Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? (39510 Views)

What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Opera Mini (because of Nairaland). I can't go a day without it.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by BlaQWolf: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
ladyF:

If i give you my location, will you bring fuel for me? embarassed

Yes and yes. The value fluctuates very very regularly. Some days are more volatile than others.

Depends on where you are..
So the btc biz isn't risk free?
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by ladyF(f): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Depends on where you are..
So the btc biz isn't risk free?

Let's just say it's high risk, high profit.

On very bad days, you'd almost cry from the losses with btc drops. cry

On very good days, you'd be smiling from ear to ear. grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by folly22(f): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Candy crush
Opera mini
Whatsapp
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
2sexycom:
u buy things from US fa? Puffin Browser thingy cheesy others no go understand lol.

Exactly! That Puffin Browser is just the best. Speed of light and user friendly.... Surprised no one is talking about it here
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by tuscani: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nairaland
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
ladyF:
Digital currency widget. To check the current price of btc, updates every minute cry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Pls go and charge your phone
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Hadeehart101(f): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Whatsapp cry

1 Like

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by ladyF(f): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Cossie0000001:

Pls go and charge your phone

We dont have light cry
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Chuksdede(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Me myself and i is a die hard MAKAVELI ADDICT in other words i am a lover of the late legendary rapper TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR..... therefore my most addicted app is
2pac master lyrics app cool
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
None. My infinix note 2 has the ability to make you hate Android.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by BlaQWolf: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
ladyF:

Let's just say it's high risk, high profit.

On very bad days, you'd almost cry from the losses with btc drops. cry

On very good days, you'd be smiling from ear to ear. grin

Ok, let me still be watching ...

Oya tell me, how much you don make ? Just whisper
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Royalboy007: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Facebook
Nairaland
Ludo king 2017
Subway surf
All football
Flashscore.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Adobe reader
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by ladyF(f): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Ok, let me still be watching ...

Oya tell me, how much you don make ? Just whisper
Lol... I still dey pray o. I no va hammer grin

Above minimum wage sha.

1 Like

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by samuel19222(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Textnow
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
ladyF:

We dont have light cry
come and charge it in my house. lipsrsealed
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by spicy244(f): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Instagram
WhatsApp
Facebook
UC browser
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by ladyF(f): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
crotonite:
come and charge it in my house. lipsrsealed

You say what? shocked
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by slimdamatrix1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Safari, Whatsapp, instagram, Sims freeplay and GTASA - daily apps for me.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Kronical(m): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Uc Browser

Meet me app

Stackoverflow

MX Player
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
ladyF:

It's a digital currency
Do you also sell bit coins too or rather how do you convert your bitcoins into cash?
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Safiaa(f): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Durentt:
see romance section top olosho. Bible keh!
Who are you to judge me? Dont let me start on you today. Imbecilee.

1 Like

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by ladyF(f): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
dumo1:

Do you also sell bit coins too or rather how do you convert your bitcoins into cash?

I buy and resell...
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Healer007: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Internet Explorer
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
ladyF:

I buy and resell...
Which of the wallet apps do you use? Xapowallet or..?
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by IJOBA2: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
timilehin007:
nairaland
8ball pool
whatsapp (all TBC groups)
Facebook
chrome

that's all
WHATS YA GROUP LINK?
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Operamini and WhatsApp.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by ariklawani(f): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nairalandaire:
Whatsapp and browsers

I'm not addicted. But I use them most often.
You are not addicted, but u use them often.I am not understanding.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by BlaQWolf: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
ladyF:

Lol... I still dey pray o. I no va hammer grin

Above minimum wage sha.

Aiiht... Still watching how it is...

How much did you start with?

Your battery ain't flat yet? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria / Top 10 Cheap Smartphones In Nigeria 2016 – Below N30k / Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.