Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Mature Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Advice Needed (1118 Views)

I Need Mature Advice, Please. My Bf Had An Affair!! / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Advice Needed by Naughtytboy: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
There is this girl i was wooing here in Nigeria some years back,, but unfortunately we lost contact. Few days back i got her friend request on Facebook and we started talking, the problem is she wanna settle down soon but i have nothing still the huzzlling type and she said love is not all about money . If she agrees to marry me won't people think it because of the money Iam getting married to her? Iam confused
Re: Mature Advice Needed by smartty68(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Naija girls cravings for marriage these days is really alarming! Like they would take responsibilities in the end undecided
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Naughtytboy: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
smartty68:
H
i dey seek for advice u dey buy land,, wetin be ur problem
Re: Mature Advice Needed by ikp120(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Naughtytboy:
There is this girl i was wooing here in Nigeria some years back,, but unfortunately we lost contact. Few days back i got her friend request on Facebook and we started talking, the problem is she wanna settle down soon but i have nothing still the huzzlling type and she said love is not all about money . If she agrees to marry me won't people think it because of the money Iam getting married to her? Iam confused
Go ahead bro. The boys are behind you.

Remember bro, Gucci over pussy anytime and anywhere! cool cool cool cool
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Naughtytboy: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
ikp120:
Go ahead bro. The boys are behind you.

Remember bro, Gucci over pussy anytime and anywhere! cool cool cool cool
Smiles,
Re: Mature Advice Needed by smartty68(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Naughtytboy:
i dey seek for advice u dey buy land,, wetin be ur problem
Where's the land to buy
Re: Mature Advice Needed by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please give her my contact. I need that girl...

+446784567367
Re: Mature Advice Needed by bamisepeters(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
It all depends on the understanding, what people will say shouldn't be your own priority because no matter what you do you cannot satisfy everyone. If she is okay financially you can go on, at times when you don't do somethings what you want to achieve may not come. Most times It is only a woman that is financially independent that will tell you money isn't everything. Not that she doesn't know money is also needed to sustain the relationship, but because she has it and with that no man can relegate her. To me, it doesn't matter if your woman is richer than you, it all boils down to how you manage each other and the maturity of your woman as power intoxicate many of them, you know money breeds power.

If you love each other and you both have what it takes to make the marriage work i will advice you go on.

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Needed by Naughtytboy: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
bamisepeters:
It all depends on the understanding, what people will say shouldn't be your own priority because no matter what you do you cannot satisfy everyone. If she is okay financially you can go on, at times when you don't do somethings what you want to achieve may not come. Most times It is only a woman that is financially independent that will tell you money isn't everything. Not that she doesn't know money is also needed to sustain the relationship, but because she has it and with that no man can relegate her. To me, it doesn't matter if your woman is richer than you, it all boils down to how you manage each other and the maturity of your woman as power intoxicate many of them, you know money breeds power.

If you love each other and you both have what it takes to make the marriage work i will advice you go on.
thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Needed by Naughtytboy: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Please give her my contact. I need that girl...

+446784567367
OK check ur mail box
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Op, Are you ready for marriage? Do you even know her?. Although the lady is right about one thing "love is not all about money" but how real is this to her? It's easier said than done!.If she is ready to sacrifice financial gains she's suppose to get from her man, what are her prices?

Will she be submissive, caring, understanding, supportive, loving, patient,and enduring after you work down that aisle ?

I will advise you get to know her before saying yes to that offer!
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
U must have some good seXXXy genes that she's ready to take u off the market even u have zero account grin

Go & beat that pussay..juz dont forget to ask her watz ur name.. cheesy
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Naughtytboy: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Op, Are you ready for marriage? Do you even know her?. Although the lady is right about one thing "love is not all about money" but how real is this to her? It's easier said than done!.If she is ready to sacrifice financial gains she's suppose to get from her man, what are her prices?

Will she be submissive, caring, understanding, supportive, loving, patient,and enduring after you work down that aisle ?

I will advise you get to know her before saying yes to that offer!
we grew up together
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Naughtytboy: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
U must have some good seXXXy genes that she's ready to take u off the market even u have zero account grin

Go & beat that pussay..juz dont forget to ask her watz ur name.. cheesy
funny
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Naughtytboy:
we grew up together
Funny! Growing up with someone isn't enough to know all about that person. Moreover you have lost contacts for a while! Don't want to sound like an antagonist so I will stop here, make sure you know what her price would be before saying yes. Good luck!
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Naughtytboy: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Funny! Growing up with someone isn't enough to know all about that person. Moreover you have lost contacts for a while! Don't want to sound like an antagonist so I will stop here, make sure you know what her price would be before saying yes. Good luck!
OK bro
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Naughtytboy:
OK Bro
Lady!
You are welcome!

Re: Mature Advice Needed by Naughtytboy: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Lady!
You are welcome!

sorry about dat
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
My candid advice is, don't!.
You're a man, and as such don't harbour the thoughts of marring a lady when you've got nothing going, whether she's comfortable or not. Women have a limit of pressure they could handle while men are wired to withstand pressure. If you marry her now and over Borden her latter, she's likely to change to what you may not know. Tomorrow now you'll say your wife disrespects you and sleeps around. Love is a feeling, once it's not there issues arises.

"Money isn't everything" trues! But, love isn't enough.
Re: Mature Advice Needed by BlackDBagba: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Naughtytboy: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
My candid advice is, don't!.
You're a man, and as such don't harbour the thoughts of marring a lady when you've got nothing going, whether she's comfortable or not. Women have a limit of pressure they could handle while men are wired to withstand pressure. If you marry her now and over Borden her latter, she's likely to change to what you may not know. Tomorrow now you'll say your wife disrespects you and sleeps around. Love is a feeling, once it's not there issues arises.

"Money is everything" trues! But, love isn't enough.
Yea,, I told her about my plans of which needed capital to come alive
Re: Mature Advice Needed by babyfaceafrica: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Don't let anybody rush you,when you are ready marruy!!..na so dem go devieve you say not everything is money,but later na one Alhaji go dey service their engine

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Yea,, I told her about my plans of which needed capital to come alive
Does she want you to marry her then she'll assist with your plans?.
Re: Mature Advice Needed by babyfaceafrica: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Don't let anybody rush you,when you are ready marry!!..na so dem go decieve you say not everything is money,but later na one Alhaji go dey service their engine
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Transcendwonder: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ok. Be caring about what others will feel oh when somebody wt d background of Mr. Eazi is busy choping life for reals with a billionaire's daughter. Wake up! It's 2017, nobody truely gives a single fukc!
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Naughtytboy: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
Does she want you to marry her then she'll assist with your plans?.
i want her to help me with the plans before talking about marriage
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Naughtytboy: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Transcendwonder:
Ok. Be caring about what others will feel oh when somebody wt d background of Mr. Eazi is busy choping life for reals with a billionaire's daughter. Wake up! It's 2017, nobody truely gives a single fukc!
lolz,, Uhmm abi
Re: Mature Advice Needed by placeofallure(f): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Naughtytboy:
we grew up together

I was about telling you what RuthDaniels said, but if you did grew up together and you think you can vouch for her, then go ahead. Express your fears to her, let her dispel them, it's like a commitment. There's nothing wrong with your wife being more financially buoyant than you though. Just keep working hard, don't be complacent. You'll get there, and if things work out, invite me to the wedding.
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Naughtytboy: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
placeofallure:

I was about telling you what RuthDaniels said, but if you did grew up together and you think you can vouch for her, then go ahead. Express your fears to her, let her dispel them, it's like a commitment. There's nothing wrong with your wife being more financially buoyant than you though. Just keep working hard, don't be complacent. You'll get there, and if things work out, invite me to the wedding.
thanks sure i will

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Needed by DNairalandTroll: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Your case is one in a million!! Didn't know there Are still some of 'them' who aren't vampires, looking for who to suck dry.

You guys both love and respect yourselves, i don't see what should stop you. As long as you're genuinely not going in cos the financial advantage as your 'sole' reason

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Needed by Naughtytboy: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
DNairalandTroll:
Your case is one in a million!! Didn't know there Are still some of 'them' who aren't vampires, looking for who to suck dry.

You guys both love and respect yourselves, i don't see what should stop you. As long as you're genuinely not going in cos the financial advantage as your 'sole' reason
thanks for your time,, i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Nake-d Models With Just Fruits To Cover Their Body / Chat Between A Port Harcourt Boy And A White Lady / An American Woman Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.