Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland (24192 Views)

How I Got A Job Via Nairaland / Just Landed Another Job Via Nairaland!! / I Got A Job Via Nairaland Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by alfa666: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Only six figures and you are disturbing people's peace here.

2 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
semasir:
Sometimes, good things comes in small packs and your ability to showcase yourself really is what can count when it matter most.

Like play as it was was a post needing a website designer by a coy on the Island on 21st July or so and I just tried our like any other ones I've seen before and unsuccessfully secured or some young chaps wanting a 50k job for 5k which I don't even care about their pleas afterwards.

Upon sending my CV as requested, I got invited on Saturday for the interview on Tuesday and the rest is history now.

One weird thing about the week in question is that I got 3 offers that week and have to choose between all for this with one still able to go on on part time with one of the three and it's just my 2nd week of relocating back to Lagos from PH.

Before then, I have been seeing testimonies from a few on how they did get something but I never knew mine is close by and this is even the 2nd time I'm getting something so reasonable via Nairaland to the worth of 6 figures.

Seun in particular, I wish I can repay you at least but if not, you'll never lack either in all you do because this platform has really boosted my skills learnt so far. Even if it's Nairaland ads, I'll run it all for you for the least I can do. Let me know the account details for this so Lalasticlala and Mynd44 too can be happy at least.

Smart guy...

I see what you did there cool

3 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by chuksville(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please I Need A God-fearing And Beautiful Lady For A Budding And Lasting Relationship. Call Me If You're Interested. +2347067518070
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by efilimu(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
EntMirror:
HMm... Congrats bro... Although this is just the beginning of your woes. The life of an employee Is hell.. Get ready to start knotting that tie everyday.. Get ready to wake up early and rush to work as if your life depends on it.. Get ready for 'not having time'. Get ready for depression and job insecurities.

As you climb the ladder of promotion, you'll discover that's it's not getting easier, it's getting tougher. More responsibilities, more taxes, more woes.. That's what we call modern slavery.

Once again, congratulations. Welcome to the world of modern slavery.

Www.entmirror.com
Home Of Entrepreneurs
I understand that you stand for entreprenuership and all that, but you shouldn't be this pessimistic. The least you can do is help the guy navigate from a paid job into entreprenuership. www.efilimu.com

4 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by oyakhilomeh(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
semasir:
Sometimes, good things comes in small packs and your ability to showcase yourself really is what can count when it matter most.

Like play as it was was a post needing a website designer by a coy on the Island on 21st July or so and I just tried our like any other ones I've seen before and unsuccessfully secured or some young chaps wanting a 50k job for 5k which I don't even care about their pleas afterwards.

Upon sending my CV as requested, I got invited on Saturday for the interview on Tuesday and the rest is history now.

One weird thing about the week in question is that I got 3 offers that week and have to choose between all for this with one still able to go on on part time with one of the three and it's just my 2nd week of relocating back to Lagos from PH.

Before then, I have been seeing testimonies from a few on how they did get something but I never knew mine is close by and this is even the 2nd time I'm getting something so reasonable via Nairaland to the worth of 6 figures.

Seun in particular, I wish I can repay you at least but if not, you'll never lack either in all you do because this platform has really boosted my skills learnt so far. Even if it's Nairaland ads, I'll run it all for you for the least I can do. Let me know the account details for this so Lalasticlala and Mynd44 too can be happy at least.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by guiddoti: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
I know ppl will com here and be tapping into testimony, so I say,

grin. Tapwata upandam Tap no b viruz

2 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by luminouz(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
EntMirror:
HMm... Congrats bro... Although this is just the beginning of your woes. The life of an employee Is hell.. Get ready to start knotting that tie everyday.. Get ready to wake up early and rush to work as if your life depends on it.. Get ready for 'not having time'. Get ready for depression and job insecurities.

As you climb the ladder of promotion, you'll discover that's it's not getting easier, it's getting tougher. More responsibilities, more taxes, more woes.. That's what we call modern slavery.

Www.entmirror.com
Home Of Entrepreneurs
Shey o ya were sha shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by dkronicle(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
semasir:

bro please help me with small cash.. am in mapoly, if you want to see my id card, i will send it to you now.. i need money for tfare and feeding abeg. if na garri wey i go dey soak, i go still appreciate. God bless you.
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
EntMirror:

Www.entmirror.com
Home Of Entrepreneurs
you just typed rubbish. All entrepreneurs do the bolded. FYI, dangote has problems more than the least of his employee. He is currently thinking of where to get the next million of dollars to foot his luxury without getting lower on forbes. Many entrepreneurs are thinking of how to settle bank loans. I am sure you are one cubicle CEO. No real entrepreneur talks down paid job because that's part of what they create!

7 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by takenadoh: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lie lie lies
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by eluquenson(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Good news, congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by fisayo02(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Congratulations! Pray � God will do mine as well..

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Congrats Bro.

Are you tired of being scammed by mechanics.

Are you tired of being ripped off by traders. Don't cry anymore because chi spare parts is here for you.

We deliver quality spare parts to you where ever you live in Nigeria . No matter how remote your area is chi spare parts will deliver.

Do not hesitate to give us a call today on +2348121069256

Chi spare parts quality parts for your car's wherever you are

Terms and conditions apply
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Lexusgs430: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
semasir:

Just keep sending lalasticlala a few snakes every other month. He/She would be delighted.....

2 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
semasir:

Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Ifeshyne(f): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
EntMirror:

Www.entmirror.com
Home Of Entrepreneurs
Wrong, many companies these days operate informal work environments. So you're so wrong on that tie knotting part. You guys should take it easy with the entrepreneurship talk, not everyone was destined to work on their own and moreover one can always work and also have their side hustle as well. No be pesin wey get money dey do entrepreneur.

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Congratulations...... So I pray my case will be different also on nairaland. Serious looking for investors so we can go into pig farming got a land and I live in benue. Benue state consume so so much of pork and pigs are used as part of the perquisites for pride price.
08032952157 WhatsApp
07066752231 calls

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by marquay: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
chai shocked undecided
slizzyb:

A little bit of ur help will be appreciated,, thanks in anticipation. I can pm u if u need my acct. Am a student
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by semasir: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
I quite understand you clearly as I am not bothered about this too much because the time invested here will never be a waste rather an improvement. If I can leave something for almost nothing then and still get this, I should clearly know that and also prepare for my exit the very moment I'm employed which have done/is doing. I have my small petty engagements too yielding pennies than depend on this alone.

Salary can be slavery a times compared to earnings

EntMirror:

Www.entmirror.com
Home Of Entrepreneurs
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by juliuscapps(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Congrats..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Onozboy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
congrats

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Did you got the job through employment agents or directly from company?
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by semasir: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Empty barrels makes much noise..... I don't need to show you my appointment letters to prove except needed.
takenadoh:
Lie lie lies
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by semasir: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Twas a post from a Nairalander from the company though and no agency involved.
moffymichael:
Did you got the job through employment agents or directly from company?

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by encrypt(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
EntMirror:

Www.entmirror.com
Home Of Entrepreneurs
Well done Mr CEO
People like you are the problem with this country.. You start making two cents from your shitty blog and all of a sudden you're CEO, your own boss, entrepreneur etc
First off he got a job doing what he loves for a price that is worth his time..
That's what matters..
It's different from getting a job just to manage and feed yourself...
You should spend more time working on that blog of yours than giving advice. And for the record if you can't afford to get a decent logo and a proper looking website please don't call yourself CEO
For the record i freelance and work from home and I'm pretty good at it and no i don't own a shitty website or advice everybody to do what i do but the ones i have worked with do 6 figures monthly no sweat.
Do what you love! That's the message!

5 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by semasir: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Not many reason the way you responded as they think it's all entrepreneurship that will liberate many. Someone must definitely work for another person to achieve greatness.
Ifeshyne:

Wrong, many companies this day's operate informal work environments. So you're so wrong on that tie knotting part. You guys should take it easy with the entrepreneurship talk, not everyone was destined to work on their own and moreover one can always work and also have their side hustle as well. No be pesin wey get money dey do entrepreneur.
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by semasir: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Six figures that someone hasn't gotten five let alone someone with four? If you don't appreciate little, nothing bigger will come your way.

alfa666:
Only six figures and you are disturbing people's peace here.
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by semasir: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin Just exactly what I wanted to react to. Maybe he doesn't know, this is a passion I've been working on for a while which is why my most active board is the Web Master section which has brought this opportunity and not a teaching plus administrative role I was engaged in before now and felt comfortable with it.

Besides, too much explanation to some people means they get more jealous so it's not needed.

encrypt:

Well done Mr CEO
People like you are the problem with this country.. You start making two cents from your shitty blog and all of a sudden you're CEO, your own boss, entrepreneur etc
That's what matters..
You should spend more time working on that blog of yours than giving advice. And for the record if you can't afford to get a decent logo and a proper looking website please don't call yourself CEO
For the record i freelance and work from home and I'm pretty good at it and no i don't own a shitty website or advice everybody to do what i do but the ones i have worked with do 6 figures monthly no sweat.

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by JPMorgan2: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
encrypt:

Well done Mr CEO
That's what matters..

You think earning millions as salary is an escape route from the rat race? I just stated obvious facts and you're already getting emotional. For the record, I'm a retired entrepreneur who wants to spend the remaining days of his life writing, organising seminars and changing lives. If you think my logo is poorly designed, I'm open to welcome ideas to make it look more cool.. It's not usually about what you love, it's always about fulfillment. No matter how much he's paid, financial freedom will always be out of reach.

The funny part is, no matter how hard I preach, the balance will never be broken. There will always be employees.

I know I came hard on him, apologies, but that doesn't discard the truth.
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
semasir:

All the jobs are in Lagos,l would have relocated to Lag,if not that I'm married..... nothing dey our side,all the job ads l see here,are all located at Lagos.. Bros, congratulations

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
semasir:
I quite understand you clearly as I am not bothered about this too much because the time invested here will never be a waste rather an improvement. If I can leave something for almost nothing then and still get this, I should clearly know that and also prepare for my exit the very moment I'm employed which have done/is doing. I have my small petty engagements too yielding pennies than depend on this alone.

Salary can be slavery a times compared to earnings

Nice one there bro... With this, you're already on the fast track. Don't depend solely on your salary.. Invest.. Build your financial statement cause that's what the real world needs. Funny enough, I have always hate the idea of being an employee.. That's what pushed me to start a mini importation in 2005 even at a young age. Through this single act, I have been able to invest into numerous goldmines like real estates and agriculture here in Abia State. ..

I'm retired and doing something I feel will impact. Roll on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting Desired Job After Graduation / I Got A New Job Offer In Niger But I Need Some Help / Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.