Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? (39493 Views)

What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by kentochi(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Snoopyjaga:
Apart from this one's ehn...my most used app are mortal kombat, stickman legend, and beach buggy racing....I'm so goddamn addicted to this games...and plus I have loads of movies on my phone...
Can you share your movie links with me thanks ?
Are you in Lagos?
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
fidalgo19:
GBWHATSAPP is the best for privacy, my last seen is on June 2017 to make people think sey I dey study for exams.
You don't need an app to change ur last seen on whatsapp lol!
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by GeneralGbolly(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Plague Inc. Football Manager 16 Fifa 16
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by aribitoye(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
timilehin007:
I go beat u o...give me ur id
231-161-692-6
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Officialnelly(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
careytommy7:

Coincidentally, I also bought mine fairly used for 20k last year May. It's what I'm still using now sef, though I've ordered for another phone (Xiaomi RN4).
How do you identify the fake so I can check mine just to make sure I've not been played for over a year.

(1)The genuine one comes with 4000Mah battery capacity while the fake one spots 4040Mah clearly written on the battery once you open the pack.

(2)The charging port of the fake Infinix phone is on top of the phone not below like the original

(3)It has a network enable signal of 4G on both sim,but
not on the phone setting.

I came across this information on a thread I read on this Forum...Wish I had the link

2 Likes

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
on a scale of 1-3 1)Mozilla Firefox 2)WhatsApp 3)dictionary
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Brokeguyy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
USA vpn always on stanby.
Skout, Hangouts , Textnow , Meetme , HelloNow , Yelp
Hustle must pay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by 5chrisade: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
CHROME for PHing and GHing on MMM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by joey150(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:
Scrabble, whatsapp and opera mini

Ahhh how could I forget..... Music!! I can go days without opening the rest but not an hour without music
Word with friends?
Lets play grin
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by joey150(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Demigods666:
Bully scholarship edition.

Wow i love that game...played it on PS2 then

There is an android app for it?
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by fergieboy: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Instagram all day .... This is were I sleep... cool
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
joey150:

Wow i love that game...played it on PS2 then

There is an android app for it?

Yup it's bully anniversary edition, search on playstore
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Officialnelly:

(1)The genuine one comes with 4000Mah battery capacity while the fake one spots 4040Mah clearly written on the battery once you open the pack.

(2)The charging port of the fake Infinix phone is on top of the phone not below like the original

(3)It has a network enable signal of 4G on both sim,but
not on the phone setting.

I came across this information on a thread I read on this Forum...Wish I had the link

That means I'm using the original.
Guess the phone capacity and lagging is what's getting to me.
Thanks
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Whatsapp
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by canalily(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
georgeceekay:
you need a rehab. Smh
which one is rehab or ar u a herbalist?undecided
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by fergieboy: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
wellmax:

Dem say App you dey mention site.
Nairaland get app now lol
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by joey150(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Demigods666:

Yup it's bully anniversary edition, search on playstore
£5 and 1.98gb... Now thats sonething to think about.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by canalily(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
ariklawani:
Too bad.I feel for u.
abt what? Ar u feeling cold undecided
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
joey150:
£5 and 1.98gb... Now thats sonething to think about.

LOL, download from sites like play.mob.org, subscribe airtel 500 for 1gb for a week, pill it up to 3gb or two and you will download it. Not expensive.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Bosc(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
8 ball pool
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by joey150(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Demigods666:

LOL, download from sites like play.mob.org, subscribe airtel 500 for 1gb for a week, pill it up to 3gb or two and you will download it. Not expensive.
i visited the site.. When i clicked download it still ended up redirecting me to playstore
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
joey150:
i visited the site.. When i clicked download it still ended up redirecting me to playstore

Here you go bro.. . http://appmirror.net/games/action/bully-anniversary-edition/

1 Like

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by danigbo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
wellmax:

Dem say App you dey mention site.

We have nairaland app !

1 Like

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Kizyte(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sojebrand:
8 ball pool grin
Bro, I'm happy to know I'm not the only one addicted to 8 Ball Pool wink
How many STARs are you?

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Ennyholar: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
WHATSAPP AND TWITTER ON MY CAMON CX
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Help4rmme2u(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
tblaze007:
Your into BTC....Can u enlighten me about it. I don't have an idea of it
WhatsApp 07065855692 lemme gv u d basics
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by ariklawani(f): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
canalily:
That u are addicted to gambling grin
canalily:
That u are addicted to gambling
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Help4rmme2u(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
dumo1:

Do you also sell bit coins too or rather how do you convert your bitcoins into cash?
Okay I want to conduct a WhatsApp tutorial on btc waiting for the 15th person to DM me once we are up to 20 tutorial begins 07065855692

1 Like

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by canalily(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
ariklawani:
That u are addicted to gambling ;DThat u are addicted to gambling
tha is not gambling o o o! Its a lie u r feeling me wel wel nd feeling too coldcheesy grin
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Amberon11: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Why don't you receive messages?
Sammmypoko:
whatsapp.....even if i dont receive any message
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Sammmypoko(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Amberon11:
Why don't you receive messages?
I do,i meant i always check d app every time without having message
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by TinaAnita(f): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Whatsapp
Browser
Nairaland
Facebook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

GLO Reviews Its Data Plans / How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria / Top 10 Cheap Smartphones In Nigeria 2016 – Below N30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.