Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? (32070 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by toye440: 12:09am On Aug 03, 2017
dacblogger:
24-25
These ones know nothing than slaying. u don't want to come back and find ur neighbours son malocking ur honey pie.
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by Bamidele539: 4:37am On Aug 03, 2017
maryannah:

u will surely know wen the right guy comes... marriage no be go come, once u are married u are married no going back.
kindly tell me how will i know the right one, and at the right time.
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by Richydos(m): 5:51am On Aug 03, 2017
maryannah:
when you find the right guy
What if you never find the right guy #lolzzzzz
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by Richydos(m): 5:51am On Aug 03, 2017
maryannah:
when you find the right guy
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by MrCork: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2017
Goldfaze1:
give your self hope when no one gives you hope, I like your style.

...wot do u want from me apart from sexxxxccx?? angry
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by labake1(f): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Once she start menstruating....according to our Mallam o..No be me talk am o

That's at 10 - 13yrs
Child Abuse angry
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by maryannah(f): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Richydos:
u will surely find .. and know when he comes
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by 400billionman: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sniper12:
When she can fend for her self. Marriage is not a poverty allievation program

You should be arrested by Daura Secret Service, women wing.
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by michaelolushola: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
fickylady:
What is normal age and unnormal age for a lady to get married?

Age is just a number so don't let it determine when or how for a lady. Its maturity that matters and ladies don't even have problems with that most of the time. It is finding a matured man ready for marriage that is the challenge. Its even worse online, apart from a few online dating groups on Facebook or the website LostRib.com that you can find men that have sense and want to marry. That's what i think. If you doubt you can even check out the LostRib.com by http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v. Age is not the issue biko. It is love and maturity! Gbam.
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by Rozaytee: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
DarkMagic:
When she starts seeing her periods grin grin
pedophile
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
From 18, she is eligible to marry.

From 22, she is matured to marry.

But age is not maturity sha.
You fine sha
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by DarkMagic(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rozaytee:
pedophile
what?? undecided

Dnt u know wat sarcasm mean?
if u did..u wouldn't av spewed dis crap
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Is It Right To Date My Employee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.