Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland (24195 Views)

How I Got A Job Via Nairaland / Just Landed Another Job Via Nairaland!! / I Got A Job Via Nairaland Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2017
encrypt:

I said your blog look quite spammy, thats different from saying it is spammy. I don't have time to run a diagnostic of your blog but without spending more than 30 secs i can tell you this
A. nobody puts disclaimer and privacy policy on the header, those are footer items at best you can put about us and contact us on the header. why have two sets of link on your header??
And lets not talk about how wide that header is...you intend wrapping something with it?
Why put ads immediately below the header??
The whole arrangement of the blog looks rather spammy.
Took me 2 seconds to find you a blog in your niche that looks clean and easy to read
visit moneyning dot com
And yes he has ads too but they aren't all over the place.

Thank You.. I appreciate your input..
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Jayjey(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
orjikuramo:
Hian! Na only me never get mouth watering job through Nairaland o. #tired

No worry your own de come soon and own too. if you want to empower yourself check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Rozaytee: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
How una dey take get job for nairaland oooooooo
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by semasir: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
They're all over here but a few are really the deal.

Rozaytee:
How una dey take get job for nairaland oooooooo
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2017
semasir:
Sometimes, good things comes in small packs and your ability to showcase yourself really is what can count when it matter most.

Like play as it was was a post needing a website designer by a coy on the Island on 21st July or so and I just tried our like any other ones I've seen before and unsuccessfully secured or some young chaps wanting a 50k job for 5k which I don't even care about their pleas afterwards.

Upon sending my CV as requested, I got invited on Saturday for the interview on Tuesday and the rest is history now.

One weird thing about the week in question is that I got 3 offers that week and have to choose between all for this with one still able to go on on part time with one of the three and it's just my 2nd week of relocating back to Lagos from PH.

Before then, I have been seeing testimonies from a few on how they did get something but I never knew mine is close by and this is even the 2nd time I'm getting something so reasonable via Nairaland to the worth of 6 figures.

Seun in particular, I wish I can repay you at least but if not, you'll never lack either in all you do because this platform has really boosted my skills learnt so far. Even if it's Nairaland ads, I'll run it all for you for the least I can do. Let me know the account details for this so Lalasticlala and Mynd44 too can be happy at least.

I no dey believe una joor #HighServiceAdverts

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by semasir: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
If with all of Jesus miracles Thomas can still not believe, yours should not be an exception to me who we don't know even know ourselves.
GodBlessMe4Life:

I no dey believe una joor #HighServiceAdverts
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Rozaytee: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2017
semasir:
They're all over here but a few are really the deal.

i checked the chat room for job vacancies didnt see any..only just last post since 2014
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by paymentvoucher: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2017
I wish I get a Future wifey here.

Thanks in anticipation seun.
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by slizzyb(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
slizzyb:

A little bit of ur help will be appreciated,, thanks in anticipation. I can pm u if u need my acct. Am a student

No one wanna help. May the lord touch ur heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting Desired Job After Graduation / I Got A New Job Offer In Niger But I Need Some Help / Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.