Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) (6406 Views)

Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) / You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? / I Bin Go Do Photo Shoot I Saw This Type Of Lady (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2020
My fiancé called me that she’s coming to stay with me so we go through the quarantine together!! I told her to come but deep inside me, I’m scared. Before this thing is finally over she might get pregnant. She go just carry belle.

As I am now, I can’t tolerate anymore problems than this Coronavirus. I don’t do abortion either. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Shormiey(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2020
Tell her not to come now

9 Likes

Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2020
stupidity:
My fiancé called me that she’s coming to stay with me so we go through the quarantine together!! I told her to come but deep inside me, I’m scared. Before this thing is finally over she might get pregnant. She go just carry belle.

As I am now, I can’t tolerate anymore problems than this Coronavirus. I don’t do abortion either. angry
LOL she should come but both of you should practice social distancing.
You will sleep in the sitting room while she stays in the bedroom.
Remember - No touching, no hugging, no smooching, no kissing..
In short, no eye contact.

9 Likes

Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Olunmercy56(f): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2020
You are a man, instruct her to stay at home

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by evil1: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2020
She's your fiancé and your scared. Why ?

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by youngsahito(m): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2020
stupidity:

baby dey sleep for heaven and una wan go wake am

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Implement the 3 metre rule.
Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Send her to me

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by gozzy121(m): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
If you are conversant enough you would have knw her cycle timeline.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by SavageResponse(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Implement the 3 metre rule.

Take this guy's advise grin
Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
SavageResponse:

Take this guy's advise grin

Lol. When the camel passes through the eye of the needle.
Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by TPound(m): 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
You don't do abortion?
Then do condoms...
Don't bask in your moniker

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
TPound:
You don't do abortion?
Then do condoms...
Don't bask in your moniker
condoms are 98 percent effective. 2 percent ineffective. That means she can still carry belle. It happens.

This lady go carry belle. I know what I’m saying. sad

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Olunmercy56:
You are a man, instruct her to stay at home
you know how you women behave. I told her to stay at home she said “so you can carry other women abi”

As expected of every woman out there. angry

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Quality20(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
in as much as okafors law is valid, just recommend she go n stay with okafor - he won't do anything to her
Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by namedo: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Don't do that until you are ready please.
stupidity:
condoms are 98 percent effective. 2 percent ineffective. That means she can still carry belle. It happens.

This lady go carry belle. I know what I’m saying. sad
Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Quality20:
in as much as okafors law is valid, just recommend she go n stay with okafor - he won't do anything to her
who is Okafor? Where does he stay and why should I send my woman to another man?

Is something wrong with you?
Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by flokii: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Stock your house with enough raincoat (Cd) or stick to withdrawal method. QED
Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
gozzy121:
If you are conversant enough you would have knw her cycle timeline.
smart guy...

2 Likes

Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Stupidity, stupidity... my man.

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by rex444(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
I am more concerned with your handle
Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by EmyLeo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
An Erect Dick Has Zero Home Training Brah,. Use Your Sense Or Condom!
Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by flokii: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
rex444:
I am more concerned with your handle

It's actually a very smart mind behind that handle.
Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by DonMekino(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
how u expect to get the real advice here is beyond me
Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Breadfruit: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
Falling pregnant due to carelessness at this time will be like a death sentence. We are still shouting that health personnel are not enough to tackle covid. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Gofwane(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Quality20:
hi, my name is mr Okafor. Please I won't do anything to her grin
Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Kobicove(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
stupidity:

Must she spend the period of lockdown in your house?
Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by rex444(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
flokii:

It's actually a very smart mind behind that handle.
yea funny enough that's how they come most times .....na people wey understand em go know ....hehehe
Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Mcslize: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
stupidity, pls she is your fiancée not your fiancé. Kindly take note. People always misuse these two words.

In a relationship, fiancé is used to refer to a male while fiancée is used to refer to a female.

A female use fiancé to refer to her betrothed boyfriend while a male use fiancée to refer to his betrothed girlfriend.

The two shouldn't be interchanged for any reason. When you mention fiancé, someone might misunderstand you and reason that you are dating a guy cuz that term fiancé can only be used by the opposite sex (females) to refer to their boyfriends.

Do kindly take note in case of next time. You might want to edit that fiancé to fiancée if you don't mind.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
buy carton of condom
Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Gofwane:
hi, my name is mr Okafor. Please I won't do anything to her grin
why do you want to steal my name?
Re: I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) by davillian(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Self isolation sir
Only people with the virus quarantine....
Eat, sleep and fuxck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls / Photo Collection Of Beautiful And Curvy African Women / Exposed: Nigerian Singer Johnny Drille Is A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.