Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? (39575 Views)

What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by TappGroupNG: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thank God say L9 dey
You no go notice say battery dey die
meetcj:
twitter e dey chop my battery and take my time na ontop okada i dey tweet last time.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by TappGroupNG: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
One thing I like about my phone is that it doesnt crash despite having many apps on it
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by TappGroupNG: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Oh?
Durentt:
Fiverr. I need jobs so i could pay the bills jooor
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by TappGroupNG: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Love looking at nairaland on the l9+
ak22:
Nairaland and others
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by TappGroupNG: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
I'm interested
I want to try watching movies on my l9 and seeing how it looks like
kentochi:

I you share your movie links with me thanks
Are you in Lagos?
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by YesNo(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=Kingmanny88 post=59015089][/quote]

Classic Words. Check it on playstore then set the difficulty level to extremely hard, enjoy
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by YesNo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kingmanny88

Classic Words. Check it on playstore then set the difficulty level to extremely hard, enjoy

1 Like

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
Meesquared:
hello please how do I go about fiverr. I design websites and write articles.. I registered tho. how to get clients easily
hello. I'm also new. Still waiting for orders.
Download fiverr app for Android and stay online always
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by HarveyDeven: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Instagram all the way. And Strava.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by elantraceey(f): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
YesNo:

the EXAAACT same apps i use the most. i wonder how many scrabble games you play per day. i wonder if you like music like i do. i wonder.
Lool.... when my phone is powered, a whole lot.

My personality is music, you can't beat that cheesy
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by elantraceey(f): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
joey150:
Word with friends? Lets play grin

I don't really know how to do online games but you can teach me.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by lastchild: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
menxer:
On a scale of 1 to 5:
chrome, kindle, color note, audio beats, whatsapp.
Please what does this audio beat do?
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Leopantro: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bosc:

Interesting. How do you get all this from the app cos I just checked 'about content' of the app on play store & I didn't see all that you mentioned.

there are channels there were you can download the above.
install telegram and add the number in my signature. will send you the links

1 Like

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by YesNo(m): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
elantraceey:

Lool.... when my phone is powered, a whole lot.

My personality is music, you can't beat that cheesy

Of course I can beat that
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by menxer: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2017
lastchild:
Please what does this audio beat do?
It's a music player.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Bosc(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2017
Leopantro:

there are channels there were you can download the above.
install telegram and add the number in my signature. will send you the links

Thanks in advance
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by smathelon1: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
NairalandSARS:

how dem for take the rocket before?
no way//
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by NairalandSARS: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
smathelon1:
no way//
Thatz how rockets are meant to be launched.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by NairalandSARS: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
smathelon1:
no way//
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by smathelon1: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
NairalandSARS:

and they go land in the ocean.. hope you know?? grin
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by elantraceey(f): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
YesNo:

Of course I can beat that Buzz me. D8915AAC
I'm not on BBM
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by YesNo(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
elantraceey:

I'm not on BBM

hey! okay.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Emperor119(m): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
rufdan:
Championship manager 17
bro abeg dat championship manager 17 na offline game?
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by mystikal(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
NairalandSARS:

U sent me an email, but I can't seem to reply it anyway. Mailer-daemon issues
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Emperor119(m): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Brokeguyy:
USA vpn always on stanby. Skout, Hangouts , Textnow , Meetme , HelloNow , Yelp Hustle must pay cheesy
bro u fit give me info on dat ur USA VPN or how I can set it up
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Emperor119(m): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
BrianRoss:

No cheats I had up to 8m this morning but i lost so many matches in Shanghai I play normal, no hacks and cheats wink
Is the game offline?
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Brokeguyy(m): 3:05am On Aug 02, 2017
Emperor119:

bro u fit give me info on dat ur USA VPN or how I can set it up
Very simple
Just go to playstore and download USA VPN and start using it.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by stephano100(m): 5:43am On Aug 03, 2017
Leopantro:
Telegram.
what does the app not give me
Movies

TV series

Softwares

Hacking tips

Free b.t.c

Free CCs

Free tons of books ( so many)

Free Android apks

Free Spotify accounts

Free Steam account details

Free Xbox one and PS3 games downloads
Free methods of making money

Free animes

Hello please if you are on a telegram group where you get all this, I'll like to join o.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2017
stephano100:

Hello please if you are on a telegram group where you get all this, I'll like to join o.
add me too leo
0 8 0 6 6 7 7 8 5 7 4
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by NairalandSARS: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2017
smathelon1:
and they go land in the ocean.. hope you know?? grin

No dey don't. They enta into orbit.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by madgoat(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2017
stephano100:

Please when u are added to the group(s), please add me too or post the link here; i want to join. Please
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by madgoat(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2017
ladyF:
Digital currency widget. To check the current price of btc, updates every minute cry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Lady F, na God i take beg you. Let me be your disciple. I want to make money online too. Please train me.... Please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

#1000nigerianwaystodie Currently Trending On Twitter / Which Data Subscription Is Better For Android Phones? / New Glo Data Plans For Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.