarabae(f): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Their is nothing wrong in calling Port Harcourt igweocha just like people call Lagos Eko and the rest. I have not really verified the igweocha name thing but if it's tru, then there is nothing wrong with decsribing port harcourt as such.
There is everything wrong in calling it Igweocha.
Go and read the controversies surrounding Ph city, A wise person always learn from experience and apply it to conduct.
Port harcourt is Port harcourt.
End of story. Go and rename Enugu or Owerri.
Leave PH alone

1 Like

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Warship: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
When I went to Aro (Arochuckwu) last March (2016) I met some PDP folks and one guy who was pro-Kanu said I abuse Igbo as I wish (perhaps he's been following me on SM). I told him that he doesn't love Igbo more than I do despite him being an Igboman.

Then I told him that his IPOB colleagues on SM have been making reckless statements and positions to bring the Igbo nation into disrepute and also to provoke others from diverting attack to Igbo instead of IPOB. I further said that I am neither pro nor anti Biafra/IPOB but my position is simply that they go about their agitation properly. He then asked "was that why you insult Igbo?", I told him, " I criticised Kanu and IPOB not Igbo" I also told him that I've criticised Ojukwu as an individual but it doesn't make criticism of Ojukwu as that of Igbo (as Igbo nation is bigger than any single individual).

Then I reminded him that I do blast Jonathan(Ijaw), Clark (Ijaw), INC and IYC (when they misbehave) and militants (Ijaws) but it doesn't translate to blasting Ijaw as Ijaw is bigger than any group and individual.

We ended up with drinks and other discussion. By God's grace I'll be in Anambra state to meet with IPOB guys (and iPod yoots too) during the course of campaign.

Why can't you mind your business and allow Ikwerres to fight for themselves

Did the Ikwerres tell you that they don't have mouths.

What kind of Obsession is this.?

Focus on your Ijaw issue and allow Ikwerres focus on their own issue.

Mind your business

6 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Warship: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2017
Amarabae:
There is everything wrong in calling it Igweocha.
Go and read the controversies surrounding Ph city, A wise person always learn from experience and apply it to conduct.
Port harcourt is Port harcourt.
End of story. Go and rename Enugu or Owerri.
Leave PH alone

When did you become the spokeswoman for the Ikwerres.?

Did the Ikwerres tell you that they are deaf and dumb.?

Why drink paracetamol on their matter.?

Why can't you just allow the Ikwerres online to take their stand

9 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Amarabae(f): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2017
Warship:

When did you become the spokeswoman for the Ikwerres.?

Did the Ikwerres tell you that they are deaf and dumb.?

Why drink paracetamol on their matter.?

Why can't you just allow the Ikwerres online to take their stand
are you an ikwerre?
Are you from Rivers?
The ikwerres that are denying being Igbo and not yet integrated fully into the Igbo nation?
The ikwerres don't call it Igweocha either, PH is the name.
Simple.
So what are you talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by TheEastActivist: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I wish you goodluck at the bolded Mr.Comedian Joseph 2017 grin

APDA is the most silliest party abbreviation I've ever came across... grin

5 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Markfemi2: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Agbaletu:

Omoiya mi, the Yoruba parts of Kwara and Kogi see themselves as Yorubas and SW did not at any time lay any claim to them. My paternal grandmother's family and others in Jebba and Ilorin have always been seen themselves as Yorubas. Wherever we are, Yoruba is Yoruba, forget about the useless political and military boundaries.

I agree but we must agree anioma in delta is igbo !
We Need Kwara and Kogi back
Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Markfemi2: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

SW did not lay claim to Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi, the people are the ones that said they are Yoruba, this is same way Ijaw indigenes in Ondo, Edo, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Akwa Ibom states make pronouncements of their Ijaw heritage without a 3rd person making claim on their behalf.

It is insanity for one to be "claiming" people who said they aren't what you assume them to be.

Fair enough I agree
Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Amarabae:
be quiet biko.
You Igbos go about causing unnecessary insults to Igbos, why disturbing me?
Carry una wahala de go abeg.
I have told you people to leave the minority ethnic groups alone, you guys refused.
Keep on humiliating yourself before them.

Yeye Asa girl, u were suppose to teach dat Okirika boy a lesson. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Amarabae(f): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

Yeye Asa girl, u were suppose to teachdat Okirika boy a lesson. grin
you guys have a lot to learn.
Thank God for Chief John Nnia Nwodo, lets hope he will bring a strong Organisation, Cohesion and Centralisation to Igbo nation.
Yes I am an oyigbo lady and I am proudly Igbo but Can I speak for Ikwerre or Ekpeye people? NO.
Those people will speak for themselves.
Igbo identity is not for sale.
Until ikwerres or ekpeye generally accept being Igbo, I will not address them as Igbos.

7 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by nengibo: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
dudebuck:
Asari Dokubo an Ijo man mas come out and has Identified himself as a Biafran, while TonyeBarcaWhatever is busy warring on his Samsung R220 keyboard.
So Asari identifying as Igbo makes Ijaw land now Igbo land, may sense fall on you immediately

1 Like

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Amarabae:
you guys have a lot to learn.
Thank God for Chief John Nnia Nwodo, lets hope he will bring a strong Organisation, Cohesion and Centralisation to Igbo nation.
Yes I am an oyigbo lady and I am proudly Igbo but Can I speak for Ikwerre or Ekpeye people? NO.
Those people will speak for themselves.

TonyeBarcanista, dis was the part, i wanted u to hear. Thank u very much Amarabae... kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by paschu: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
You are beginning to appear more like MrVitalis and Abagworo day by day. I hope I'm wrong though. But, just so you know, no one had ever relied on Tonye and came out the same.

Amarabae:
had it been you guys know how to respect yourselvest, those insults would have been averted.
He may be trying to defend his ethnic group.

3 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by nengibo: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Eastfield1:

impress urself.
we are watching & waiting for you & ur Ijaw to come & take Opobo & portharcourt 0r any Igbo community in SS
Idiot Opobo will always be Ijaw land, what language is the name Opobo, slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Amarabae(f): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
paschu:
I hope I'm wrong though. But, just so you know, no one had ever relied on Tonye and came out the same.

I go with reality and not on delusion.
Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
nengibo:

Idiot Opobo will always be Ijaw land, what language is the name Opobo, slowpoke

LAND GRABBER, GO AND CARRY IT NOW.

10 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by nengibo: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

LAND GRABBER, GO AND CARRY IT NOW.
Yes oh I am a land grabber that made Opobians and Ibani people in general members of all Ijaw groups,and also installed an Amanyanabo & his Alaapu council,
Are you not the same idiot that was arguing with Opobo indigens about being Ijaw on facebook, they digraced u dere now you have come to nairaland

1 Like

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Thewrath:

No mind am,we rejected his APDA party which was dead on arrival so the thing come they pain am cheesy

Dat APDA rejection scatter him head, TonyeBarcanista thought he had created a platform for his Presidential ambition. grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
nengibo:

Are you not the same idiot that was arguing with Opobo indigens about being Ijaw on facebook, they digraced u dere now you have come to nairaland

mofo, tell me, from the day u were born, did u get special lessons in land claims. Nobody can claim land pass Ijaws.

3 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by paschu: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Good to hear that dear. wink

But I honestly think that the ultimate delusion may be the innocent assumption that your reality appears the same way in another person's point of view.

Amarabae:
I go with reality and not on delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Udmaster(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
nengibo:

shut up Tonyebarcanista.
Stop hiding under this your alternative moniker.
Portharcourt can never be an ijaw city. Never. Stop dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by nextdoor84(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

That "Anambra" was meant for your colleague that claimed Rivers... Sorry for the mixup

Meanwhile, where is your proof of ownership of the certificate?

Whatever bro!!....if you are presently in Rivers lets me at ahoada junction tomorrow.. I will reimburse your transport fare!!

3 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Thewrath(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

Dat APDA rejection scatter him head, TonyeBarcanista thought he had created a platform for his Presidential ambition. grin grin grin grin grin
The guy miscalculated politically,after insulting ipob online,(forgetting that ipob is very vocal,influencial and makes a great % of Igbos),he now wants the support of Igbos)!

It will be difficult insulting ipob without insulting Igbo,because all Igbos are Igbo but not all Igbos are ipob!

6 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by nengibo: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

mofo, tell me, from the day u were born did u get special lessons in land claims. Nobody can claim land pass Ijaws.
Yes oh, Ijaw claimed Opobo(an Ijaw name), Ijaw installed an Amanyanabo and Alaapu council, and then forced them to have Ijaw culture and made dem have members in all Ijaw groups, and finally Land grabbed all the communities by giving them only Ijaw names, who do u think you are fooling except yourself

2 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Amarabae(f): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
paschu:
Good to hear that dear. wink

But I honestly think that the ultimate delusion may be the innocent assumption that your reality appears the same way in another person's point of view.

The reality here is Port harcourt is Portharcourt.
The delusion is Port harcourt being turned into igweocha.

1 Like

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Udmaster:
shut up Tonyebarcanista.

How can it be ijaw wen u have Ikwere, Ekpeye, Ogba, Ogoni, Igbo, Kalabari, Obolo.

It is Ikwere land with bits of the aforementioned clans, particularly Ekpeye, Kalabari and Ogba

Okirika was suppose to be included into greater port harcourt but dey knew the Ijaw hunger for land will lead dem to claim the entire Port Harcourt is Ijaw.

3 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
nengibo:

Yes oh, Ijaw claimed Opobo(an Ijaw name), Ijaw installed an Amanyanabo and Alaapu council, and then forced them to have Ijaw culture and made dem have members in all Ijaw groups, and finally Land grabbed all the communities by giving them only Ijaw names, who do u think you are fooling except yourself

The Ijaws if in Opobo are migrants settlers. Opobo is Jaja family estate. That is igbo future access to the deep blue Sea.

3 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by nengibo: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Udmaster:
shut up Tonyebarcanista.
Chay yah, is that your problem, that Ikwerres prefer to Identify with Ijaw than Igbos, Port Harcourt will never be Igbo land, be it now or in the nearest future get that into your head young man

1 Like

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by paschu: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Of course, those are instances of reality and delusion to you, no doubt. But is it the same way from everyone's point of view? Not sure.

I actually wonder why you did not ponder one bit on the Lagos/Eko analogy which someone gave to you a while back.

Amarabae:
The reality here is Port harcourt is Portharcourt.
The delusion is Port harcourt being turned into igweocha.

4 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
nengibo:

Chay yah, is that your problem, that Ikwerres prefer to Identify with Ijaw than Igbos, Port Harcourt will never be Igbo land, be it now or in the nearest future get that into your head young man

Yet another fallacy, u have left land claims and graduated to family law.

Go and read up on Ikwere, they are an Igboid group. Mr Claimant!

3 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

How can it be ijaw wen u have Ikwere, Ekpeye, Ogba, Ogoni, Igbo, Kalabari, Obolo.

It is Ikwere land with bits of the aforementioned clans, particularly Ekpeye, Kalabari and Ogba

Okirika was suppose to be included into greater port harcourt but dey knew the Ijaw hunger for land will lead dem to claim the entire Port Harcourt is Ijaw.
Lol Kalabari and Obolo are what? Ipodians are funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obi Visited Immaculate Heart Of Mary Hospital Nkpor, Donated ₦15 Million And... / Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign / House Of Representatives Holds Valedictory Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.