Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland (24190 Views)

How I Got A Job Via Nairaland / Just Landed Another Job Via Nairaland!! / I Got A Job Via Nairaland Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ifeshyne:

Wrong, many companies this day's operate informal work environments. So you're so wrong on that tie knotting part. You guys should take it easy with the entrepreneurship talk, not everyone was destined to work on their own and moreover one can always work and also have their side hustle as well. No be pesin wey get money dey do entrepreneur.

Knotting tie wasn't dicpiting its literary meaning in that context. Everybody can't be an entrepreneur... I agree
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by encrypt(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
EntMirror:

You think earning millions as salary is an escape route from the rat race? I just stated obvious facts and you're already getting emotional. For the record, I'm a retired entrepreneur who wants to spend the remaining days of his life writing, organising seminars and changing lives. If you think my logo is poorly designed, I'm open to welcome ideas to make it look more cool.. It's not usually about what you love, it's always about fulfillment. No matter how much he's paid, financial freedom will always be out of reach.

The funny part is, no matter how hard I preach, the balance will never be broken. There will always be employees.

I know I came hard on him, apologies, but that doesn't discard the truth.

Retired Entrpreneur?? Really?? Sit down!
Writing?
Seminars?
See i don't know what crap motivational book you read that filled your head with all this mumbo jumbo..
The rat race like you call it..is working a 9-5 job to earn an average salary just enough to survive on so that you're comfortabke but cant quit or take vacations..

Now I'll repeat again Do what you love!

Some people actually do love wearing ties..have you ever thought of that?

No i don't want to grow maize or raise pigs!

I'm not interested in the titlw of CEO

I love what i do and I'll do it either as a freelancer or as a well paid employee

Perhaps when you graduate from Michael Okpara in two years and have to face the real world you'll understand

3 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
majekdom2:
you just typed rubbish. All entrepreneurs do the bolded. FYI, dangote has problems more than the least of his employee. He is currently thinking of where to get the next million of dollars to foot his luxury without getting lower on forbes. Many entrepreneurs are thinking of how to settle bank loans. I am sure you are one cubicle CEO. No real entrepreneur talks down paid job because that's part of what they create!

The real truth is, everybody isn't going to be an entrepreneur. That's fact.. But that doesn't mean that capitalist like me who derives more from enlightenment should fold arms and watch the masses struggle in financial crisis..

As an entrepreneur, I have the power to stay at home for a year, or to work round the clock. But an employee doesn't have such luxury.. That's the difference ....
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by horlareey(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
semasir:
Sometimes, good things comes in small packs and your ability to showcase yourself really is what can count when it matter most.

Like play as it was was a post needing a website designer by a coy on the Island on 21st July or so and I just tried our like any other ones I've seen before and unsuccessfully secured or some young chaps wanting a 50k job for 5k which I don't even care about their pleas afterwards.

Upon sending my CV as requested, I got invited on Saturday for the interview on Tuesday and the rest is history now.

One weird thing about the week in question is that I got 3 offers that week and have to choose between all for this with one still able to go on on part time with one of the three and it's just my 2nd week of relocating back to Lagos from PH.

Before then, I have been seeing testimonies from a few on how they did get something but I never knew mine is close by and this is even the 2nd time I'm getting something so reasonable via Nairaland to the worth of 6 figures.

Seun in particular, I wish I can repay you at least but if not, you'll never lack either in all you do because this platform has really boosted my skills learnt so far. Even if it's Nairaland ads, I'll run it all for you for the least I can do. Let me know the account details for this so Lalasticlala and Mynd44 too can be happy at least.
[sub][/sub]

Oya big boss... On behalf of mynd44.. 0074017789 diamomd bank.... Keep sailing ⛵️.. √√√
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
encrypt:

Retired Entrpreneur?? Really?? Sit down!
Writing?
Seminars?
See i don't know what crap motivational book you read that filled your head with all this mumbo jumbo..
The rat race like you call it..is working a 9-5 job to earn an average salary just enough to survive on so that you're comfortabke but cant quit or take vacations..

Now I'll repeat again Do what you love!

Some people actually do love wearing ties..have you ever thought of that?

No i don't want to grow maize or raise pigs!

I'm not interested in the titlw of CEO

I love what i do and I'll do it either as a freelancer or as a well paid employee

Perhaps when you graduate from Michael Okpara in two years and have to face the real world you'll understand

Lol... I think you need to work more on your emotional intelligence cause it's screaming hard at me here.. I'm a student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, studying Entrepreneurship in its entirety. If you get to know me well, you'll discover my inordinate hatred for this system called school, especially the new age mindset of its purpose.

I'm not up to 25 years, but I've made so much impact you might not make even in your 50s.. So, chill and have an open mind. I might be young in age, but I'm a grandpa when it comes to experience and life.

I'm not against job, I'm against that entitlement mentality an average Nigerian tend to have..
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Mcowubaba: 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
alfa666:
Only six figures and you are disturbing people's peace here.
sad angry

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by encrypt(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
EntMirror:

Lol... I think you need to work more on your emotional intelligence cause it's screaming hard at me here.. I'm a student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, studying Entrepreneurship in its entirety. If you get to know me well, you'll discover my inordinate hatred for this system called school, especially the new age mindset of its purpose.

I'm not up to 25 years, but I've made so much impact you might not make even in your 50s.. So, chill and have an open mind. I might be young in age, but I'm a grandpa when it comes to experience and life.

I'm not against job, I'm against that entitlement mentality an average Nigerian tend to have..
A retired Entrepreneur at 25..you've made so much impact?? Where exactly?
In what field?
You're yet to figure out exactly what you intend to do with your life.
As you said you're studying entrepreneurship..I'm sure peter drucker didn't intend this outcome from people who study his work.
Grandpa at experience and life??
Take a seat..you haven't even started
Your inordinate hatred for school..
Lol oh well you'll outgrow this whole phase someday but till then Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by hibee4uall(m): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Congrats bro...

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
encrypt:

In what field?
As you said you're studying entrepreneurship..I'm sure peter drucker didn't intend this outcome from people who study his work.

Hmmm.. I'm not gonna start writing my history for you bro. If you think 25yrs is too young to make an impact, that explains why you're still struggling with your bitcoins and whiteboard animation or whatever..

I love mature discussion a lot, but it's now evident that you're far from maturity.. I'll pass and please, don't quote me again.

Thank you Sir.
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Hectorsam(m): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
please I need a marine engineering job
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by charles009(m): 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
encrypt:

In what field?

Hey listen, nothing wrong in getting a paid job. Being an enterpreneur is not an easy task, A staggering percentage of businesses dont even make it past the first year.

Always remember this, if you succeed to carve a niche for your business, remember that there are folks out there watching you to birth and nurture your business, and they come in like an avalanche and take your business away from you.

I am a trained sales professional 9years plus. Everyday my collection of businesses give me over 24k'daily excluding sat. You do the maths Guess what I still work 9-5 and I occupy a very priviledged position. I can quit after typing this. But for the sake of loads of unforseen circumstance, I WONT

You guys should take a chill pill.
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by encrypt(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2017
EntMirror:

Hmmm.. I'm not gonna start writing my history for you bro. If you think 25yrs is too young to make an impact, that explains why you're still struggling with your bitcoins and whiteboard animation or whatever..

I love mature discussion a lot, but it's now evident that you're far from maturity.. I'll pass and please, don't quote me again.

Thank you Sir.
Maturity you say?
Why don't you answer the questions rather than getting all defensive.
And by the way I'm not struggling with anything. When i made reference to your blog i pointed out few of the issues.
You know what else a matured person does?
He makes informed decisions!
What led you to believe I'm struggling with whiteboard animation??
You have a long way to go like i said and deluding yourself won't get you there.
Here's a free advice : if you don't want to be quoted again don't make statements such as the above

2 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by encrypt(m): 12:02am On Jul 31, 2017
charles009:

Hey listen, nothing wrong in getting a paid job. Being an enterpreneur is not an easy task, A staggering percentage of businesses dont even make it past the first year.

Always remember this, if you succeed to carve a niche for your business, remember that there are folks out there watching you to birth and nurture your business, and they come in like an avalanche and take your business away from you.

I am a trained sales professional 9years plus. Everyday my collection of businesses give me over 24k'daily excluding sat. You do the maths Guess what I still work 9-5 and I occupy a very priviledged position. I can quit after typing this. But for the sake of loads of unforseen circumstance, I WONT

You guys should take a chill pill.
Err you may have mixed things up
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Behappie(m): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2017
I celebrate with you my brother! This is the beginning of greater things to come. I can only get better for you.

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 31, 2017
encrypt:

Maturity you say?
Why don't you answer the questions rather than getting all defensive.
And by the way I'm not struggling with anything. When i made reference to your blog i pointed out few of the issues.
You know what else a matured person does?
He makes informed decisions!
What led you to believe I'm struggling with whiteboard animation??
You have a long way to go like i said and deluding yourself won't get you there.
Here's a free advice : if you don't want to be quoted again don't make statements such as the above

You want me to start writing the impacts I have made, to answer your question? That will be stupidity on my side.. I have nothing to prove to you sir.

As for my blog, you made mention of my logo being shiitttt.. I asked for an idea on how to further improve it.. Though you're yet to reply on that.

Like I said, I have nothing to prove to you. I've made my money, I have my business and I'm living so fine. I'm an entrepreneur who further wished to know more hence, getting admitted into the department of entrepreneurship. I'm on campus doesn't make me a kid or less experienced. I'm my own boss.

My initial post was directly to Op and the way he handled it was more than mature. He understood the angle I was coming from and made known his plans which to me was a path to B and I quadrant. That dude is a potential capitalist. His maturity is no doubt what fetched him the job..emotional intelligence which you lack.. I urge you to pay more attention to self development.

My field is one that gives me the luxury to understand more about the psychologcal part of every human and in respect to their behaviour. You got so emotional. Maybe cause I must have struck a chord that so much explains who you are. It's not too late though. You can still be free.

My advice, don't always allow your emotions to act before reasoning. Believe me, I can spend the whole week replying your mmenton.. But it's lame.. I'd rather use that energy and engage into something productive..

Have a nice day sir..
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by encrypt(m): 1:12am On Jul 31, 2017
EntMirror:

You want me to start writing the impacts I have made, to answer your question? That will be stupidity on my side.. I have nothing to prove to you sir.

As for my blog, you made mention of my logo being shiitttt.. I asked for an idea on how to further improve it.. Though you're yet to reply on that.

Like I said, I have nothing to prove to you. I've made my money, I have my business and I'm living so fine. I'm an entrepreneur who further wished to know more hence, getting admitted into the department of entrepreneurship. I'm on campus doesn't make me a kid or less experienced. I'm my own boss.

My initial post was directly to Op and the way he handled it was more than mature. He understood the angle I was coming from and made known his plans which to me was a path to B and I quadrant. That dude is a potential capitalist. His maturity is no doubt what fetched him the job..emotional intelligence which you lack.. I urge you to pay more attention to self development.

My field is one that gives me the luxury to understand more about the psychologcal part of every human and in respect to their behaviour. You got so emotional. Maybe cause I must have struck a chord that so much explains who you are. It's not too late though. You can still be free.

My advice, don't always allow your emotions to act before reasoning. Believe me, I can spend the whole week replying your mmenton.. But it's lame.. I'd rather use that energy and engage into something productive..

Have a nice day sir..
You might want to look up what the word "emotional" means.
As for your blog look up blogs in your niche to get the idea. And life i said leave advice giving alone and focus on your blog it looks quite spammy at the moment.
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 31, 2017
EntMirror:

The real truth is, everybody isn't going to be an entrepreneur. That's fact.. But that doesn't mean that capitalist like me who derives more from enlightenment should fold arms and watch the masses struggle in financial crisis..

As an entrepreneur,[b] I have the power to stay at home for a year, or to work round the clock. [/b]But an employee doesn't have such luxury.. That's the difference ....
@ first bolded, is it all employees that struggle with their finances. Are there no entrepreneurs struggling with their finances? @ second bolded, real entrepreneurs work more than employees. Staying at home does not equal not working or comfort either. There are employees that work from home. You thinking is warped up. Change that first before you start preaching entrepreneurship. There are many employees doing better than "entrepreneurs"..each to its own. You don't have to talk down another's interest to promote you own... real entrepreneurs don't do that!
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by holubee21(m): 4:48am On Jul 31, 2017
Princebrownlabi:
This job ive been looking for since and ive not found one yet ..God When will it be my turn ..?

Don't give up brother...You will surely get your own job the day you didn't even expect it...Just keep on applying and pray along
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:44am On Jul 31, 2017
semasir:
Sometimes, good things comes in small packs and your ability to showcase yourself really is what can count when it matter most.

Like play as it was was a post needing a website designer by a coy on the Island on 21st July or so and I just tried our like any other ones I've seen before and unsuccessfully secured or some young chaps wanting a 50k job for 5k which I don't even care about their pleas afterwards.

Upon sending my CV as requested, I got invited on Saturday for the interview on Tuesday and the rest is history now.

One weird thing about the week in question is that I got 3 offers that week and have to choose between all for this with one still able to go on on part time with one of the three and it's just my 2nd week of relocating back to Lagos from PH.

Before then, I have been seeing testimonies from a few on how they did get something but I never knew mine is close by and this is even the 2nd time I'm getting something so reasonable via Nairaland to the worth of 6 figures.

Seun in particular, I wish I can repay you at least but if not, you'll never lack either in all you do because this platform has really boosted my skills learnt so far. Even if it's Nairaland ads, I'll run it all for you for the least I can do. Let me know the account details for this so Lalasticlala and Mynd44 too can be happy at least.

ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏғ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴀʏ ᴀ ʙɪɢ ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛs ᴛᴏ ,ʏᴏᴜ, ʙʀᴀʜ. ɪ ᴘʀᴀʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.

sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪssᴜᴇ; ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ɪɴᴅᴜsᴛʀɪᴀʟ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss(sᴛɪʟʟ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ) ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ. ɪ'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴ ғɪᴇʟᴅ(ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇs , ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ sᴏʟᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴇᴄʜɴɪǫᴜᴇs ᴇᴛᴄ).

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀsᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ. ɪ ᴀᴡᴀɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴡɪғᴛ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by antontech(m): 6:50am On Jul 31, 2017
semasir:

Congrats my oga

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 31, 2017
encrypt:

You might want to look up what the word "emotional" means.
As for your blog look up blogs in your niche to get the idea. And life i said leave advice giving alone and focus on your blog it looks quite spammy at the moment.

Spammy? I would love to know more about this. Is it the comments or the post? Honestly I don't understand what you mean by my blog being Spammy at the moment. Can you throw my light? I'm open to ideas.
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by jobbers: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2017
good
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by chuksvee(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2017
Nledimeke vitus chukwudi
Undergraduate Student of Federal University of Technology Owerri (Futo).
Studying Soil science and technology

Cool headed, inquisitive, brave (in decision making), goal getter, etc.
Currently, I'm in search of an internship place,
for my compulsory six months industrial work experience .
Would love to be part of any soil , agriculture ,constrution or manufacturing or environmental oriented firm .

Currently I've got little experience in the field," that's the idea of internship, (to acquire practical experience)".
My promise: I'm a very fast learner, can worker under pressure, I'm work oriented, a computer literate.

In all, I'm still a work in progress.

Pls you can do well to give me a try, if you own a company or refer me to someone who can.

veechuks@yahoo.com
Hoping to here from someone soon.
Thanks as you help.
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by slizzyb(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2017
marquay:
chai shocked undecided

Wat happened Life of a dependent entity is normally seeking help. School cages u to get money except ur given. Am not an exception, so if u hv something I did appreciate
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by semasir: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2017
My boss Tony..... I sight you.
antontech:

Congrats my oga
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Ernestyn(f): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2017
EntMirror:
HMm... Congrats bro... Although this is just the beginning of your woes. The life of an employee Is hell.. Get ready to start knotting that tie everyday.. Get ready to wake up early and rush to work as if your life depends on it.. Get ready for 'not having time'. Get ready for depression and job insecurities.

As you climb the ladder of promotion, you'll discover that's it's not getting easier, it's getting tougher. More responsibilities, more taxes, more woes.. That's what we call modern slavery.

Once again, congratulations. Welcome to the world of modern slavery.

Www.entmirror.com
Home Of Entrepreneurs

These are not the words of a true and positive Entrepreneur. why hate so much on someone's joy?
You are the one with mental slavery. Every word describes your so called entrepreneurial spirit as words of a slave.
You r the slave man here. Such a Punk

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by trebron(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2017
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by nsamchizzy: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2017
Congratulations. Patiently waiting for my own

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Airoflaw(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2017
slizzyb:

A little bit of ur help will be appreciated,, thanks in anticipation. I can pm u if u need my acct. Am a student
spotted!!! fine Bar

Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by Airoflaw(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2017
Ifeshyne:

Wrong, many companies this day's operate informal work environments. So you're so wrong on that tie knotting part. You guys should take it easy with the entrepreneurship talk, not everyone was destined to work on their own and moreover one can always work and also have their side hustle as well. No be pesin wey get money dey do entrepreneur.
No mind this entrepreneurship dey talk nowadays...if everybody dey do entrepreneur who will now work for me
Re: Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland by encrypt(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2017
EntMirror:

Spammy? I would love to know more about this. Is it the comments or the post? Honestly I don't understand what you mean by my blog being Spammy at the moment. Can you throw my light? I'm open to ideas.
I said your blog look quite spammy, thats different from saying it is spammy. I don't have time to run a diagnostic of your blog but without spending more than 30 secs i can tell you this
A. nobody puts disclaimer and privacy policy on the header, those are footer items at best you can put about us and contact us on the header. why have two sets of link on your header??
And lets not talk about how wide that header is...you intend wrapping something with it?
Why put ads immediately below the header??
The whole arrangement of the blog looks rather spammy.
Took me 2 seconds to find you a blog in your niche that looks clean and easy to read
visit moneyning dot com
And yes he has ads too but they aren't all over the place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Got A New Job Offer In Niger But I Need Some Help / Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying / How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting Desired Job After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.