Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) (6922 Views)

Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Explorers(m): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2017
Because of crate of egg ntori oloun.

1 Share

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Brown14: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2017
Lol after that mess?....
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Girls that no man will ever say hi to or date, talkless of marriage will come and start talking here

Nairaland giving the hopeless an opinion

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by okenwa(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Is not only the lady's kid but the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Earthquake1: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2017
Hahaha crazy dad.

Little dude is learning life the tough way

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by falconey(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2017
The op don lose form, what a thread!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by IamLEGEND1: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2017
as I no be woman..... Make i Park one side.
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Lalas247(f): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2017
lol it's his child aswell has every right to discipline too
He probably tied his hand n leg to wait for the mum to return so he doesn't create anymore mess ...
cute baby smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Danhumprey: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2017
Look at the boy in the 2nd picture. Tied up like a convicted criminal.

#Epic! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2017
That mess tho.
I'd jejely untie my kiddo.
Them kiddies can be natty like that. What to do.
But I sha hope he'd help clean up. Lol.
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by hahn(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2017
Explorers:

Next step, hang him upside down smiley
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by holatin(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2017
use him for ritual if I am a Virginal owner
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Explorers(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2017
hahn:

Next step, hang him upside down smiley

Lol...
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by holatin(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2017
the husband went too far, he should ve put the child in the fridge in order to cool him or her down a bit

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by olababe112(f): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2017
itsJude:
Girls that no man will ever say hi to or date, talkless of marriage will come and start talking here

Nairaland giving the hopeless an opinion
funny you, let them pour out their imaginations here
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by olababe112(f): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2017
holatin:
the husband went too far, he should ve put the child in the fridge in order to cool him or her down a bit
haha that is too much na, but he shouldn't tie the baby up like a ram waiting to be slaughtered
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by olababe112(f): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Explorers:
see the baby smiling after breaking the eggs, and looking so innocent when tied up like he has been like that since the first century,,,,,

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
When I see the mess I'll just laugh. Some kids could be destructive. cheesy grin

Untie him, give him a warm bath and feed him to bed.
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by moshood521: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
D man surpos tie d hnd nd leg together ni.....
Chooo.... D boi naughty
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lol! This will make a good laugh! Dude must have been frustratedgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by holatin(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
olababe112:

haha that is too much na, but he shouldn't tie the baby up like a ram waiting to be slaughtered
just been sarcastic ma'am.

but on serious note, portable children prison should be sold so u can just lock a troublesome kid inside it till he sleep off.

had to babysit my aunt cousin when she is under 1, trust me I got tired like I really went to work dat day
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by RealSniper: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Trust our Nigerian mothers they will simply say "baba ope you are spoiling this boy to much"and beat the ghost that pushed you out of you
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Funjosh(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Danhumprey:
Look at the boy in the 2nd picture. Tied up like a convicted criminal.

#Epic! grin grin

Guilty of the crime grin
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by olababe112(f): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
holatin:
just been sarcastic ma'am.

but on serious note, portable children prison should be sold so u can just lock a troublesome kid inside it till he sleep off.

had to babysit my aunt cousin when she is under 1, trust me I got tired like I really went to work dat day
are you kidding me,, I dare not leave doors open whenever my bro is at home and I dare not sleep whenever I am babysitting him,,,, those kids can be something else at times
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by holatin(m): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
olababe112:

are you kidding me,, I dare not leave doors open whenever my bro is at home and I dare not sleep whenever I am babysitting him,,,, those kids can be something else at times
restless and tireless is their motto
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by olababe112(f): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
holatin:
restless and tireless is their motto
LMAO,, I was cooking on day and he crawled away to the bathroom,,, I found him eating soap,,,,,,,, u needed to see me,,,
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by tooth4tooth: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
BleSSedMee:
That mess tho.

I'd jejely untie my kiddo.

Them kiddies can be natty like that. What to do.

But I sha hope he'd help clean up. Lol.

Benita27:
When I see the mess I'll just laugh. Some kids could be destructive. cheesy grin

Untie him, give him a warm bath and feed him to bed.
I can categorically say my wife will do something similar ,force a smile and untie her child wink
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by holatin(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
olababe112:

LMAO,, I was cooking on day and he crawled away to the bathroom,,, I found him eating soap,,,,,,,, u needed to see me,,,
oh my ghood.

straight away you go develop hypertension.

my mind go cut instanta.

oshe keee, lai kin she isu
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by PoisonedOne: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
E no easy to stay with kids. Whenever I visit my elder bros I always have amazing time with the kids. So one day I paid a visit and my bros and why needed to attend to something somewhere and I was glad to babysit till thry come back.

I've nothing else to say just that when they came back, they found out that I've lost weight and my face looks sullen,i found it difficult to even talk. I just told them I needed to get back to my house.

I've never faced such a situation where one will be be shouting at a kid to steer clear of the TV and the other one will be in the kitchen checking how to light the cooker while the other will be in their room's bathroom splashing and playing with the shower. I've never shouted and multitasked like I did that day. It's not easy to stay with kids. House wives should be placed on a very high monthly pay with other perks.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Looks like something I can do
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Amarabae(f): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
I will untie him and force him to swallow a pap mixed with bitterleaf water. I am joking jare. Babies are wonderful creatures.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Lewaluv(f): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Mtchewww lil terroist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Can You Do This With Your Spouse For 24 Hrs? / How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex / Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.